It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman/Boston Bombing connection: just a little one...you decide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

In Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises, One Liberty Plaza was depicted as Wayne Tower (home of Wayne Enterprises) in an aerial shot of Gotham City.
source

Not only did One Liberty Plaza have a front row seat for the events of 911:

she is owned by Boston Properties: 800 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199, United States

one block from the finish line.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nobeattles

This reminds me of the conspiracy relating to the Sandy Hook massacre and how conspiracy theorist tried to relate it to the Dark Knight Batman film.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
and you'll also come to the conclusion that its all also connected to kevin bacon...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Karl Popper coined the term "conspiracy theorist". He is George Soros' mentor. He came up with the term specifically as a means to denegrate. those who question an official story. Ignorant sheeple continue to use the term to this day unaware of where it came from. tk tsk

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Then I guess I'm an ignorant sheep. I'm skeptical if that is the origin of the term as you described in your reply to me.

link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
and you'll also come to the conclusion that its all also connected to kevin bacon...

Poisoning the well?

link   
I think its just a coincidence

edit on 16-5-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There is also a Subway sandwich shop in Auora, the site of the theater shooting and a Subway in Boston on Boylston street....You decide...I bet Auora also has a Marathon...OMG...another connection.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267

Then I guess I'm an ignorant sheep. I'm skeptical if that is the origin of the term as you described in your reply to me.

Is your google broken? If not then stop being so lazy and insinuating that I am a liar.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I didn't say you're a liar; I just said I was skeptical of your reply and that I'm also a sheep too.

BAAAAA!

link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

i think its more absurd stupidity, personally.

link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Poison the well all you like, but the fact remains that these events do not add up. Any open minded peron who looks at all of the information knows this. But you have not gone to the effort. Ignorance is bliss. Denial is your drug of choice.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You said you were skeptical because that is the best way you could think of to discredit my statement.

You could have googled it and settled the matter, but your goal was not to learn, but to discredit.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Quid quid recipiteur secumdum modus recipientus recipiteur.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

But isn't that same thing? Constructive criticism. I'm skeptical because I like to learn and try to dissect any information posted by other members. How can you learn without being critical of the comment?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Very easy to google and see that I was right.

But you do not care if it was true.

You are not sceptical. That would mean that you verify. You denied ouotright without trying to verify.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Alright the phrase "conspiracy theory" has been used since the the early 1870's.

The Oxford English Dictionary records the first use of the phrase "conspiracy theory" to a 1909 article in The American Historical Review. Other sources predate this use by nearly four decades to at least 1871, where it is used in The Journal of Mental Science reporting on a conference of the Fifth Quarterly Meeting of the Medico-Psychological Association (now the Royal College of Psychiatrists), held on Thursday, January 27, 1870: "The theory of Dr. Sankey as to the manner in which these injuries to the chest occurred in asylums deserved our careful attention. It was at least more plausible that the conspiracy theory of Mr. Charles Beade,..."

Wiki source

Now, I would like to see your claim. Please back it up.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I think the OP has a good eye to see that so I think he has a good eye. Not stupid

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobeattles

Karl Popper coined the term "conspiracy theorist". He is George Soros' mentor. He came up with the term specifically as a means to denegrate. those who question an official story. Ignorant sheeple continue to use the term to this day unaware of where it came from. tk tsk

Considering that the term "conspiracy theory" dates back to the 1800s I seriously doubt that a man managed to coin a derivative term in the 20th century.

And btw... I'm not poisoning any well... my kevin bacon theory holds as much water as your batman / boston connection - why didnt you search the owners of the surrounding buildings and check for other connections? Maybe you can connect one of them to Resident Evil or Umbrella Corp... now that would be some serious stuff. Or not.

Come on man...
edit on 16-5-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Bickering over a dumpling that has already been eaten is foolishness. Rather than bicker and as much as you are able - 'learn'.

Stop, for goodness sakes, looking backward - ask what has been placed in front..... What is coming? In accordance with established guidelines the information has been positioned in public view.

- what type of movie was batman
- what was the time frame from release date to event(s)
- who are the characters related to
- is there a history leading to a future
- on and on ...etc.

Sheesh - they place meat on the table and you all cry for the milk.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join