It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC pushing alien agenda with children's channel Cbeebies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I would look a little closer to home, personally. Genetic engineering. These programmes are full of outlandish hybrids in weird and wonderful colours. The agenda is clear - to condition the next generation of adults into accepting genetically modified mutants as normal. It's not even subtle: "Tilly and the Crocolion", anyone? But it goes even further - almost every programme has examples of HUMAN-ANIMAL hybrids! What sort of monsters are allowing, nay forcing, our children to watch this?

OK, so "Bill and Ben" featured a human-flower hybrid, but that was before Monsanto started trying to produce them. And fair enough, "The Magic Roundabout" starred a GM'd dog that clearly contained the fur-producing gene of an Angora rabbit, but that was all in the name of entertainment.

Oh, how I loved those wacky, funny, innocent mash-ups of my childhood. And what have our own children got? Nothing but insidious, sub-liminal messages, slowing brainwashing them into accepting a genetically-modified future as standard. Same cartoon characters. Different agenda.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimoniousfinale

your absolutly right. you ever herd of killing multiple birds with one stone , so efficient and conniving, like bringing down a guillotine and cutting off not only your enemys head but also cutting off potential future enemy heads too whilst at the same time providing some excellent feed for your cattle and providing light entertainment for your avid followers. why do anything for one reason alone when you can have multiple desired outcomes. efficiency of projection me thinks

funBox
edit on 19-5-2013 by funbox because: wolves shat on my favorite rugg

<< 1   >>

join