It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim: Obama Campaign Co-Chair Attacked Romney with Leaked IRS Docs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by elouina

It's not that your contribution wasn't valuable. At least, speaking for myself, it's very valuable. It's simply too valuable, in fact and I've been trying to ignore it as the elephant standing on the ruins of the priceless coffee table in the room.

If the IRS deliberately and by political motive, leaked legally protected documents to impact a political race at a crucial point ...one might want to stop and ask how much this was done in other ways. If one got to finding too much of it, a system built on law would actually come to see a problem with outcomes, so to speak. I'm not sure it's a direction I much want to mentally pursue. A bad place...given time and events it would necessarily change. I just think it goes down real dark paths in a hurry.

To hear this in your eloquent words gives me goods pimples. This is big stuff here and you mirror my sentiments exactly. I feel like the entire election was stolen through dishonesty. You do remember that there were a number of years worth of Romney’s tax forms released don’t you? I knew it was Obama back then. I could never understand how others could not see right through Obama like I could.

Thanx for responding I was starting to feel invisible.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I don't know what they're up to but I (for one) am not buying that the media suddenly had a change of heart. BS.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass
I'm not making baseless claims that Obama is the biggest crook of all time. Maybe history will reveal that? But as of right now, he's got a long way to go to catch GWB and tricky dick.

No he doesn't.
Mr. Transparency ... Mr. Hope and Change ... NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Who voted for this guy?

I give the folks who voted for him the first time a pass. It was obvious he was no better than anyone else, but I can understand the blind hope that caused them to vote for him. But the second time? Fool me once, shame on you .. fool me twice, shame on me. ... ya' know?

edit on 5/19/2013 by FlyersFan because: punctuation

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by daveinats
HHHMMMM, well "wrabbit2000" your comments in the 'Occupy St Louis' blog shows your liberal bias...

And you don't have conservative bias?
Welcome to the world of POLITICAL OPINION

You do get that people have a right to have different opinions to you, right?

As others have said, this is not a reliable source. It's just another blog that likes to make their "opinions" into "facts" through repetition and the use of others making the same accusations, presenting them as proof - "if they believe it too, then it must be true!!!!" - no, reality doesn't work like that. Just because someone else believes in the same fantasy does not make the fantasy real. This is what a lot of people on ATS just don't seem to understand.

It'll be interesting to see if there is any evidence produced to back up all this. But I guess evidence is only needed when it's a Republican, right?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join