It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus & Infecrtions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I believe this is a very real danger. As others have posted Bacteria have and continue to become antibody resistant so tratmmen regiments have changed and new antibiotics developed. The worst case is an airborne virus which has an incubation periosd of under 24 hours. And also one that we have no defense against.

Transmission (medicine)From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Redirected from Airborne transmission)
Jump to: navigation, search In medicine and biology, transmission is the passing of a communicable disease from an infected host individual or group to a conspecific individual or group, regardless of whether the other individual was previously infected.[1] Sometimes transmission can specifically mean infection of a previously uninfected host.[citation needed]

The term usually refers to the transmission of microorganisms directly from one person to another by one or more of the following means:

droplet contact – coughing or sneezing on another person
direct physical contact – touching an infected person, including sexual contact
indirect physical contact – usually by touching soil contamination or a contaminated surface
airborne transmission – if the microorganism can remain in the air for long periods
fecal-oral transmission – usually from contaminated food or water sources

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Where is this going?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Most of the time bacteria do not eat living tissue. Some have mechanisms to kill our tissues so they can eat it though. Finding ways to neutralize these aflotoxins helps us to keep them from killing us.

Viruses are different, we need a strong immune system to fight viruses, we need to stimulate it a bit so it fights also. Viruses also give off toxins that need to be neutralized.

The best thing to do is to eat real food, not these commercially produced products. There is a lot more to food than the minerals and vitamins that we are led to believe are the only necessary things in the food. The nutritional misconceptions about food is the biggest conspiracy in the world today.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think you are slightly confused, do you know that a virus and bacteria are a different as chalk and cheese?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
When I said 24 Hour incubation I refered to onset of symptoms, Which means a highly comunicable diseas can be spread relativly quickly. The indiviual infected would have time to travel and widen the exposure zone. And Since you can travel a long distance in 24 hours. There would be no limit. Im no bioligist, but Think this is some thing which could happen.

top topics

join