It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Rebel Shown "Eating Soldier's Heart" (yes you read that right)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hopefully someday all the people in the Middle East will just cancel each other out...I hate thinking this way and of course I am just venting but damn those animals for their vile behavior!!!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thanks for the informative thread, things in Syria are really out of hand. Assad is no angel by any means but if these sick individuals get into power I fear for the people of Syria, especially those who supported Assad. I have not watched the video and have no desire to either but I do think it is important that people know what horrible things are happening over there and being perpetrated by the supposed "good guys". Good work

edit on 14/5/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
In some primitive belief systems it is thought that when certain body parts of an fallen enemy are consumed, it confers strength, bravery and other attributes to person doing the consuming. Typically the body part is a heart or brains, but the liver may confer some "power" as well in their beliefs. Cannibal behavior is on going in African tribal conflicts. It is a very ancient belief. In this case it also probable causes fear in the enemy as well.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Please add to the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join