It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CODE RED Alert...All Signs Point Towards Major False Flag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Martial law, false flags and whatever else that is hip with the conspiracy crowd these days would have been rather easy to get away with back before the interwebs.
Now?
Not so much.

The masses are still just as easily led, and woefully uninformed.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The big difference now is that even MSNBC who has been carrying water for Obama since he announced his candidacy is now starting to run critical stories on him.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm going to go ahead and declare it right now, nothing will happen in the next 5-7 days.

I have more of a chance of being right.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You should add Monsanto into the original post.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran

The big difference now is that even MSNBC who has been carrying water for Obama since he announced his candidacy is now starting to run critical stories on him.

what you mean that angry young madcow.... is talkin bad about obama. no say it ain't so.

edit on 14-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
OIL SLICK ALERT
It's always Obama.
How come most of you can think past
the obvious ? You always forget about the grumpy
oil billionaires.They would never do such things?

Billionaires are just as, if not more capable, of pulling off false flags..
(just ask D.Cheney) and Big oil really really dislikes this president for some reason.
And he's not hurting their pocket books,so it must be personal..hmm

When the smoke clears down the road I think we will find out that
things like Fast and Furious and Benghazi were set ups.

Why Arizona? Why Joe Arpaio's backyard? Why his ATF buddies?
Too convenient. And Benghazi? Come on.. They had never seen such a coordinated
attack in that region before. It's almost like they were professionals like Blackwater ..
**cough **cough.
I think Issa knows much more about it than the people he's grilling.
He may be worried about his own hide.

And for some perspective, how does Benghazi stack up against
hundreds of thousands of deaths, two wars and billions of dollars of debt?
Many of those billions going right into Cheney's bank account from KBR with
& the "rebuilding" of Iraq.
Ridiculous witch hunt.
Perpetrated by the actual witches.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Flashy red sign causing epileptic episodes!

Been waiting for it!

I have my $ on 19th of May.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Irikash

Good post and good call....

MASSIVE FEMA/DHS exercises happening this spring and summer.

You know, just to make sure we are "prepared"

Given the massive screw-ups by FEMA don't you think they need to practice?

And considering that DHS is just a collection of pre-existing departments and may play a role in emergencies, such as the Coast Guard, don't you think they should participate also?

The annual national exercise is to amass documentation for justification of acquiring funding streams, keeping alive existing agencies at their current level, or to provide the documentation of shortfalls where funding for expansions is generated.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

There have been times when the US actually was on the verge of collapse, not these hypotheticals, and we got through it. Civil War, Great Depression, Revolution, Cuban Missile Crisis....the list goes on.

Did anyone say no one would get through it? But these things happened and I know from the codgers talking they were not expecting what happened until the last moment. Today we can have our eyes open and be informed...we can also maintain "Hope".

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

If this was baseball; your 9 points could be the same as the bottom of the 9th?

Every pitch from the mound makes it to the catcher's mitt despite who's up to bat?

Or how about; these are 9 heads of ten, and 10 will be revealed soon enough?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky

Originally posted by howmuch4another
reply to post by Hopechest

I understand and agree to some extent but I think Rosco nailed it. We are in a different time and the stakes are greater.

Greater than when?

According to the OP, Obama is going to create a false flag to protect his presidency. Now if Nixon, who was by all accounts the most egotistical president we've ever had didn't do it than why would Obama?

Heck, the whole Watergate affair was so that Nixon could win re-election. He actually already had it in the bag but he wanted such a large victory that his people committed a crime to make it happen.

The only reason Nixon did not declare martial law was the Airforce and Navy would not back him. The first Cav was loaded at Ft. Hood and was ready to go by rail to D.C. with tanks and everything; sounds crazy huh!!..

No I was not there but I had a friend who was a armor company commander that was (sorry no old pictures to follow).

Believe it or not the Army liked Nixon because he let us go across a few borders and clean out resupply stations of weapons and ammo that was used to kill Americans..Cambodia was a major success and all was quite for a couple of months when we finished...Laos sucked and they pretty much had the upper hand with anti aircraft guns and troops strategically placed.

There were no Loh-6s (Hughes 500 military version) left in the Cav for they had all been damaged, shot down or their mission was deemed unsurvivable. Therefore, all our Hunter killer teams went out with 2 snakes (AH-1 Cobras) one high and one low. Laos was badly planned and executed..etc etc Plus they were waiting for us.

Airforce and Navy Brass hated Nixon because of their stupid Washington planned frag orders that caused many an American airman to lose his aircraft (even B-52s) or life over N.V.N..

I have no reason to doubt Andy and what he told me. Guess you had to be there to truly appreciate what was going on. Loyalty is loyalty even to a crook....Kinda sucks huh? One thing for sure America would be a different place today if that stuff would have gone down...
edit on 13-5-2013 by 727Sky because: ....

There is the real thing...the general public knows very little of what is going on.
If you see the tip of a mountain be aware the rest. the main bulk of the berg is probably under water.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
And don't forget the G7 emergency meeting and the billionaire/millionaire meeting on an island off of the S.C. coast!

And the false flag stategy was not being used as much during the Nixon years. But it is in vogue now because of almost total control of the media.

Also todays tech makes it all easier then the old smoke and mirrors.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Keep suckin back that government kool aid Hope.....
Soon it will all be over.....

People have been saying that since the day the government was formed.

Every single generation is seeing things nobody else has and their time has the most problems anyone has ever seen.

Well that's simply not the case.

There have been times when the US actually was on the verge of collapse, not these hypotheticals, and we got through it. Civil War, Great Depression, Revolution, Cuban Missile Crisis....the list goes on.

What we are experiencing today is absolutly nothing compared to some of our past problems.

I really hope you're just a shill or have a lot invested somewhere and dont want to see the truth, because if not, youre in so deep id start to wonder how you got here in the first place.

Do you ever check your debt clock? Where do you think this is going? Serious question, because the answer will show just how (un) realistic you are. Are they just going to keep raising the ceiling? Do you want that? Or do you see other solutions to this massive bubble waiting to burst?
You think the economy is recovering? Good god, did they lock you up and have.you watch propaganda for 4 full weeks or something? What makes you think that? The big corps are going to get all those jobs they outsourced back? Foreign countries will forget about what theyre owed?

But what you really fail to see, and what makes it all the worse, is that the economy may be fixed (both meanings apply), they may tell you its all getting better, in the end, its YOUUUUUU thats getting f'ed up the @ss on a daily base, its YOUUUU that will pay the bill, eventually, its you that will be sucked dry till theres nothing legally left to be sucked out.

Or maybe, probably, you ll also ignore the fact that the middle class is disappearing in front of your eyes, while the rich get richer.

This is a systemic crisis that CAN. NOT. END. WELL. And the sooner you, and all the braindead people swallowing whatever they're fed by msm, can start to realize this, the sooner something can possibly be done about it.

Im very pessimistic about the and my future, you sound the opposite. Neither is.good, but I seriously wonder where you see this planet in 20-30 years. Governments will stop their ever continuing tightening of the chokehold the hold entire populations in and stop their obvious conquest for total domination? The rich will say "well we have enough!"? Maybe youre not even aware of any of this in which case I ask you to not bother replying, as I wont either. However, if you see theres something very wrong, but think there are solutions that will make my worse case scenario for the future a bit easier to endure, id love to hear t

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Actually a true "False Flag" would backfire on them now.....too many people are awake and alert to the possibility (probability?) of one happening now for the reasons you posit. However, if they blow it (pun intended) and it is uncovered to be a deliberate act (of terror btw) then it would be the coup de grace for this administration - even black people will start clamoring for Obama's resignation or impeachment.
edit on 14-5-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

I wish this were true but I don't think so. I think the majority are the USA chanters, they will never see things as they are but see them as they wish them to be.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Actually a true "False Flag" would backfire on them now.....too many people are awake and alert to the possibility (probability?) of one happening now for the reasons you posit. However, if they blow it (pun intended) and it is uncovered to be a deliberate act (of terror btw) then it would be the coup de grace for this administration - even black people will start clamoring for Obama's resignation or impeachment.
edit on 14-5-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

Sure it'd backfire Cos, but with everybody aware now and the fact they're
not even breaking stride: is telling me they don't care anymore who's watching.
Immobility is key, they've got the wheels and rotors now; and a 'shelter-in-place'
precedent. Re-encrypt the cell towers in five seconds to nothing but NORCOMM
traffic and trip the magic Internet breaker.. civvies instantly reduced to boxes of
meat. Don't know about you, but my 3-day's always nice and fresh now.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran

Still have to wonder if they have permission to do so. Maybe there is a reason. Maybe it was time. Four colors of "backlash".
Sometimes it seems the whole of the picture involves more then the "natural".

edit on 14-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
and all the crazy stuff thats been happening? i think the false flag has been going on for years now.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Strawberry88

I don't discount some of your points regarding the shrinking middle class, but I'll be damned if I am going to whine about how unfair it is that some people have more money than I do. There are two ways to make your way through life, pessimistic or optimistic. One sucks the life out of you.

I choose optimistic, because I can. I have no personal complaints about my life. I certainly don't have time to complain about idealistic nonsense regarding the world's debt. I don't know where you live but in Texas things are quite nice. Throughout the "recession" our restaurants were full, our movie theaters were selling out, sporting events were widely attended, and life went along just as it always has. I can't speak for the plight of every city, but you'll have a hard time convincing me of your doom and gloom views on the economy from where I am sitting.

Do I think that the outsourcing of jobs has had a devastating effect on our economy? Absolutely. What's the answer? It sure isn't complaining. In my opinion, someone needs to make it clear that the United States will not do business with corporations who choose to move their operations and jobs out of the United States, and promote U.S. based business with any tax incentive you want, as long as that business is willing to keep the bulk of its jobs in America.

But that isn't enough, is it? Technology will still cripple the job base of every first world nation. Build a robot, drop a few employees is the name of the game now. So what's the answer? I sure don't know. I'm happy to help in finding a solution if someone has the means to implement that solution, but I damn sure refuse to lose sleep over it.

Overall, life is pretty dang good for the average American. I'm a middle class guy with a family I love and who loves me. We work, we pay our bills, we play. That doesn't leave much time for fretting over intangibles. I promise my grand parents went through a million times worse than this in their lifetimes.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I know someone who was SOG during vietnam - yep, you've got the right bunch of people you talked about.

There is 1 article during the vietnam era on the internet, and then the reporting was shot down - some reporter lost his job over it.

Secrets in military fighting/planning. What else were/are we capable of doing?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Still have to wonder if they have permission to do so. Maybe there is a reason. Maybe it was time.

Do you realize posting cards from a conspiracy nut card game does not make you look intelligent, nor make it look like you have deep insight on any specific event or happenings. It does nothing. You are not psychic, the card game is not psychic.

The game in fact was based off a book series authored by two dead contemporaries.

One and Two.

The Illuminatus! Trilogy (1975), co-authored with Robert Shea. Advertised as "a fairy tale for paranoids," the three books--The Eye in the Pyramid, The Golden Apple, and Leviathan, soon offered as a single volume—philosophically and humorously examined, among many other themes, occult and magical symbolism and history, the counterculture of the 1960s, secret societies, data concerning author H.P. Lovecraft and author and occultist Aleister Crowley, and American paranoia about conspiracies and conspiracy theories. The book was intended to poke fun at the conspiratorial frame of mind.[13]

Link

Now, I think this is something I failed to address when people tried capitalizing off the card game in the past. The card game as I said, is very standard, nutter ideology. I mean, if you take it for what it is (A CARD GAME) it is fine in and of itself. It could be a fun time if you are into that sorta thing. Myself, I never played D&D or Magick, or any of those nerd games.

But, the most important thing, is it's nutter stuff. And it's self admittedly nutter stuff. The two creators of the books that it was based on, made it a Conspiracy Nutter Masterpiece.

Anyway, in any case, Bob Anton and Bob Shea were two cool characters. They both had respectable careers and both made a valiant contribution to the publishing world. One of the most demoralizing professions you might find for yourself whether it be full time or simply a hobby that meets professional standards.

Now, yes they both had some ideas about the world, one being a self-proclaimed anarchist that also stated anarchism is impossible. (More of a transitional thing...) and the other, well, he was a bit of a joker himself:

Spectacles, Testicles, Brandy, Cigars!

Bob Shea.

Bob Anton.

NOW, Here's a really good one!!!

I just noticed a quote on Anton's page which struck me by the short and curlies. If you search this forum, and search my username, and the topic of "NWO" or "Illuminati" you will see some heated arguments between me and insanity, or a few other ones, where I argue with many personalities, including but not limited to:

Boncho vs. Nutbread.
Boncho vs. Nutella Nut Knob.
Boncho vs. The crazy guy with a cat (or 300?)
Boncho vs. The guy who the government put RFID chips under his skin.
Boncho vs. The insane, clinical and otherwise.

My point being, is I've discussed or debated flung verbal diarrhoea with a good deal of people Mental Patients over the past year or so. (has it been two or three now?)

Okay, here's the kicker. A few of my comments I've made, mind you I am going off the top of my head...

Are ones like:

Im the closest you're going to get to the NWO, so ask away. (I think a ATS member was talking about questions they wanted to ask the "NWO") Oh noes, Boncho is are is an illuminatus.

Hell, your Mother could be the Illuminati. Pointing out the behaviour that people attribute to "The Illuminati" is about the same your Mom uses to get you to eat Broccoli.

Everyone was in high school at some point in their life, and the so called NWO and the group of annoying, gold digging sexually promiscuous girls I dated in high school, essentially have no differences. Highlighting the fact that the world is just a hormonal bitch fest for the world's politicians or behind the scene string pullers.

Anyway, you will see Anton making similar points.

To kind of sum this up, the two of them, brilliant cats, fun guys, deep seeded annoyance with the injustices of the world, but also realists that saw the necessity.

Were they actual nuts? No. Did they believe their own fiction? No. It was fiction, they knew that, I know that, you seem to be confused by this...
edit on 14-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join