It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here is my rough attempt at a disclaimer. If you are easily scared or easily offended by alternate creation stories you may want to back out now.
What I’m about to present and question is totally hypothetical and I know it may offend a great many of you because I will be using a few Biblical stories as reference. Just think of this as an alternate view of his-story, if you will. Also you’ll notice there is a lot of questions and assumptions and I don’t claim to have any answers. I just like asking the questions. It’s a horrific scenario and not anything new to ATS but always a thought in the back of my mind.

Could we inhabit this planet because we are food for another race of beings? Is this planet a habitat for the perfect food source, us humans? We self-medicate, self-feed, and provide our own shelter. We breed regardless of the conditions. We are, in fact, the perfect cattle.

According to the Bible, in Genesis we are told God proclaimed to Adam and Eve:

‘And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein’.
God said go out into your surroundings and procreate and multiply like rabbits. Why was it so important to multiply when his creations just disobeyed him and obtained forbidden knowledge? Why did this knowledge seem to give us knowledge of our nakedness which led to noticing sexuality and making us want to procreate? You would think he would want the opposite for disobedience and immediately limit our population. If your dog keeps chewing up the furniture the answer to fixing the problem isn’t to breed more dogs. Why is it so important for us to create more humans which obviously would create more disobedience and havoc? Does the Adam and Eve story only explain the beginning of another seed planting time in history and the beginning, once again, to our population growth?

Moloch ‘the king ‘is a reference to a god that the Canaanites worshiped by burning a child in sacrificial fire.
It is also believed that Abraham was going to kill Issac in a similar manner since he was in the lands of Canaan. After Abraham was to stab Issac he was going to burn him as an offering until he was stopped by an Angel and told to use a Ram instead. If you notice in many paintings of Abraham and the sacrifice, Issac is either carrying or lying upon a bundle of wood that was to be used to burn his body.
Are these sacrifices examples of cooking and preparing a human to eat for the God(s)? The young meat of animals is considered a delicacy due to the tenderness. This would be no different for human children. Is this why child sacrifice was often used? What if human cannibalism came from observed behavior by their god and this is why some ancient cultures participated in it? The same goes with human sacrifice around the world. What if their gods liked to dine on humans and this is the reason behind human sacrifice all the way up until the present. Are they imitating what their forefathers did to satisfy the gods hunger?

Homosexuality is heavily frowned upon in religion. Having sex with the same sex, as we all know, doesn’t help with procreation. Again we see the heavy urge to go forth and multiply by world religions. The more people the more problems…or is it more food?

Pandemics also pop up throughout our history. There have been diseases that run rampant and lower the population drastically (The Spanish Influenza). Could this be an effort to stifle a large population because harvest time is still a ways out?

Maybe this is why the Governments won’t divulge the knowledge of anything about extraterrestrial life? Could they have uncovered the truth and since there isn’t anything they can do about it they decide to do nothing but keep the people calm.
Ignorance is bliss, right?
What if the genuine Alien UFO craft that are seen almost daily are unmanned probes? These ships could be taking constant readings of the environment of Earth and reporting back results to some command site? The occasional cattle and other animal mutilations found could be an effort by the Alien race to collect samples and keep tabs on the environment of the meat and other foods we intake.

Have you ever noticed how much of the Earth’s history is just a blurred recollection? We are left with fragmented ruins all around the planet which are pieced together assumptions on how those civilizations lived but we have little evidence on what became of them. What if this is by design? What if after the great culling there is only a handful of humans left to replenish the population? Taking only what they need the Alien Race then floods the Earth with water (deluge) in high populated areas to push the population back down since most of the population lives near large bodies of water. The survivors are then provided with commandments and laws so we won’t kill each other off entirely before the next harvest. Could we be given a messiah figure so we will uneventfully gather to be collected when we believe he has returned? Could they have inserted a belief in something called the ‘Rapture’ so we have something to tell the few that are left behind and that everyone else sudden departure was a good thing? We are starting to find that large amounts of people lived underground at certain points in history. Why was this? Could they have been hiding from the great harvest?

Again this is all hypothetical. I do know if I was part of a supreme race with intelligence beyond ours, and I had a great many of my own to feed and take care of, I would designate certain planets to provide food and other planets to provide energy sustaining materials. Maybe I could even create a planet that has both. Place a moon in the precise orbit to create tidal movements, make sure the planet is safely within the confines of a Star to help sustain the carbon based life, and then create a food source intelligent enough take care of itself. I would have these planets setup and spaced throughout the galaxy allowing them to grow until its harvest time in that part of the universe or when I just so happen to be traveling that way again. My civilization could then grow with unbounded resources.

Even if you think this is just a B.S. scenario I can see the human race doing this once we have mastered space travel. As we travel further into space we would need to do similar to what I’ve mentioned. We would need to create habitats on outer planets so we could replenish our supplies as we traveled further and further out into the depths of space.

Maybe one day there will be a planet of cattle. They could call it Earth.

+12 more 
posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Reminds me of this

en.wikipedia.org...

Mr. Chambers...Mr. Chambers, the first page is just a collection of English words with their own translation. But the rest of the book...the rest of the book—it's a cookbook!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Interesting read and theory. Thank you for sharing.
IF this was the case, how long do you think it would be between harvesting? Seems like they might be a bit overdue.

Would make a cool Sci-Fi movie.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That is the one episode that scared the heck out of me as a child. It was definitely an influence for what I wrote.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well we don't have claws or sharp teeth, maybe we've been bred to serve this purpose, they're just waiting for the population to get a little bigger (and fatter) before they start the "harvest"

Yikes, that could be the name for the movie..
The Harvest

Ok Im freaking myself out..

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
But... but... but...

Why would they harvest cattle lips and anuses?

Appetizers maybe? Do we taste like beef? I thought we tastednlike high grade veal?

Maybe if I eat enough garlic suppliments they will leave me alone...

Just kidding...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Maybe there isn't a particular time they harvest. Maybe they only harvest when they happen to be traveling this way or happen to be in the need for something this planet provides.
The larger their civilization is growing the more frequent they would need to visit.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

I know it would make an awesome story. I have just enough ADHD that I was able to write this hypothesis on it. A book or movie would be out of the question.

The Harvest...times up.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

LOL ok, that made me think of earth in terms of a fast food restaurant.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I like it.

It's actually very simple when you get down to the brass tacks of it. And simple is usually correct. I think it is just as valid a theory as any other.

Food for the gods...

I hope I give them indigestion.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I can imagine the reason for the absence of a recent harvest could be their civilization went into a decline, taken over by the "vegetarian movement". However, as time passed, the meat eaters have attempted a coup, and could be coming back for the biggest harvest ever!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I've said this before. Human beings are a lousy food source. We require way too much protein and fresh water to efficiently make enough protein for another animal to eat and use.

You want something that doesn't cost so much to grow to maturity. That's why something like termites are the best. They eat cellulose (which we can't even digest), and create protein from it very efficiently. They do a better job than cows, really, but we're not culturally set up to eat termite protein, or any kind of insect protein for that matter.

Aliens would hopefully be smart enough to do better than us for a food source.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

Well anuses and lips are both the sphincter muscle. Maybe by studying the two muscles that food both enters and wastes exit the body helps them see what nutrients we are lacking from our beef intake....or maybe the cow sphincter is an alien delicacy.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm staying skinny.

No more junk food 4 me. If they come after me I'll just point out the first fat person I see, which shouldn't take long.

I don't want to be food!!!! Now I know how farm animals feel.

Maybe I'll become a vegetarian.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm a ripe yummy source of energy, come get some aliens while I'm still in a good shape.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Why humans? Pigs are much better at converting food into body mass than we are. They would be much more efficient.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Well I am assuming we are for the meat but what if it's for the energy we produce? The matrix movie theory does a good job of breaking that down.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm thinking it could make sense... Where did all the Ancients of the past go??? The bodies that is... No mass graves.... Almost as if they just disappeared.... Harvested??? Creepy~

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

This is quite interesting. Makes the thinking juices flowing.

It does seem like a horror story, but fact is stranger than fiction they say. I definitely do not like the idea that I might be referred to as cattle!

I have read about some people saying that the ET's are using us as a food source, and others yet again saying that we are used because eating us is like taking drugs (something about the glands, I think???) Also that the government is fully aware of this, but that they are accepting this in change for ET tech. I am not so sure if I believe in all this, but, as stated above, fact is stranger than fiction.

Thanks for the good read!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thanks for the images Im flooded with. I will never look at a salad the same way again...

Todays Managers Special from Earth!

Beef browneye salad... /shivers

Ok... I hate you now..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join