It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music video from ISS by Chris Hadfield preforming Space Oddity by Bowie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
A revised version of David Bowie's Space Oddity, recorded by Commander Chris Hadfield on board the International Space Station.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I wonder how long he has been wanting to do that. I'm gonna guess that it has been a dream of his for a very very long time. Seems a bit off though, to be singing 'Ground Control's parts from Space.

In my opinion, I do think it looks legit, but is it really? Some of it did kinda look like it maybe could have possibly been done with the use of a 'green screen'.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I was a kid when the first humans went into space and when this Bowie classic was new, I had to have a copy on an old 45...

All I can say about Hadfield's rendition is...

Absolutely Awesome!

NOTE:
Re-posted the above on the other thread. Not gonna take sides because, basically, I didn't look for who was first. I just loved the video and wanted to share the joy.

-R
edit on 13-5-2013 by redoubt because: addendum

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It's never a bad thing for a post this good to get a second run.

It was always considered good form to suggest that people refer to the original thread to reply ,once that has been pointed out , at least that's what we used to do.

Having said that I'll reply with my original comment

Awesome That just put a whole new perspective to a classic track. Excellent find Thank you SnF Cody

Cody

edit on 13/5/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join