It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is no one talking about this ? NYPD releasing gas in subways

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I just don't see the issue here.

Why shouldn't the run drills to see how a released gas would spread through the subway system? Maybe they are testing venting to see if they can clear the gas if an attack occurred.

I just don't get why people get freaked out about police trying to prepare for terrorist attacks.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Who doesn't trust Brookhaven Labs?

They actually did this exact same test in the Boston subway system a few months ago. Google it.

Don't worry, though. DHS have given themselves the legal (color of law) authority to kill you with a chemical or biological weapon. Don't believe it?

TITLE 50 > CHAPTER 32 > § 1520a.
Restrictions on use of human subjects for testing of chemical or biological agents.

(a) Prohibited activities
(1) any test or experiment involving the use of a chemical agent or biological agent on a civilian population; or
(2) any other testing of a chemical agent or biological agent on human subjects.

(b)Exceptions: The prohibition in subsection
(a) of this section does not apply to a test or experiment carried out for any of the following purposes:

(3) Any law enforcement purpose, including any purpose related to riot control.

(e) “Biological agent” defined
In this section, the term “biological agent” means any micro-organism (including bacteria, viruses, fungi, rickettsiac, or protozoa), pathogen, or infectious substance, and any naturally occurring, bioengineered, or synthesized component of any such micro-organism, pathogen, or infectious substance, whatever its origin or method of production, that is capable of causing—
(1) death, disease, or other biological malfunction in a human, an animal, a plant, or another living organism;

(2) deterioration of food, water, equipment, supplies, or materials of any kind; or
(3) deleterious alteration of the environment.

www.law.cornell.edu...
It's for your safety...
edit on 14-5-2013 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's strange that they're testing for a whole month and that they're testing from 8am until 8pm when they could be testing during less traveled times of 8pm until 5am. Is it conditioning? It's too bad the New Yorkers are tolerable to these activities. I'm glad I don't live in NY as well.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
getting everybody hoped on on god knows what for god knows what.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalAlert
I just don't see the issue here.

Why shouldn't the run drills to see how a released gas would spread through the subway system? Maybe they are testing venting to see if they can clear the gas if an attack occurred.

I just don't get why people get freaked out about police trying to prepare for terrorist attacks.

This might have something to do with it.

Or maybe this.

A fictional “scenario” of multiple bomb attacks on London’s underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005. Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client. The fictional scenario was based on simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time at the underground stations where the real attacks were occurring

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join