posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:11 AM
Who doesn't trust Brookhaven Labs?
They actually did this exact same test in the Boston subway system a few months ago. Google it.
Don't worry, though. DHS have given themselves the legal (color of law) authority to kill you with a chemical or biological weapon. Don't believe
TITLE 50 > CHAPTER 32 > § 1520a.
Restrictions on use of human subjects for testing of chemical or biological agents.
(a) Prohibited activities
(1) any test or experiment involving the use of a chemical agent or biological agent on a civilian population; or
(2) any other testing of a chemical agent or biological agent on human subjects.
(b)Exceptions: The prohibition in subsection
(a) of this section does not apply to a test or experiment carried out for any of the following purposes:
(3) Any law enforcement purpose, including any purpose related to riot control.
(e) “Biological agent” defined
In this section, the term “biological agent” means any micro-organism (including bacteria, viruses, fungi, rickettsiac, or protozoa), pathogen,
or infectious substance, and any naturally occurring, bioengineered, or synthesized component of any such micro-organism, pathogen, or infectious
substance, whatever its origin or method of production, that is capable of causing—
(1) death, disease, or other biological malfunction in a human, an animal, a plant, or another living organism;
(2) deterioration of food, water, equipment, supplies, or materials of any kind; or
(3) deleterious alteration of the environment.
It's for your safety...
edit on 14-5-2013 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)