It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama publication circulating

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Are there still people out there who think he is a Muslim? Wow......facts people.....facts are friends.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason0508

What facts are those. All I have ever seen is speculation from both sides. I saw a man who claims to be his pastor but is there any proof he ever actually attended? Also merely belonging to a Christian Church does not make one a Christian. Hexk Bill Clinton never stepped foot into a Church until he lost his first big election. Then someone brought him hip to the fact that he lived in the Bible belt and he needed Christian voters so he joined the largest Church in Little Rock (a televised Church no less), joined the choir and got his little face all over tv at Church. Nobama is many things, but he is not dumb by any means.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adonsa

Or, since soetoro is an admitted Muslim, will we transition to a Communist/Muslim theocracy?

I am really trying to put my head around the concept of a "communist theocracy" I can only say that someone who would conflate these things has no idea what communism is, or what a theocracy is. The blend of communist and Islam would lead one to believe that one has no idea why Islam is. To be afraid of something that is made up of the whole cloth of the rantings of manipulative or crazy people akin to a 6 year old's fear of the boogie man in the closet. I weep for people who live and preach such fear and loathing.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

I weap for blind people who have such strong rebellious tendecies that they take up for the underdog in every possible situation not knowing a thing for that which they defend.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Hahaha. Love it.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice

What facts are those. All I have ever seen is speculation from both sides. I saw a man who claims to be his pastor but is there any proof he ever actually attended? Also merely belonging to a Christian Church does not make one a Christian. Hexk Bill Clinton never stepped foot into a Church until he lost his first big election. Then someone brought him hip to the fact that he lived in the Bible belt and he needed Christian voters so he joined the largest Church in Little Rock (a televised Church no less), joined the choir and got his little face all over tv at Church. Nobama is many things, but he is not dumb by any means.

I truly doubt any recent President we have had cares much about religion. That includes Obama caring about Islam. And there is more evidence out there portraying him as a "Christian" than a "Muslim." Where did the TeaBaggers get this silly Obama is a Muslim nonsense from anyway?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
They get it from fox news, the wingnut welfare train.

The constitution forbids a religious test for office, the founders saw the dangers of a theocracy

Art. 6

"The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by spyder550

I weap for blind people who have such strong rebellious tendecies that they take up for the underdog in every possible situation not knowing a thing for that which they defend.

With all due respect - I'm not even sure that means anything. Sometimes the meaning and the order of the words should follow a convention. It is hard, almost as difficult as understanding words like communism.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If it's on a mousepad it must be true.
And John Adams was the first man, because the name Adam is in the Bible. Riiight.

If my name was Moses would you be expecting me to divide the Red Sea? No get real. Lots of people have Bible names, including the President. It's no prophecy, although I have heard from more than a few Muslims about the final Imam. There have been crowds of Muslims that say Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is the last Imam and that's why they put up with his stuff. All those Muslim countries have their own groups of people with their own arguments saying who is going to be a final Imam. Every Muslim woman has it in her head that she's going to be the most spiritual woman around and her son is going to be the final Imam. When a people get persuaded enough, they get zealous and can hype anything, and there are con-artists to make money off that hype. Like the con artist that made a dollar off that mousepad.

If Obama is that last Imam talked about, how would the Muslim countries be at odds with someone who they are hoping will be helping them? Why would an Imam be a leader in a country the Muslim countries describe as a place of infidels? It won't add up because it's bad doctrine on the part of those confused Christo-Muslimistic materialist believers with their sacred mousepads.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You don't seem to get the point that there are many - perhaps legions that believe bringing a religion ANY RELIGION to public office is not proper. If the president chooses not to go to church, and doesn't go - despite all the pearl clutching of the fundies -- I applaud that honesty and integrity. If a president ever came out and said I am an atheist I would shout halleluiah from the steeple and ring the belsl with fury thankful that logic and reason are finally peeking as the nose of a camel under the tent of government.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Whatever it is intended for doesn't really matter to me. It's the sickening photo of him in the pose of a God/Angel/Saviour that turns my stomach because he is far removed from being even close to any of these.

I do however believe that there is a special place in Hell reserved for him.

Peace

The photo shows him praying. What is wrong with you?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by ZeroReady

Where is the proof positive that he is not a Muslim? I have always believed he is Muslim. That can be discussed elsewhere though. The issue is not the picture so much but how much faith these people are placing in Nobama. The man I spoke with is some form of importance at the Islamic community center across the street from his home. I service their internet as well and had a ticket for it the same day. They have things there alluding to the same things as in that man's home.

Just because you believe it makes it true huh? No he is not a muslim no matter how much YOU think so.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

You are ignorant. PERIOD.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
I think there may be a difference between what most of us consider Muslim, and these neighborhoods of African-Americans that are their own form of "Muslim." Wouldn't surprise me if most middle-eastern Muslims thought Louis Farrakhan and black radicalism was a bunch of BS

You're right.

NO Middle Eastern Muslim considers Farrakhan's group to be any form of Muslim. The problem is that according to the Qur'an, Mohammed was "the seal of the prophets", i.e. the last prophet. Nation of Islam beliefs are founded on the prophethood of Elijah Mohammed. It's in direct conflict with the most basic tenents of Islam.

That's not to say that they are not used by ME Muslims at times. I can recall back in the early eighties, when the US and Libya were having a spot of trouble, Qadaffi called on the Nation of Islam in America to "rise up in support of their Muslim brothers". He considered them to be useful idiots, but the called for uprising never took place.

I told my wife, who is a Muslim, about this, and she laughed out loud. Said that Obama is no form of Imam, much less the Mahdi, and that no Muslim she had ever run into would believe such such a thing.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
pretty interesting.

wouldnt put them up in my place

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wow, getting ridiculed, and now I'm being weeped at, in this message thread.
That's a new one. What good does it do to flame me? Nothing. I have no
power, no political influence, no journalist influence. Please do what you consider
necessary, or ask Cass Sunstein to do it.

Those who contend that barry hussein soetoro is not Muslim -you're
probably correct. Even though hussein officially claimed to be Muslim in this [url=http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/06/-obama-tells-
egyptian-foreign-minister-i-am-a-muslim-stealth-coup-on-the-white-house.
html]>>> Link Video Link this link

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

reply to post by ZeroReady

Where is the proof positive that he is not a Muslim? I have always believed he is Muslim. That can be discussed elsewhere though. The issue is not the picture so much but how much faith these people are placing in Nobama. The man I spoke with is some form of importance at the Islamic community center across the street from his home. I service their internet as well and had a ticket for it the same day. They have things there alluding to the same things as in that man's home.

He has been photographed eating barbeque ribs and pulled pork and his head didn't assplode. Really what would be proof positive the pope is christian - if he splashes holy water on himself and doesn't burst into flames - that is proof??

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

power, no political influence, no journalist influence. Please do what you consider

probably correct. Even though hussein officially claimed to be Muslim in this [url=http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/06/-obama-tells-

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join