It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual universe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
Anyhoo there's always something there experiencing, that is one persistent thing always there. You can never tell to yourself you don't exist without knowing you would be lying to yourself, unless the very thought erases the self but then what's the point in trying to tell yourself anything?

You know you are but there can be a misconception about what you actually are.
This message can help:

edit on 10-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

There could be yes but I believe in ignorance being bliss and whenever the bliss lessens is when I go look for misconceptions, not when other people tell me to, so sorry. I'm not into the nihilistic observational approach anymore anyway, been there done that and got bored out of my skull even if that lead to interesting insights.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Your just guessing at all of this and i am speaking from experience. It is what it is.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Your just guessing at all of this and i am speaking from experience. It is what it is.

This is a thought - but is it true?
So I am guessing but you know!!!!
Is it a competition?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It is a competition against yourself to remember on some level the things i speak of. If you fail to then you may have to rinse and repeat.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It is a competition against yourself to remember on some level the things i speak of. If you fail to then you may have to rinse and repeat.

Ok then.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The universe that we all long to explore is usually thought as going to other planets in our current bodies. Our current forms are locked out of other worlds from this realm. The reason is that we are only here on earth to grow spiritually and earth is one of the best places around to spiritually grow in order to have a decent place of existence among the stars.
It is pointless to physically get of this planet at this point in time. It should be obvious that we are physically bound here. I'm not claiming that there are no other life forms out there in this form just that all the great stuff is in the other realm. Once you reach all your goals here on earth you will be able to physically manifest in both realms and will be able to survive and travel in both.

I believe out of body experiences allow us to explore both spiritually and as a form of energy, that being matter. Taking a trip into outer space via an OBE may be looked at as a spiritual journey of learning, but through this experience one can also feel awe (emotion) and create memories, which are now shown to be electrical impulses stored in our physical brains.

I agree that Earth is one of the best places to grow spiritually, but really, the sky's the limit.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Is there really 'outer' space and 'inner' space?
Space cannot be divided.
Spirit is space - aware space - all seeing and all knowing and ever present.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The next realm to us there is a 28 to 1 time differential. At least that is where the directions for natures coarse are received from another realm and sent forth as orders to the gardeners on earth. Any guesses as to where that might be if true. I say the moon but that is a guess because all i remember is the time differential experienced.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm starring and flagging this for everything is spiritual and even earth is a kind of astral/testing ground, as others on this level are. But, that does not make space travel impossible. CEO Ben Rich, formerly of Lockheed said, "We have the technology to take ET home!!!!!"

Yet, we live with this:

and

and

Disclosure is very very important.

On this more concrete feeling level of school, ET's do visit in crafts, and people are impacted both by negatives, neutrals and positives.

Even Higher Level, more angel-ets, what we would call in our thinking, more spiritual, often show up perceptionally to us, in crafts.

Then there is the Critters, who often transport us in what we think are crafts.......as if our ai dust/shadow is a part of what some call a type of brain cell, universe, and others say is a torus universe. Maybe its designed as both.

In any case, Et is very real. So its important to keep up the disclosure. Because the slave system has to end its a crime against all souls, and doesnt even work as a school. The fruit tells us the Trees. If the Trees are punitive, tough love, mean, bullies, they're NOT Higher Ups. So its important to realize that this school has been hijacked and now souls often come in kicking and screaming taken by a group of harsh middle management, NOT Higher Ups, and that other souls come in to try and upgrade the system and nudge others.....Until it gets straightened out, whatever magical year that will be.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

No matter where you are or what you appear to be doing, it will always be now - so how can time be experienced differently?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I would image you mean the time differential ratio would be to slow down.

www.brainwavevibration.com...

edit on 10-5-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
When the mind stops being concerned about next and before - time disappears.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

No space travel is not impossible. It is just unnecessary right now until we get a grip on the other things you mentioned.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight

I would image you mean the time differential ratio would be to slow down.

www.brainwavevibration.com...

edit on 10-5-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

Honestly all i remember is being in a place where 1day for me was 28 days on earth surface.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

That is true and needs to be realized. Enochwasright has some good threads on the subject.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

That is true and needs to be realized. Enochwasright has some good threads on the subject.

So is there really 'time'? Only the mind speaks of 'other' than this, it has ideas of many things..
The speaking speaks of 'other' but is there anything 'other' than what is presently happening.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So is there really 'time'? Only the mind speaks of 'other' than this, it has ideas of many things..
The speaking speaks of 'other' but is there anything 'other' than what is presently happening.

Einstein speaks of the other as being space, therefore the marriage of space and time into spacetime.

Space and time are relative (i.e., they depend on the motion of the observer who measures them) — and light is more fundamental than either.

einstein.stanford.edu...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Einstein speaks of the other as being space, therefore the marriage of space and time into spacetime.

Space is present always. The appearance is constantly changing in the space that never goes anywhere.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Space and time are relative (i.e., they depend on the motion of the observer who measures them) — and light is more fundamental than either.

einstein.stanford.edu...

The idea of time creates the space for you to dream a dream of separation.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

einstein.stanford.edu...

If we take that approach to viewing space/time then if we only viewed space we could go to anywhere in space and manifest in that space to whatever time we chose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join