It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual universe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The universe that we all long to explore is usually thought as going to other planets in our current bodies. Our current forms are locked out of other worlds from this realm. The reason is that we are only here on earth to grow spiritually and earth is one of the best places around to spiritually grow in order to have a decent place of existence among the stars.
It is pointless to physically get of this planet at this point in time. It should be obvious that we are physically bound here. I'm not claiming that there are no other life forms out there in this form just that all the great stuff is in the other realm. Once you reach all your goals here on earth you will be able to physically manifest in both realms and will be able to survive and travel in both.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
The reason is that we are only here on earth to grow spiritually and earth is one of the best places around to spiritually grow in order to have a decent place of existence among the stars.

Nonsense.

It should be obvious that we are physically bound here.

Obviously it shouldn't as we aren't.
What's with the nonsense?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

How about we race to another planet. You can master physical space travel while i live my life and learn my lessons and see who wins.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I've always though about this as well. Honestly speaking, we can potentially travel the stars physically and spiritually in my opinion. Our development in vehicles for travelling in outer space is going to take some time but you can kind of "train" to do it spiritually now.. Plus, when you think about it, physically travelling lasts only a lifetime and spiritually travelling lasts forever. So yeah spiritual travelling's better~ lol

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
-
edit on 10-5-2013 by Zack241 because: Accidental double post

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Once you reach all your goals here on earth you will be able to physically manifest in both realms and will be able to survive and travel in both.

Pointing out that some only live to kill and destroy and that the goals of others are a life of hedonistic pleasure should demonstrate the fallacy of your conclusion. Just which "goals" does one need to reach in order to realise the manifestation that you think will happen?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

It is just a lack of understanding the true nature of the forces that govern the world we are born into. Evil resides in the universe along with all the good. We live in a reflection and where we choose to go after this is up to us.
Every ones punishment or pleasure here now is a result of your previous life and your ability to live your life from the heart. Your heart is the link to your spirit and will guide you.
edit on 10-5-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

reply to post by WhoKnows100

It is just a lack of understanding the true nature of the forces that govern the world we are born into. Evil resides in the universe along with all the good. We live in a reflection and where we choose to go after this is up to us.
Every ones punishment or pleasure here now is a result of your previous life and your ability to live your life from the heart. Your heart is the link to your spirit and will guide you.
edit on 10-5-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

Imagine that you had no previous life. Imagine just for this minute that there was no before and no next.
What are you now?
edit on 10-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I remember my past and time in between so i would not dare to deny it.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

So are you your past now?
Is your heart in the past now? Or is it the mind telling stories about the past now?

The heart is here now listening to the stories and ideas and beliefs that the mind has - it listens without condition because it does not mind.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Have you seen the film called 'The Island'? In it the clones have memories planted into them. How can you be 100% sure that your memories were not implanted an hour ago? What are you now without any idea of before or next?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Just a reference point for observation with memories (past), imagination (future) and expression (now)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Just a reference point for observation with memories (past), imagination (future) and expression (now)

When does all of that process happen? Presently, always presently.
The mind fills the presence with past and future stories. One can get lost in the stories and never get to hold the present (gift).
Carrying around past and future can get heavy. Become light by throwing off the mortal chain.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by TheomExperience

When does all of that process happen? Presently, always presently.
The mind fills the presence with past and future stories. One can get lost in the stories and never get to hold the present (gift).
Carrying around past and future can get heavy. Become light by throwing off the mortal chain.

For me there is just the now. The others are the illusions or tools to make what i want in the now. Without the past i would be doomed to repeat cycles through ignorance. Without the future i would have no driving force to make anything new. I am living art and all i do is express my intent which creates experiences that i always enjoy. Lately i have been enjoying playing with fear and pushing boundaries because i got bored with the same old artwork.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This here and now is the spiritual universe. Can you grasp this moment and hold it? Can you keep this instant? It is flowing. The past cannot be walked to and neither can the future. All is happening presently but it is moving.
The appearance that is appearing is changing constantly - there is something that knows that all is changing - sounds are constantly changing, point of focus is constantly changing. It is all just happening. Nothing stays the same.

It is minding that wants to pin everything down and make sense of it. It names and parts all that is. In doing so it can play a game of twoness. It can play good and evil. It can buy into the pretence that the things that are made up are solid and now things matter because the mind has given it belief.
The stories of your individual past and your individual future are used as a way to secure yourself because there is an idea in mind that says that you will end. When you seek to find out what is really real here you might find that there is no need to secure yourself. That might then lighten the load.

The real thing is spirit or no thingness. This no thingness that you are is what is constant (always has been and always will be, presence) - but always appears differently.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I cant disagree with your perception. I just see it with different labels. Same sh1t different toilet.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Nevertheless

How about we race to another planet. You can master physical space travel while i live my life and learn my lessons and see who wins.

If we're explicitly racing, then I'd win the race. In life, there is no right or wrong as everything in life itself os meaningless.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
We already are on a spaceship moving at high velocity, just one without a steering wheel but a set course so we must be going somewhere. Don't know where and what is there but I'm sure we'll get there when we do.

Once you've seen a couple of animals, a forest, mountains, the ocean, the sky and even space you've pretty much seen it all. I bet you need only 10 people to speak to and that's about all one can learn about what has been seen, the 11th is probably just repeating what the other 10 also spoke about. One might learn more studying history, backtracking our ancestors' thoughts but I bet spending time in another civilization if space travel were possible would be far more educational, just as visiting another culture might be on Earth.

Physical flight to another planet might not be possible and even if it was it might be distances are just too great for actual exploration, meaning it'll be more rocks and gasses rather than a stunning planet. It's just too bad for many of us we get to see glimpses of the future in theatres but likely none of us will be around once the first long distance spaceship is built if it will ever be built.

The best stuff is not to be found outside anyway you always carry it with you no matter where you are physically. It's in your own realm safe and sound, it's where you end up I believe when this life is over. From there you could go visit other realms or invite others depending on stages of development. Safe and sound because you are still developing and it's normal to have fears things can be broken even if they are perfect.

What are you now without any idea of before or next?

Can one really be without a thought or is it just one longer thought that insists there are no thoughts or somehow convinces the self like hypnosis there are no other thoughts arising?

Anyhoo there's always something there experiencing, that is one persistent thing always there. You can never tell to yourself you don't exist without knowing you would be lying to yourself, unless the very thought erases the self but then what's the point in trying to tell yourself anything? It makes no sense to me. You say there's a thought that says I will end sometime, I already knew that and I don't have any problem with that as when I no longer exist, I won't be there to feel bad or anything about it so why should I even consider it as troubling?
edit on 10/5/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

What are you now without any idea of before or next?

Can one really be without a thought or is it just one longer thought that insists there are no thoughts or somehow convinces the self like hypnosis there are no other thoughts arising?

Anyhoo there's always something there experiencing, that is one persistent thing always there. You can never tell to yourself you don't exist without knowing you would be lying to yourself, unless the very thought erases the self but then what's the point in trying to tell yourself anything? It makes no sense to me. You say there's a thought that says I will end sometime, I already knew that and I don't have any problem with that as when I no longer exist, I won't be there to feel bad or anything about it so why should I even consider it as troubling?
edit on 10/5/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

You exist as nothing. You do not exist as what the thought is saying you are. You are the space in which all thoughts and appearances arise.
Can nothing cease to exist?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
Anyhoo there's always something there experiencing, that is one persistent thing always there. You can never tell to yourself you don't exist without knowing you would be lying to yourself, unless the very thought erases the self but then what's the point in trying to tell yourself anything?

You know you are but there can be a misconception about what you actually are.
This message can help:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join