It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul says Gang of 8 Sneaking National ID Card in Immigration Reform

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

thf..._media.s3.amazonaws.com/2013/pdf/sr133.pdf

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

now that it is here so what to do???? Drop out of society and live of the land?? what land is that, or how, listed as a known terrorist armed and dangerous, living in the woods even though you mean no one harm. The Drones will find you sooner or later.

live in the city? to be bullied by the up townees or the LEO's, that will soon deem you a lone wolf terrorist, just to get you off the streets[ their word against yours, and not going, being part of the System is not doing you any favors.] for your already listed as a potential problem at least you name and SS number are, and when this does become full fledged active... your not in the system, your a terrorist to the System. and thus a threat to be dealt with.

forced branding?? Implantation, ID act, Obama care, it is all the same but no one wants to believe that nor accept it, nor more so than a SS card was the first Sept in branding you.

This has far more reaching issues than just Bible text.

ZIG BUSH er Obama er the USA.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

this Act would make it a law that is enforceable by penitently of Prison and or fine or both. No ID go to Prison, you where speaking of Bible text this would Fulfill that part of it. see Rev 13 Vers 16-18 for this as it is to become fact. Is this Chicken Little no not all for the day is coming is it today?? or next year in our life time . i say with in the next 5 years, and it will be in the name of "National Security" or Health Care that it is enforced, thus Fulfill more such Bible text.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
I thought not all states had Real ID?...just checked, 19 states are compliant Kudos to those states fighting against it.

Could this be Ron Paul trying to block the backdoor in this new reform in immigration in that all new immigrants will get a nation bio ID card, that would eventually spread to all citizens in the states that already oppose Real ID?

Here is an ongoing thread about how individuals in key positions both elected and appointed in Missouri (my home State) have circumvented their own State law to ensure that the globalist agenda is advanced without regard and counter to the desires of the people from whom they draw their authority.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that thread is the most recent (2012) report from DHS to Congress on the status of the Real ID Act in the various States.

Here is a graphic representation: Note Missouri is all but one step from complete compliance despite a State Law against it.

www.heritage.org...

Sad really that even with a State law banning its implementation there are enough die hard progressives in the mix to ensure that the grants are taken and the process moved forward.

The appointees involved have resigned of course but they will get different jobs (probably better) elsewhere and once the genie is out of the bottle rolling it back will be impossible.

Score globalists 1 - People of Missouri 0

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

I am getting 'server not found' for your link. I would love to see it.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

You are killing me with this RealID compliance map because my state fought it for awhile and now I see it's in the GREEN Zone of Death!
Hey what is Texas doing in the GREEN? I thought it was a secession state.

edit on 10-5-2013 by DiscreteParticle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiscreteParticle
reply to post by Golf66

You are killing me with this RealID compliance map because my state fought it for awhile and now I see it's in the GREEN Zone of Death!
Hey what is Texas doing in the GREEN? I thought it was a secession state.

edit on 10-5-2013 by DiscreteParticle because: (no reason given)

I thought we'd (the people of Missouri) would be right on your heels too but alas even with a State Law forbidding compliance we are all but there.

I have developed a personal relationship with my State Rep over this issue. He even calls me every couple weeks with personal updates.

I personally, think that Gov Nixon (D) is involved in the acceptance of grants for the stealth implementation by "internal regulatory procedural changes" made by his appointees.

I mean how does one's DMV accept a multimillion dollar grant to implement something against State law without the Chief Executive in the State knowing something about it?

I hope the young State Rep has the juice to push the issue. The Gov has been subpoenaed for an ongoing suit regarding the disclosure of CCW lists to the Federal government.

I would easily side with the State if they decided to secede from the Union - the Federal government is completely out of control.

Hell, if Texas goes first I will volunteer (if they'd have me I'm a little long in the tooth for humping a ruck) my 24 years of Special Operations experience there first.

Sure we will lose but I’d rather die on my feet than serve on my knees.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have long believed that bills in Congress should not be allowed to contain unrelated items. That just does not make any sense. Instead, simply make Congress stay in session longer, and have them vote on one thing at a time. They make enough money anyway for the amount of work they do, and most of them are profiting from their positions in other ways, or will profit after they leave office and get a job in some business, which they undoubtedly helped out during their term. There are many solutions for problems with our government that are as simple as this, but they never get instituted. Why? Because then they would not be allowed to cheat and screw people over like they do now. They wouldn't be able to sneak these types of laws past people and other politicians. The corruption is stifling.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I dont find your premise to be valid.

Ron Paul has been fighting against these intrusions on our personal liberties from the day he entered office. From CISPA to the unPatriot Act to the REAL ID, hes against all of it.

It has nothing to do with "$$$".

His level of consistency is diffiuclt for most people to believe, yes hes that principled and incorruptible.

From 2005:

From the 2008 Presidential primaries:

From 2011:

edit on 11-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by muse7

I dont find your premise to be valid.

Ron Paul has been fighting against these intrusions on our personal liberties from the day he entered office. From CISPA to the unPatriot Act to the REAL ID, hes against all of it.

It has nothing to do with "$$$".

Ron Paul has proven himself to be principled and consistent. His campaign was run on a dime with nothing wasted. I was thinking that the robocall fund raiser recording might be a little behind the changes being made to the bill. Or maybe the bill got changed back and they are current, I could not say. I know you are not responding to my post, but I just wanted to set the record straight on my remarks. Would never want to slam Ron Paul, one of the few honest politicians.
edit on 11-5-2013 by DiscreteParticle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

The various IDs that record your whereabouts when you shop or bank are also easily defeated... pay cash. Thats going to change.

All cash will be eliminated.

The government needs to know who is buying and selling things.

They need this info for various reasons.

How would you know whether some one has bought enough sulphur, saltpeter, and charcoal, to make gunpowder, if they use cash? To track the purchase of ingredients and components that make weapons, they have to stop the cash flow.

Of course, the only reason the people would want these weapons, is to fight back against the government policies in the first place.

They need to track payments for day laborers, to ensure that they are paying income tax.

Of course, the only reason day laborers prefer cash, is to avoid paying the government their hard earned wages in the first place, to keep up with the rich who pay no tax because they have offshore strategies and loopholes to exploit.

In every case, when you look at it, you'll find that the government needs the people to have ID, so to protect the government, not to protect the people.

More and more, technology is enabling the people to free themselves of the government. And the government finds itself having to fight back, implementing more and more rules and regulations to get their powers back.

The government regulates guns, and now there's the 3D printer gun. So, they need ID to track who is buying the 3D printers, that could pose a threat to the gov. They need to know who is buying more than one pressure cooker, in order to investigate the possibility someone is making bombs. Cash transactions hide all this activity.

There's a fellow who got upset with the excessive taxation, who devised a scheme to pay no tax, and be legal doing this. He gets Canadian Citizenship, which taxes on place of residency, not on citizenship like the US. Then he buys a yatch, and sails between ports, residing no more than 3 months of the year in any one place. Since he is never in any country for more than 90 days, he pays no income tax anywhere. Then, he invests all his money in bearer bonds, so no one can track how much capital he has to spend. In this way, he has eliminated all government intrusion in his finances. But, the cost is that he is forced to move about the planet, like a wanderer. He wrote a book explaining how to do this, but I don't recall the title at the moment. It's all legit. US citizens can't do this, because US taxes citizens wherever they are in the world. But many other nations tax you only if you actually reside there for more than 6 months.

So, it is possible to get the government out of your personal finances completely, if you have sufficient wealth saved up, and a willingness to travel.

edit on 11-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

that the new Drivers Licenses use Biometric Facial Recognition that is utilized for tracking them in real time. Various states, including mine, have installed these FR tracking cameras all over the place.

Thanks for posting this. Sounds like Minority Report doesn't it. I hadn't connected the Real Time tracking thing to Real ID though, although I started noticing a lot of traffic cams going up. Are the FR cams different than regular traffic cams? Really creepy though.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
thank you for the interesting read

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

Thanks for the info about taxes and stuff.

So, it is possible to get the government out of your personal finances completely, if you have sufficient wealth saved up, and a willingness to travel.

I live under the poverty line so there are no income taxes for me to speak of. Except every time I buy something. Can't get away from that. I thought about leaving, but can't afford to. Besides this is my country, I ain't running from it, regardless. Due to "Globalization" there soon will be nowhere to run to, anyway. Everyone is in the corporate pocket or slowly being starved, sanctioned, bombed, conquered, etc.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ron paul is a clown!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join