It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Contact Under Way in India?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Is Contact Under Way in India?
Why are Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and China National Space Administration (CNSA) tight lipped about recent encounters with UFOs?

Persistent stories out of India indicate that something extraordinary is happening there involving UFOs. An Indian engineer working on antigravity propulsion has described studying advanced technology in "package" form--technologies ready made to be analyzed and duplicated. But where are they from?

Since October 10, everyone from members of the Indian Military to young children have reported seeing multiple UFOs of all shapes and sizes near the high altitude glaciers in the Tarai region of India, about 40 kilometers (25 miles) from the Chinese border. Indian Air Force pilots in the region have complained of unexplained instrument jamming and spotting the objects in the air during flight. Even a Buddhist monk, apparently not surprised by the activity, claims that the UFOs have been in the area since 1998.

Sumit Chatterjee reports that despite the military�s usual tight lipped response on account of national security, some officials have responded bluntly and confirmed the presence of UFOs in the area. Indian ufologists suspect that the flurry of activity is related to the local rumor that beings from Sirius will land in the area within the next seven years, though not reveal themselves until 2012.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Maybe this is how GW won the election when all the exit polls said that Kerry was winning. When things don't go right, you can always bet there's an alien involved.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Maybe this is how GW won the election when all the exit polls said that Kerry was winning. When things don't go right, you can always bet there's an alien involved.

Im sorry but WTF does UFO's in India have to do with Bush?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Really? So does that mean when I burnt my toast this morning, it wasn't because I put the bread in the toaster too long but because an alien abducted me, violated my buttocks, mutilated next doors cows, stuck a tracking device up my nose, brainwashed me, turned back time so it seemed like i hadn't gone anywhere and then took to my bread with a blowtorch, just to add insult to injury? When will the evil stop? I also seem to loose alot of socks (only one foot). Is there an alien out there with a secret foot fetish?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordGoofus
Really? So does that mean when I burnt my toast this morning, it wasn't because I put the bread in the toaster too long but because an alien abducted me....

In a nutshell, yes. Whenever there is an unexplained event, always expect that aliens are at work. They're everywhere. Some are invisible. Some are human looking. You might be married to one. They've been here longer than we have and they actually bred us for their amusement. For them, visiting or residing on earth is a little like us visiting the monkey cage at the zoo.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Whenever there is an unexplained event, always expect that aliens are at work. They're everywhere.

And let's not forget them pesky homosexuals lurking everywhere with their evil agendas.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
How pathetic, someone posts an interesting bit on UFO's and gets railroaded by political BS. Grady take that crap to another thread, it's irrelevant at best, and at worst inciteful.
Anyway, back to, you know, the topic..
India was featured in Steven Spielberg's Close Encounters as one of the early points of contact, and of possible signifigance is the recent outsourcing of corporate interests to India, but also relevant is recent advance in India's defense budget and their inclusion of more modern aircraft.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
How pathetic, someone posts an interesting bit on UFO's and gets railroaded by political BS. Grady take that crap to another thread, it's irrelevant at best, and at worst inciteful.

Gee, I thought I was being humorous. You are correct that the film "Close Encounters" is infinitely more relevant.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Gee, I thought I was being humorous.

Here you go, Grady. Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Gee, I thought I was being humorous. You are correct that the film "Close Encounters" is infinitely more relevant.

Oh my apologies then, I thought you were being belligerant and hijacking the thread for a political slant. Guess I was wrong.

Kal

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
any photos or anythin bout this? it sounds really interestin but that was too short.. need more info

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
WOW, what a story, and I can't believe 95% of the posts in this thread, are not involving it. Are you sure this is for real? I sense a lot of fiction and humour in the style of the writing, perhaps it's a humour column?
Please confirm this with other news sources in India, China or elsewhere.

EDIT: This online news site, does not seem to be a serious one, theres a lot of rumours, like Britney appearing in an American-Bollywood movie? I doubt it.

However, I frankly would not be surprised if India was in on the UFO conspiracy.

1. It's likely it's an NWO member, or at least inclined to the NWO
2. It has similar advanced technology projects in nanotechnology, hypersonic planes and shape memory alloy, and some of them are either completed or in an advanced stage of development. Now, one needs to ask, how did India do it?

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So.....Is the Indian Military going to come clean about aliens or not?.....

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
At the very least, it's interesting... It might be worth a gander at some of the more respected UFOlogy sites to see if there is something to this...

Here's something....

ufocasebook.com...

Still sounds pretty out there though...and like more speculation than anything else...

Another story about this...

www.indiadaily.com...

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well, after some of my research, it does not seem like it was humour column. The writers of this site are being serious. Here is another article posted on UFO's October 13th.

www.indiadaily.com...

According to some UFO researchers and think-tanks all over the world, India�s recent experiences with countless UFO near the Himalayas are significant. India is one of the nations in the world with largest number of technocrats and education is regarded as one of the major pride in every Indian family. According some inner circles in the Government and the defense establishments, India is on the verge of gaining technologies for civilian and military purposes from the extra-terrestrial cultures. Some strongly feel India and America are the two champions of free speech and democracy. And that is why they may have chosen India to lead the world to the order of the Universe. According to many the order of the Universe is to live peacefully, share knowledge and be spiritually elevated. And India is just ready to lead the world towards that. Which other nation can gain futuristic technologies and not gobble up the world?

The writer is sure delusional if he thinks either US or India are the spiritual powers of the world, or that US is free

However, if this is true, then there should be more corroborating evidence.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

www.indiadaily.com...

The object was about four feet in height with a red balloon and many white ones. It hovered around for about 45 minutes some 200 metres from us. We were curious to know more and took photographs," said Anil Kulkarni, a marine and water resources scientist with the city-based Space Application Centre (SAC) of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).

He was part of the team that spotted and photographed the object during a just-concluded study trip to the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, bordering China.

While camping in the Samudra Tapu glacier region, 14,500 feet above sea level, near Chandratal, Kulkarni saw the curious object at 7.00 a.m. Sep 27.

"There were balloons attached to this unusual object. It had 'legs' but we could not see the 'hands'. It was moving closer to the hilltop. The object started moving in our direction when we started walking towards it. But when our porters made a noise, it moved away towards the hilltop," he said.

The object remained stationary for about five minutes after reaching the hilltop, then moved away in another direction before it disappeared, he added.

"Interestingly when it was exposed to the sun, it turned black and in the shadow of the hill, it became white," the scientist said.

In all probability, he opined, it was not a balloon as it was moving against the wind

That does not sound like a UFO in the conventional sense.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
```

? the phrase 'tight lipped'

and the line; flurry of activity....local RUMOR ....that SIRIUS entities
will land in 7 years...and become known/exposed by 20-12

seems inconsistent to me !

perhaps the wealthy 'westerners' stopped making pilgrimage to India?

mexico failed to market & capitalize on their UFO flaps,
perhaps all that 'outsouced wealth' needs a venue to 'grow'?
little overhead, expense in rumors or 'optimal UFO viewing Tours'

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Some more research on the matter, and I've uncovered a national story that hit the headlines all over India in 2002; UFO ATTACKS!

www.timesonline.co.uk...

A MYSTERIOUS flying object said to attack sleeping villagers has sparked mass hysteria and rioting across the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Police shot dead one man and injured 12 others when a mob of hundreds stormed the police station in Barabanki, demanding protection against what they believe is an alien assailant terrorising villages.

The object, described as a flying sphere emitting red and blue light, is said to strike in the middle of the night, leaving victims with burns or scratches on their faces and limbs, and earning it the name the muhnochwa (face-scratcher).

At least seven unexplained deaths in the area have been attributed to the muhnochwa, sparking panic among villagers who blame police for not providing enough protection.

www1.timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

Out of a sample study of 100 injured victims, 10 were found to be victims of an insect bite or scratch. Another 10 suffered the injuries indirectly (like bruises while running after a scare in the night). The remaining had one or more of the following four common factors: Experiencing electric shock, seeing sharp light, feeling hard oval object.
Out of 80 people, 65 were found to have suffered physical injuries and there were three who tried to overpower the ETB. "All the three had suffered hundreds of scars, as if caused by a blade, on the palm and it was inexplicable by any team member," said an expert who examined the injuries adding that this was what raised possibilities of an ETB being out there. But there is still a long way to go before these experts could come up with anything conclusive on the muhnochwa scare.

These sound like UFO abductions to me. I have seen the explanation attempts from Indian scientists and professionals, they are trying to pass them off as balls of lightening.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There are hundreds of millions (maybe a billion?) of people in India - doesn't anyone have a camera?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I wonder how the Indians would feel about cow mutilations there?

Of course, you have to remember how superstitious some of these rural villages are.... They constantly get scammed by travelling yogis, and even in the cities they were recently running from "monkey men" (who were a gang using an old legend to terrorize their victims...very Scooby Doo....)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join