It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...and this defines the 'awkward moment'....!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I was off looking for a tube on something else when I stumbled across this. In this day and age of P.C. everything, it struck me as SO outrageously offensive ...yet, hilarious, I had to share. The guy doesn't seem the LEAST bit kidding, is the worst part.

What does anyone want to bet, if the Game Show circuit didn't have a blackball list for contestants before this clown? They made one after him?

Anyway.... Some things, however UN-P.C, just hit the funny bone so hard, it hurts. This one did it for me. I hope others find a laugh in it too. 'They walk among us....'

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
That guy is just plain stupid.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Well that's a bit of a

Stuff PC if it's funny it's funny

Cody

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

What?

What the hell was it...........

I thought it was 'clam.......

(i wish i could.)

Ohhhhh....It's "Clam Digger" Got ya.

edit on 9-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Ahh so this is where they got the idea for that south park episode.

It all makes sense now.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
the funniest part is what pat says humm no N like he thought it was N also lmfao

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Im pretty sure that this is a fake and was made after that South Park episode aired

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HaraNarada

That's interesting... I'd just come across this as something quick and interesting that came so unexpected as to be LOL for my reaction to it.

In looking today, I see blogs all over where the debate has gone on for whether it's real or not. I don't see anything reliable in any form, either way. I'd think the show or studio would make a release disavowing such a thing pretty clearly if it hadn't happened..but who knows? Ignoring such an idiot like it never happened could be just as likely

Anyone have something either way on this, which isn't sourced to a blog or random internet post/discussion? I'm really curious now. It almost makes a story in itself, either way for it.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This doesn't look edited in the least bit to anyone?

BWAHAHAHA! Come on its a hoax! Show me a larger clip with this clown and I will buy it otherwise its a great Edit...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
heres one from the UK

top topics

join