It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i have heard alot about the illuminati, i have been convinced of skulls and bones but i still need more proof that the illuminati exist.

I was watching a david icke video the other day and found it very interesting until he started talking about lizzards, although there were some interesting clay lizzardmen statues in spacesuits found in iraq dated thousands of years old, but i need more proof that the iluminati is real.

[Edited on 13-5-2003 by Spiricy]

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
YOU need more proof? So what happens then when you got your "proof"? Will the world be a better place?

Here

Buy yourself a wizard hat and you can be JUST like the Illuminati

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
eh?

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Once you have this "proof" what will you do with it? Dont worry aqbout the lizzies, they been here longer than us. If you wish, you can just consider them Satanist, just plain crazy, satanists.

Your proof will come when you find it, not us. Then, it will be your proof, you wont have to trust anyone else.

Now, what will you do with it, once you find it?

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Please define what you would consider proof. What evidence would you need to convince you that the illuminati exist? Have you searched the internet using "the illuminati" as a search parameter to determine what is available on the net? What are you rules of evidence?

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
im not sure what i concider proof.

i know that skulls and bones exist

has any politician ever mentioned the illuminati?

i remember a politician made a speech about his trip to Europe and said that it was an 'illuminating experience' with a big smirk on his face.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
you people seem to back away from providing evidence of the illuminati?

i dont have a clue who they are....well, maybe a small clue... but id like to know more, but before you know more, ud need proof. aye?

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
All you have to do is run a search on illuminati. Youll be surprised

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trader
All you have to do is run a search on illuminati. Youll be surprised

I just did a search on this site, using Illuminati, and proof as my keywords. All I found was likeminded inquirers pleading to be tossed a bone. I feel like a mushroom, in the dark, surrounded by manure. I have read quite a few books that expound upon this 'Illuminati', and the net is a quantum leap in quantity of rumour-mongering. Just because thousands of people buy into it, and some have created incredibly detailed descriptions of it, doesn't do it for me. Where's the beef? Show me the money! The lack of any substance whatsoever is my main point of contention. Maybe they are real, and one of the thousands of theories about who and what they are is correct. Maybe not. Until someone puts something solid up, I will not accept that this 'Illuminati' monster is tangible.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Spiricy,

You can ignore the lizard nonsense. Icke is not my first choice but most everything else he says from the vaccines to the NWO, to population control, to the fluoride in our water, is pretty much on par with the truth.

Listen to the free GCN LIVE radio (rather than me posting a billions links) I put below and sit back to get caught up on some of the important basics. Some rhetoric should of course to be taken with a grain of salt but then again, a true researcher never just throws the baby out with the bathwater and neither should we in our journey.

If you are comfortable and are truly searching for truth, then I will help you in any way possible. Enjoy staying awake for the next little while though and welcome to the beginning of a resistance that will become organized and more clear over time.

At this point, DO feel it useless to try and convince those who are too clouded to see – time itself shall bring them to see!

infowars.com...

new topics

top topics

join