It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS, FBI & Boston PD threaten witnesses with terror charges; sieze photos, video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

So much for being "helpful" or just documenting the experience from an individual, non packaged vantage.

Apparently anyone who took photos/videos of Boston Marathon events and did NOT surrender them for officials' analysis, are deemed terrorists at large!

So if you took photos/video footage and posted it up online, or just didnt had them all over to authorities, officials may be knocking on your door anytime.. or may already have:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by below

The story of the teacher who had some of the photographs taken from is camera is interesting. I wish I knew more about it. There wasn't really enough presented to draw any firm conclusions.

I watched both videos to their ends, and other than the teacher story, all of the major points were either clearly wrong or misleading.

Apparently anyone who took photos/videos of Boston Marathon events and did NOT surrender them for officials' analysis, are deemed terrorists at large!
Further, there was no evidence presented showing this to be the case.

If you feel like it, we can discuss it, one point at a time, please. You can also write me off as uninformed, I wouldn't mind that either.

edit on 8-5-2013 by charles1952 because: Capitalization

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
My only question is how are deleted pictures helping the invest..... Ooooh, i see how its helping their investigation. / end sarcasm.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I watched both videos to their ends, and other than the teacher story, all of the major points were either clearly wrong or misleading.

Further, there was no evidence presented showing this to be the case.

Starred.. I do highly doubt tangible evidence other than the testimonial of teacher & 2nd video's author is feasible on YT media portal =/

The first video includes officials requesting footage from the public to aid in the investigation.
+
Yet the second video discusses & is titled "Anyone Who Took Photo's of Boston Bombings Are Deamed as a Terrorist"
+
@4.44 an FBI agent states "other photos of Boston marathon should not be deemed credible ... create undue warrant for vital law enforcement resources"
+
DHS statement that discreet use of cams, or even sketching or note-taking can lead to terrorism.

- "Drills" were mentioned and in context of Boston, most observant people should see what is going on there: that staged events may be aligned to occur during drills, as anyone caught with a cam during a terror act can be implicated for pre-cognition and/or drill-spying.

Thus putting the 2 videos' officials' directions, I gather that privately shot footage might be helpful to authorities yet according to 2nd video they fall under 'unofficial' footage that are undue warrant for vital law enforcement (meaning ohotos are not credible until deemed so by authorities, plus don't bother contacting authorities with crappy footage) furthermore those who publicize private photos without official approval of each photo/footage, per DHS, may lead to terrorism since they were of a matter of national security - whether a drill - and/or terror attack.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
In that case, I'll just keep the amatuer footage to myself an show my own kids it one day.
There will be no way for the FBI or CIA to stick there noses in my door step, # that.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I hope people never give into tyranny, its really really important to refuse to obey illegal laws and statues. What's illegal? Anything that violates the basic common law of thou shalt not harm or violates your constitutional rights, which define that you have infinite sovereign rights but for a few areas negotiated by the states. They don't have this right, its not a right than an elected employee group would over free and sovereign. Therefore its an illegal thing, and its a crime to carry out and to comply with.

Period.

False flags need 100% control over pictures.
edit on 8-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I watched the second video. You are correct, there is little to suggest they are actively seeking anyone with photos or videos and "deleting them". I won't take word of mouth from 1 guy, sorry, this is 2013, I'm not a rube.

But, the guy talking through the first half of the video lost all credibility for me like 1 minute in when he claims the only reason there is video of the explosion is because they were sent there to document the false flag.

See, his mind is already made up, the only reason there's any footage is it's a false flag. It's a damn marathon with what, hundreds of thousands of people watching? OF course someone will catch it on tape.

And the guy relating his story about the FBI deleting his camera, like i said, i won't take word of mouth from 1 guy, but I'd like more information from him. Where did they do this? How did they track him down?

I see no evidence of them threatening witnesses, at all. I'l lwatch it again to be sure tho.

=======
Ok, i love this guy, I really do.

A few minutes in he's saying the video of the explosion was taped because agents were sent to document the false flag. Then, right after reading the DHS memo stating that any 1 indicator shouldn't be used as a pretext, he goes on to say that it's a sporting even, of course you'll be taking numerous photos.

sorry, this is the type of guy you shouldn't pay that much attention to. His mind was made up already, and he's ignoring contrary evidence that doesn't support his theory.

he's also got some memory retention problems clearly.
edit on 8-5-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's a strange response. With all the video that is publicly available, they only need those videos that show the bombers walking to the target, planting the bags, and walking away.

What other evidence do they need? Or were there undercover agents following the two Muslims and dropping the bags beside them?

In previous terrorist attacks in the UK, they would have video evidence of vans being parked or individuals walking and dropping bags/boxes. Then they would put out an appeal for anyone who might know those people.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by below

Dear below,

Maybe I'm misunderstanding things here. I thought the DHS paper was saying that they should be aware of people taking furtive pictures at a sensitive site before an attack.

If someone went to the Super Bowl stadium a few days before the big game and started taking pictures of the ticket booths, measurements of the turnstyles, checking the width and height of the spectator passageways, I'd be going "What the . . ." as well.

But maybe I'm misunderstanding.

With respect,
charles1952

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
whats the salary for cover upers and disinfo agents,and trolls? whats the pay for traitors of their country these days? i was told by a cuban,castro posted on the cuban news he felt deeply sorry for che guevaras death and mentioned the place he was found.long story short,he was just giving the place for che to be found.betrayal.thats what will happen to the betrayers of usa by their superiors.simple,if your here working for them ,your a nobody for them (expendable). just my two cents,enjoy watching your tail.no one can say honestly its a coinsidence that gov. is in or envolved in every major event these days.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have watched both videos and am of the opinion the entire thread title and premise is one hundred percent BULL COOKIES...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I just watched a video on here the other day of a kid who had the pictures on his camera deleted by a cop in a different unrelated case and the kid said there is a way to retrieve deleted pictures if you are tech savvy. I wonder if that guy could get his pictures back.

Here is the video of the kid.

edit on 8-5-2013 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

Some issues affect me more than others. I really don't like to see members insulted. Something on this thread made you think there are shills here, paid to destroy the country. Which post (or posts) was it?

Let's talk about it. Unless of course, you're just insulting people who don't happen to agree with you. In that case there's nothing to discuss.

So, what's your answer?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I still wonder about this photo set from the Portuguese embassy at 699 Bolyston. Why were they filming the exact spot where the bomb went off hours before it happened? And what about this picture?

That picture has a lot of questions about it. it seems nothing until you look closer. The pictures with names pointing at them? Seems like they are trying to find information on a target. Reminds me of those boards the police or FBI use to track organized crime figures and the links between people and the command structure of the crime family. But you can just say no it is just the conspiracy theorist coming out. Nothing to see here. Then you notice the box Iron Mountain. That company stores government records in under ground bunkers to protect them from nuclear war. The company was started after WW2? Wait what are these people doing again? Who is the guy in the picture to the right? Is he boxing or doing martial arts? The bomber was in martial arts and boxing. What is that a map of in the hand drawn picture? And to think this place is directly between both blast.

I have never thought this was faked in any way. A bombing did happen. But I have all ways questioned what evidence I have seen. And I do try to figure out the source of the information and where it came from.

www.flickr.com...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
fight the power

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The boston police are a joke the FBI sucks as citizens you must be the police officer.....

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I just want to point out that a good command of the English language goes a long way when it comes to debating, or making an argument.

The teacher did not say that he took pictures and a day and a half later the FBI came to delete them, what he said was:

"I took some pictures of the crime scene a day and a half later, and an FBI gy came over and said..."

In other words, a day and a half AFTER the bombing, he took pictures of the scene.

I did not think that was difficult to understand, even with the misleading text at the beginning of the first video.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Why oh why do people feel the need to add 'spooky' music to their videos? It makes me cringe and roll my eyes..
but yeah, no WAY I'd be handing over my entire DEVICE to anyone.. they can dongle into my device and I'll allow them to copy the photos IN QUESTION--for their evidence, but not of family etc...

but please.. no more music. it doesn't add to the video.. it actually detracts.
edit on 5/10/2013 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join