It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsealed Alien Files

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Don't forget to pick up your free, secret 'decoder' wrist band offered at the end of every episode.

Strange - I have a desire for a cup of Ovaltine . . .

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The explanation that it was his wife wasn't saying it was faked just that the wife got in the picture. It was the close up of the figure that had me convinced it was the wife although I thought the member might be wrong about the sleeve and collar. The video has made me look and think again, I can't ignore the Australian spacemen and the UFO shooting down the American rocket/missile around the same time.

I found the Vatican one, it looks like they've got a lot of information hidden there, it will be interesting to see if they do release any of it.

I noticed they have one about aliens on the moon so I'll be watching that one next.
Thanks for the information.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Gee! I must have missed that! I must not forget to send off for my free decoder!

My grandmother used to drink Ovaltine. YUCK!!!

edit on 5/9/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
They can't be serious as even in high school a local shop owner said not to
get mixed up with UFOs. But they sold me the UFO magazine because I
insisted. CIA writers make this stuff up ever since Roswell was insisted upon
by the Operator Paperclip people running Tesla saucer ship pilot training.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
CIA writers make this stuff up ever since Roswell was insisted upon
by the Operator Paperclip people running Tesla saucer ship pilot training.

Uhmmmm....... say what?! It's all made up?!

So... after all the thousands upon thousands of sightings (including my own), and abduction stories I've read, I am just now being told it was all made up?

Well, that just pisses me off! Who forgot to tell me?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

I thought it was determined that morgellons was a form of synthetic nematode virus?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sure its all bogus in a billion dollar entertainment business run by a mess of control groups
perhaps including Freemasons, Masons, Illuminati, bankers and industrialists. And
we thought we could not be fooled. And I don't think any one else is fooled by people that
relate that sort of mass media knowledge that is not true.

Oh "Do you believe in UFOs". Why. Is there a belief system here?
Unknown ships have been witnessed on the ground and close up in the air.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Mass Media B.S. huh? Sigh...

I think some of it is true, and they are trying to inform the public so that when "they" come, the Earthlings won't panic.

Have you not seen this thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's a lot of credible witnesses coming forward making it harder for people to say this is all made up.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Aliens on the moon was only one and a half minutes long, I couldn't find the full show. I'm sure there are aliens up there so I will keep looking for it to see what they say.

I believe Roswell was aliens, the evidence found by members here points to it being aliens, it's not all bogus. There are a lot of hoaxers out there, we just have to make up our own minds about who we believe.

This link is to the story of the latest Roswell witness to talk, at the end of the story there is a link to the full article. I can't see any reason why these men would lie about it at the end of their lives and they can't be accused of making money from books and talk tours.

Roswell guard ordered to shoot to kill. Link

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

I believe that was the episode on t.v. this week. I looked for some more full episodes too, but I guess they don't put them on Y/T for several months after they were shown on t.v.

Thanks for the link. Should be very good evidence right there!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Not saying people do not see UFO ships cause what else can they say.
There are UFOs.
And saying Aliens did it since Roswell.
Like I said that sort of thing is greatly promoted.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The show last night was about the top 10 reasons people think the aliens may be visiting us.

Did anyone see this?

Anyone have any thoughts on that? Which reason do you think the aliens are contacting us?

I think maybe it could be all 10 reasons. I'm not so sure the same species is behind each thing that is going on; that's why there are some who seem to be good, and others bad.

Any thoughts?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I watched that episode.

I do think the government is working with aliens. We have gained too much technological insight in the past 70, or so years to not have acquired some "help" from someone "in the know".
As to whether the government gave the aliens permission to abduct humans in exchange for that technology, that is questionable, but I wouldn't doubt it! I don't trust the government as far as I can spit!

I do hope this citizen disclosure meeting that went on last week will make them (the gov.) open up to us soon!

I enjoy this show very much.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I watched it and I do believe we have an explanation for cattle mutilations and human abduction. The Greys can't reproduce so they made a deal with Truman- tech for DNA.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

Yes, I agree.

That topic was covered in Unsealed Conspiracy Files, which came on after the Unsealed Alien Files.

I have no doubt the gov. would sell us all out, if it meant more $$ in their pocket. Of course, I'm sure there was a clause in the contract somewhere that excluded any of the higher-ups in the gov. being abducted to go "under experiment".

edit on 5/14/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Curious. Since I always watch the show right before bed, I almost always have a big mug of Ovaltine right after I watch it.

It does crack me up how sometimes they make a big deal out of the end but then it only last for a few seconds. And it is so gimmicky with all their graphics, but still, the show is better than most of what is on at that time.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

What's up with everyone drinking Ovaltine after seeing this show?

I'm missing something here!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
just picked this video up on YT...it's 3 hours long of UFO case files ...some of the material is old for those of us that have keep up on the subject over the years, however, there are some I haven't heard of or it was swept under the rug fairly quickly ...

just thought I'd drop this on here and perhaps garner a bit more interest of the subject...

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Ah , It's Just A T.V. Show ! .....A T.V. Show . Entertainment with absolutely no Connection to Reality ..............

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join