It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are TPTB In a Hurry or Is This a Normal Pace Toward An End?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I'm 37, and I was awakened by my dad as a young teenager while listening to him talk about the JFK assassination. As a bit of a history buff, I remember making a statement to my mom several years ago that had I lived during World War II, I would have been sure the end was near.

In recent years as I have followed alternative news more closely, I have seen things escalate to such a fevered pace toward what I can only imagine is the end times I've all heard about all my life.

I wanted to ask other members of ATS if they feel this way? I also wanted to know from older members who may have followed things longer than me if they felt this way at other times during various events? Do you feel a rush?

I do. Especially in the last year. It's like pieces they have spent centuries on are now coming together.

While many major events have happened in my lifetime, I wasn't always as privy to the men behind the curtain as I am now. I was just curious. I look forward to your replies.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
To me it feels like... we are getting close to something, not sure what but something that will just turn things upside down in ways we can't even imagine.

I personally think it's going to be something (or at least to start it off) with the economy... or money or something to do with that on a huge scale....just a hunch and well... just my opinion.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
38 here...but i was having this conversation with a few co-workers.....it does feel as if things are moving faster....to the point of a fevered pace. I initially thought it was just me, but then we started comparing notes....it feels as if they don't even care to make a plausible story anymore, or it doesn't matter. Feels as if they are rushing to get things in place because of an unexpected change or because they have control of the media and don't care.... regardless, things have sped up

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinthematrix
I have seen things escalate to such a fevered pace toward what I can only imagine is the end times I've all heard about all my life.

I wanted to ask other members of ATS if they feel this way? I also wanted to know from older members who may have followed things longer than me if they felt this way at other times during various events? Do you feel a rush?

In terms of rush, its only a rush/panic for people who don't know anything about the 'end-of-days' and 'the 7 year Tribulation'.

For Christians none of these events are actual surprises. Its all going to get worse and more frequent.

For the elite that are in direct contact with fallen angels, this 'fevered pace' is standard procedure.

Since 2013 Inauguration Day, YHWH removed His protection from this world, and look at how much crap has happened since then; especially the panic in the physical gold market as the elite now know that this world has just gone hook, line and sinker to hell.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
YHWH removed His protection from this world

So, how bad is it going to get without divine protection? The earth has never really been a safe haven, but still, just want to know what we're up against. Can you give us a cheat sheet? Rapha, we seldom agree, but I still enjoy your posts. Thanks in advance for your response to my question.

Yes, I'm of the younger generation but always have felt this sense of urgency like something auspicious is just around the corner. I'm not sure if it refers to a personal matter or a global matter; probably both! But it does feel like some kind of "quickening" to me.

The problem: that feeling doesn't go away and nothing happens. Could it just be our nerves? Maybe that's the only thing "tptb" are trying to accomplish--keep us nervous, stressed out, and on edge.

As the quote in my signature says, "The future is uncertain and the end is always near."

edit on 6-5-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I'm more than a decade older than you.

And no, other than the nuclear threat from Russia during the Cold War, I did not feel like we were in the end times. I started feeling it sometime around or after 2000. I thought 9-11 might be the beginning of something apocalyptic but it wasn't. (And I knew right away that the official story was BS.) I have been feeling for most of the time since then that we might be in the lead-up to end times. But I can't tell for sure if we seem to be any closer to it actually starting.

The things going on over in the MidEast have been going on since the sixties that I can remember. Every time something major happens it does bring the thought to mind "could this be the beginning?" but it always dies down again. I really can't make much sense out of where we're heading.

I went back to church 7 years ago due mostly to the end times concerns. Now I'm back to just watching and waiting for what's coming on my own. There have been times in recent years that it seemed more imminent to me than it does now. But I guess even those watching for it will be surprised when it does start.
edit on 6-5-2013 by toidiem because: typo

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how the status quo never stays the same.

Can you imagine the 1890's.. someone at some time put on a double sided sign and wrote "end end is nigh" on it. He had no one to discuss it with so he felt he was alone.

But now, we post about it on the internet. Seeing as there are likeminded folk, we don't feel so alone when we ask "Are you feeling this too?"

And the old guy with the double sided sign.. died.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

So, how bad is it going to get without divine protection?

The current explosion of hatred against Christians (law abiding tax payers) both civilian and military is a indication of how evil spirits have been unleashed and possess non-christians.

The killing of the US 4Star Generals through sexual crime rumours and shooting their plane (rumor) down is another example of the fact that people who want to fight for America will fail.
i was surprised when that US general, his wife and dog crashed and died a few months ago.

The US Gov now know that they can unleash multiple false flag events to usher in gun control regulations. So it will not surprise me if more Baltimore Marathon events occur.

The earth has never really been a safe haven, but still, just want to know what we're up against.
Imagine hell for a moment. Now classify that vision as paradise when compared to the true realities of hell. Demons (nephil spirits) have been unleashed into this world and have no intention of returning to their eternal prison.
As you can imagine, they will do anything and everything to stop going back to hell.

This is why they try to constantly kill off all Christians, so that YHVH has no reason to remove all evil from this planet for His remnant; simply because there's no remnant left to be saved, thus halting Judgement Day.

Can you give us a cheat sheet?
Repent. Speak the Lords prayer from the bottom of your heart and you will be protected from all negative entities.

Rapha, we seldom agree

lol. Yeah i noticed that one.

i guess i am a traitor to my own kind. See you on the other side one day. i am sure we will laugh and smile at all of this.
edit on 6-5-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

So, how bad is it going to get without divine protection? The earth has never really been a safe haven, but still, just want to know what we're up against. Can you give us a cheat sheet? Rapha, we seldom agree, but I still enjoy your posts. Thanks in advance for your response to my question.

Yes, I'm of the younger generation but always have felt this sense of urgency like something auspicious is just around the corner. I'm not sure if it refers to a personal matter or a global matter; probably both! But it does feel like some kind of "quickening" to me.

The problem: that feeling doesn't go away and nothing happens. Could it just be our nerves? Maybe that's the only thing "tptb" are trying to accomplish--keep us nervous, stressed out, and on edge.

As the quote in my signature says, "The future is uncertain and the end is always near."

edit on 6-5-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

Is is more like he removed the defensive protection and we will now begin offensive measures. No one has been left alone that believes. However faith in GOD is all that can battle spiritual forces at this moment. Without the faith feet will stumble.

What would happen to me or you if we crawled inside a fiberglass boat and someone fired a couple hundred rounds into that boat? Things are not going too bad just look at where the sucker is now. It does not do much good to be healed if you end up in jail. Did anyone notice all the eq. activity around the same time as all the explosions? Things have been pretty calm since then. Now is the time to accept Jesus because he is preparing his return just as fast as they are working against him.
edit on 6-5-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
To me i just think it's the fact that everyone and everything is in a constant state of connection.
I can find out in 30 seconds what a street looks like in Iraq.
In the next 30 seconds I can find out what a store has for sale in England.
Next I can pull up Stellarium and find out what the sky looks like at the North Pole down to the second.
I can read Twitter and in seconds see that someone just planted a bomb some place.
The night of the bombing so many of us relied on the thread here to get news. People were pulling feeds in, linking to scanner pages, whatever in an almost real time updating of the story.

go back 20-30 years and that information is much harder and takes longer to acquire.

i am not saying that some big plan is not happening I am just saying that to me I don't see anything out of the ordinary other than how much easier it is to get news.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

I think about this often, my take on it may or may not hold any merit so bear with me.

From personal experience in observation, it seems as if the demarcation lines have been drawn and there are some as you say behind the curtain that would like to see something happen and happen fast to rid the world globally of many bottom feeders, unnecessary consumers who are placing strains on not only the conglomerates that strive to create food, water, energy and the basics for the workers.

There are also at the same time many people who at one time stood in line for their personal bailouts and inner circle heads up which at first they thought would keep them not only prosperous but safe from the worldwide genocide. I believe that it has as time goes on, become apparent that this is not going to be the way things will go.

So even though the balance has shifted towards the end times for humanity due a number of factors, many who at one time went along with the program are themselves awakening, this causes a real problem and alliances that were set in stone are now watching as the stones begin to crumble.

It is one thing to think in terms of the most poor being the albatross of our future success as a whole, but when the same tactics are shown now as a threat to all human kind save a very elite few, it really does become a game changer.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

Every generation since christianity started, and probably even before that, has thought the end times is approaching. The so-called signs and events are so generic they happen on a regular basis and always will do, its just the nature of the planet and human beings. Its how they control people, through ignorance and fear.

Sure its possible that humanity will destroy itself, sure its likely that nature would wipe out the majority of humans, its happened before, but do you honestly think that TPTB, who benefit greatly from the current system, actually want to destroy it all and lose their gravy train?

Things seem more hectic, but they really are not. Its the shrinking of the planet due to technology that reports events with ever increasing frequency. But just because more are being reported does not mean more are happening. We all know how the media love to scare monger and sensationalise. How many events went unreported or unnoticed before global communications were invented? We will never know, but I can guess the frequency is no different to now.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
the OP does realize that each generation has felt this way, that the end was going to happen while THEY were alive. go back in history and it is written about hundreds of times....i'm 60, and I've been hearing that the end of the world is near since I was a teenager,

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It no longer seems to be about individual countries, not in the least, it is unfolding as a Noah's ark of sorts for humanity as a whole. Sure there are certain religious sects that feel as if they deserve the atonement of future survival against others they deem less modestly worthy, there are Political alliances which see their future as the only hope, and then there are the elites the financial power houses or families who think they are the privileged few who should be saved from the apocalyptic storm.

Science and technology are the sectors to keep a close eye on.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Never before has that threat come from humanity, in the times you speak of it was always God that causes it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA
To me i just think it's the fact that everyone and everything is in a constant state of connection.
I can find out in 30 seconds what a street looks like in Iraq.
In the next 30 seconds I can find out what a store has for sale in England.
Next I can pull up Stellarium and find out what the sky looks like at the North Pole down to the second.
I can read Twitter and in seconds see that someone just planted a bomb some place.
The night of the bombing so many of us relied on the thread here to get news. People were pulling feeds in, linking to scanner pages, whatever in an almost real time updating of the story.

go back 20-30 years and that information is much harder and takes longer to acquire.

i am not saying that some big plan is not happening I am just saying that to me I don't see anything out of the ordinary other than how much easier it is to get news.

Well Satan has been hard at work preparing his best chance to win. It would be a good tactic to set up past events and technology to present current reality to be perceived in a manner that serves his purpose. Now just imagine what has been set up if time travel was possible at some point in the past but has been stopped now. He could have even gone back in time and made pyramids and drew on stones and such.
edit on 6-5-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hello friend...I have lived thru a lot since the 50's. I can tell you this. Its no different.

The world is always gonna end, the Messiahs coming on Tues...the Ice is melting, and phrophecies are being fulfilled. The comets on its way....disclosure is imminent on Aliens... the New World Order is already here or on its way...SOON! Very SOON! (they always say).

If Ive learned anything these years, its that most of this...has always been true for each consecutive generation...and I suppose we will still be hoarding our money under the beds, wearing tinfoil hats, keeping a huge stash on food buried in the backyard and studying the stars and watching the skies for signs the end is near for years to come.

It always is either coming or right now. The more you read and experience, the more you'll see it has always been this way for every generation. Peace!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
It always is either coming or right now. The more you read and experience, the more you'll see it has always been this way for every generation. Peace!

Thanks to everyone for your replies.

I thought the above might be the case, but I just wanted to know how those who have been through more were feeling about the present state and pace of things. This thread was a nice read for me. Thanks again.

top topics

join