It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silver-White Realm called "Earth", it's purpose and The Golden realm of Unconditional Love...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I was on Earth and suddenly I "switched" into a different dimension of Earth. There was "white" (I guess symbolizing "light") and there was "black" (I guess symbolizing "darkness"). It flashed and then it turned into ONE (silver-white light).

I flew above the silver-white clouds (white most would think was "white"!) of this realm and then I began to rise out of some golden fluffy clouds. I was in a golden realm!

Thoughts were going through my head "doesn't God know how difficult it is to be unconditionally loving in that place! We try hard and it's not an easy thing to do!"

Suddenly a being from this golden realm, who I could not see, began to speak to me.

"The Earth is not a lesson in the fullness of unconditional love. The Earth is a lesson in saying "I like you to". It is about returning the love already given from others, and from this simple act the lesson of Earth will be learned and the harmony for this realm will be established. Darkness is what happens when one loves and the love is not returned. It forms a gap. It forms heart-break in relationships and feelings of abandonment and loneliness in life and that hurts. Earth is about unifying the love by returning the love as mutual respect. This is what that silver-white light represents joining the two as one. Once this happens you (all) can progress on to The Golden Realm, where Unconditional Love will be taught - the idea of caring, protecting, and understanding on another. The Compassion in this realm form intensifies the harmony which came from the silver-white realm of requited love (filling the loneliness/heartbreak with love). "

What do you think of this dream?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I like your dream. Life could be so much simplier if we didnt take ourselves and everything around us so seriously.

new topics

join