It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb hits convoy carrying Qataris in Somalia, eight dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Bomb hits convoy carrying Qataris in Somalia, eight dead

in.reuters.com

(Reuters) - A suicide bomber hit a convoy of cars carrying Qatari officials through the centre of Somalia's capital Mogadishu on Sunday, killing eight Somalis, officials said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com
www.bbc.co.uk

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
More terrorism as usual. I wonder what the Somali Government did to piss off the terrorists.

This is just more sad news added to the pile. There seems to be more and more terrorist groups forming. Maybe it's because their governments are beginning to push the people too far, and the people just can't take it. But that's just a theory.

Everywhere I go, I see terrorism. Some people say it's governments attacking their own people, some people say it's a group of crazy individuals; I personally do not see the difference between the two.

One crazy world we live in.

in.reuters.com

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

There seems to be more and more terrorist groups forming.

Yeap..

They should always be thankful for the Uncle Sam&Co + Israeli bastards. Under their lovely supports there will be more of actions of this kind.

Beside they were Qataries they could have been key elements of anti Syrian governments.

Who knows…

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity

More terrorism as usual. I wonder what the Somali Government did to piss off the terrorists.

This is just more sad news added to the pile. There seems to be more and more terrorist groups forming. Maybe it's because their governments are beginning to push the people too far, and the people just can't take it. But that's just a theory.

Everywhere I go, I see terrorism. Some people say it's governments attacking their own people, some people say it's a group of crazy individuals; I personally do not see the difference between the two.

One crazy world we live in.

in.reuters.com

They have been at war with Al-Qaeda backed groups for a long time. They pretty much taken over the country until after 911 when suddenly everybody decided that was a real bad idea. The transitional gov backed by Ethopian and Kenyan troops, French and US intel and air support and the later the arrival of African Union forces have driven them out of most places but cells of course will continue to exist.

top topics

join