It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad "to declare war" on Israel following fresh airstrikes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
lucky for the yids they do not have a synagog of satan any where near where i stay or i think i would be hunting animals again

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Damn! Israel thought of it first!
Why didn't I think of that as a way to get us into the war!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Anyone know what bombs were used?
Could they have been the new 30,000lb bunker busters from the US-or have they yet to be delivered?
A syrian reporter on Sky news claimed it registered between 3-4 on the richter scale,and I so I checked RSOE,and sure enough:

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Big bombs indeed.
Sky news are talking of maybe 3-4 hundred Assad troops being killed-can anyone see him not retaliating against such a death toll?

Also,we must wait to see if Netenyahu cancels his trip to China-he has already delayed it by two hours for an emergency cabinet meeting.
If he cancels,expect more strikes,or possible syrian retaliation IMO.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Assad does not have the forces to attack the terrorists in Israel and he didn't use chemical weapons to provoke these attacks but don't let the facts get in the way of the story line.

On a scale of one to ten, North Korea comes in at two when compaired to Israel who are attacking someone every other day and lets not forget 9/11 with all finger pointing towards Israel or what happened with the US-Libery.

Destroy Israel and most of the worlds troubles will vanish overnight

edit on 5-5-2013 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This was not "defense" it was a blatant act of war and Syria has every right to go to war. If the South American government decided to "defend" itself by blowing up a U.S. weapons factory to make sure less guns get to the cartels would we be ok with that. Israel cried chemical and the U.S. did nothing so they think this will push us to action. I honestly think if our government got involved it should be the straw that broke the camels back so to say for American citizens. Its part of the reason that "terrorists" attack us.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Sky news just showed footage of the site of one of the blasts-the footage was from Al Manar TV-which is Hezbollahs channel,saying the military reseach center was not targeted,but 3 military sites nearby were flattened.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Really? So this was last night??

They aren't talking about the other incursion Thursday/Friday??

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

The footage from Al Manar,which Sky new showed,claimed to the aftermath from the most recent(last night)strikes.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

That is so gnarly. I guess it is on.

It will probably be quiet for a few hours seeing as it is daylight and all.

But, dusk is coming soon.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Question for Earthquake/bunker buster experts-

Look at this quake report,which I believe to be the bombing:

hisz.rsoe.hu...

So its mag.3.5 and at 19km or 11.81miles deep.

Question for quake experts-
How accurate are these depth readings in general?

And for bunker buster experts-
Is there a bunker buster which penetrates 11 miles deep?
I somehow doubt it.

I did find a bomb test that the US did in Nevada in 2006,which was predicted to be 3.1-3.4 on the richer scale,however it weighed 645 tonnes,so I doubt anything like that was used by Israel:

www.smh.com.au...

Hmmm.

edit on 5/5/2013 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by darknull

You put it so well

"This was not "defense" it was a blatant act of war and Syria has every right to go to war. If the South American government decided to "defend" itself by blowing up a U.S. weapons factory to make sure less guns get to the cartels would we be ok with that. Israel cried chemical and the U.S. did nothing so they think this will push us to action. I honestly think if our government got involved it should be the straw that broke the camels back so to say for American citizens. Its part of the reason that "terrorists" attack us. "

You might like to add that if you follow the money it all leads back to the same place too.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Here's where they claim the research center was not targeted:

Hezbollah's al-Manar TV said the research center in Jamraya was not hit. It added that an army supply center was targeted by the strike.
Al-Manar quoted unnamed Syrian security officials as saying that three sites including military barracks, arms depots and air defense center were targeted by the strike.
Lebanon's Al-Mayadeen TV, that has several reporters around Syria, said one of the strikes targeted a military position in the village of Saboura, west of Damascus and about 10 kilometers (six miles) from the Lebanon border.

www.whig.com...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

If they targeted an Air Defense Center then there will be more air attacks to come. This will heat up very quickly if true.

P

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by below

not necessarily...North Korea sunk a Japanese ship....no ware but all evidence seem to point to North Korea....

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Could they have been the new 30,000lb bunker busters from the US-or have they yet to be delivered?
A syrian reporter on Sky news claimed it registered between 3-4 on the richter scale,and I so I checked RSOE,and sure enough:

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Big bombs indeed.
Sky news are talking of maybe 3-4 hundred Assad troops being killed-can anyone see him not retaliating against such a death toll?

Also,we must wait to see if Netenyahu cancels his trip to China-he has already delayed it by two hours for an emergency cabinet meeting.

I watched that video and It takes about 10 seconds for the sound to get to the camera from the blast. That should be pretty far away. Not sure how zoomed the camera was, but that Bomb had to be Very Very Big.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Big bombs indeed.

The Israelis have no aircraft capable of carrying a 30,000lb bomb. You need a strategic bomber for that.

The size of the explosion isn't only related to the size of the bomb. It depends what you drop the bomb on to. A small bomb on a munitions store will make a very big bang.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
From your post it looks like Israel is aiding AlQaida ( the syrian rebels ) against the legitimate government of Syria
Shouldn't that make Israel a target for drone strikes of the US drones in the same way Pakistan is a target of the US drones?

Well we are aiding the rebels too, and the Pakistan airstrikes are against the Taliban and not directly against Pakistan so what is your point other than you most likely hate Israel...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirusGuard
Assad does not have the forces to attack the terrorists in Israel and he didn't use chemical weapons to provoke these attacks but don't let the facts get in the way of the story line.

On a scale of one to ten, North Korea comes in at two when compaired to Israel who are attacking someone every other day and lets not forget 9/11 with all finger pointing towards Israel or what happened with the US-Libery.

Destroy Israel and most of the worlds troubles will vanish overnight

What makes Israel any different than any other country over there? They are all screwed up... Well except for Assad...I'm sure you see him as a great benevolent leader loved by the people in his struggles.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Its now just after 7pm in Syria,and presumably dark by now.
If more strikes happen tonight,surely Assad will attempt to get a ceasefire with the rebels,and join to attack Israel I thought earlier today,and that todays strike may actually end up helping Assad.

However-Syrian state news is now saying Israel is colluding with terrorists in Syria to bring down the regime,and the bomb strikes were part of Israel helping the rebels,so doubtful he will go for a ceasefire if thats the spin they are going for.

Anyone know if Netenyahu has cancelled his planned 5 day visit to China?
He is meant to leave this evening I think-but if he cancels,that will be a good gauge that more escalation will occur IMO.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
People make an analogy between the US Civil War and a Civil War in Syria. The insurgents in Syria for my money are not legitimately trying to overthrow Asad for any legitimate cause. These are funded by the CIA to destabilize Syria in preparation for an invasion. They are paid mercenaries who are receiving arms shipments controlled through Bengazi. The mathematics are not complicated. All Muslim Governments are the enemies of Israel. Legitimate enemies of the US are those petro states that sell Oil in currencies other than the dollar. The US Congress is Israeli Occupied Territory. Taking this theorem to it's conclusion; any enemy of Israel is an enemy of the United States.
Israel can act with impunity in global conflicts since it owns the US government and it's military (through Congress and AIPAC, CFR, masonic orders and other secret societies and let's not forget the Federal Reserve). American/Israelis populate high level executive and defence staff. If you don't believe me connect the dots for all conflicts in the middle east. Israel is the Chihuahua, that provokes the conflict and the US is the pitbull that comes in to protect the little dog.
It is common knowledge that Syria must be taken out before Iran. The US has given (sold) military equipment including refuelling tankers in preparation for the launch of an attack against Iran. The CiA and Mossad did not expect so much resistance from the Syrian Government and hoped it would topple quickly. The globalists who control all geo-political events are impatient that their timetable is not advancing quickly enough. It is no accident that Jews who are 4% of the US population have disproportionate representation in Congress, the Executive the Defence Dept. and other departments of government as well as lobby groups. It allows them to leverage their control of the government of the US.
It is time to send in the Chihuahua.
Most Americans have been dumbed down so that they cannot think critically anymore. Why doesn't anyone ask why mainstream media does not interview Asad? He is a British educated Opthamologist. He does speak a little english and has a much better education than 97% of Americans. Why are the globalists afraid to have Asad express his point of view.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join