It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Assad "to declare war" on Israel following fresh airstrikes

page: 2
21
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail
 

Hell you say....?

I was just noticing that there is just over 6 million Jews in Israel, as of very recently.
My fear is that in order for certain religious zealots to get what they want, they seem to think that the prophesy of the holocaust of 6 million must actually be fulfilled
a conflagration in modern Israel which wiped out the population of Israel would apparantly fullfill that prophesy for real...

may it not ever ever ever happen....
edit on 4-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)




posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
nvm.. (self snip)

Article is dated today....and reads interesting.. but is a mash up of past, present and guess work. Drudge..



Sloppy in the race to be #1 sometimes.
edit on 4-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


rabbit,

I dont think the NYT is the best reliable source for anything jewish or israel related anyway... dont you think?
just a hunch I have...



posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by AnimositisominA
 

Maybe it is just surgical, and they are trying to just take Assad out?

Still, the Israelis doing this will open the gates of hell.


Who knows for sure. Syria and Israel have been fighting for a long time with some peace here and there. Every once in a while Syria acquires some new destructive toys to use on Israel and Israel lights them up (Bombing of Syrian nuclear facility 2007). This may be another one of those, but the amassing of troops and air cover to the border is something to watch.



posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This is absolute insanity , how dare they do this to Syria on the same fairytales that were used for Iraq.

The gutless cowards attacking civillians who are already being slaughtered for the power brokers games.

These animals are the lowest creatures on this planet and are committing nothing less than genocide because they have this trumpted up illusion that they may, just could be , almost might be a threat.

No Soldier who wants to call himself a real man will have anything to do with the slaughter of these people.

Prison would be an honourable choice , if you were asked to participate in these actions.

This has the potential to bring the world to all out nuclear war and they knew that when they bombed Damascus.

The Country of Isreal will go down in history as the bringers of annihilation to the human species upon this planet.

I can not bear to think of the young children caught up in this horrendious crime against humanity.

They have no honour or basis for consideration for any blight that they may claim from a historic perspective now.
They have become the New Nazis.



posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
i.imgur.com...
Here is a link to the blast sites.
I'm having trouble uploading, and I don't know where to start on translating.
EDIT: Here is a translation via, somebody on reddit:

Translation:
Top white part "here we attacked 3 months ago"
Red part in the middle: "Army quarters", 104th Brigade (Iranian Unit, btw)
bold yellow line: Military Research Center
Other yellow thingy: Broadcasting station
bottom red pile: 4th Brigade
Cute thing with exclamation mark: The Royal mother***ing Palace

edit on 5-5-2013 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni
 

Well, I believe you might be on to something there! (embarrassed smile) You realize I only had that up about 30 seconds before self snipping? You're Speedy Gonzales! Err... I shoulda figured I wasn't quick enough by half. (hops off to contemplate being a tad more careful than to think Drudge banner headlines are right..just because they are on Drudge)



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA
 


Video uploaded at this thread on ATS :- www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


regardles Wrabbit,
it all helps readers trying to get up to speed vet sources...



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid
 


Yeah I'm steering clear of that thread now. Too many argumentative off- topic drama queens.
I think the op and I may be getting our info from the same source, so feel free to use anything here for that thread.





posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA
 


My guess is that Mr. Assad has enough on his plate, at present, without making the situation more difficult for himself ?



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA
 


In the second video there is a very bright flash. It looked like a double flash that lasted for 2 seconds. Being a "Nervous Nellie" I will make an attempt to wait for daylight pics. If were still here for daylight pics that is.



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
By the way, I bring solid and repeatable news in terms of the rumors which are speading wild on the net about nukes and nonsense.



The station code in the lower left, ANTO, is Ankara Turkey. What you're looking at is a Seismogram from that location. The squiggle on the lower line is visible as far away as Antarctica and is stronger, by far, in other places like Barbados. It's just a routine quake...nothing even in that region of the world. If there had been anything like what some rumors are saying, it would show up on that trace and be quite clear. The North Korean tests certainly were from Seismic stations in that area. I keep a whole index of these on one of my websites, both domestic and international so I can see at a quick glance, all the graphs from all over the world.

Nothing to see here, this night. Although, I'm sharing here so others may carry the hard data elsewhere, as needed.

Original and Updating Seismic reading from ANTO Station



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA
 


Thanks , but think this one will do lol . Know what you mean and my tolerance for inane excuses for invading other countries and the equally ignorant support of those actions has reached it's limit . This is not virtual death and distruction but potentially the beginning of the mass murder of millions of people on both sides and all other nations included.

I have one statement for those who believe this is just another war game to cheer along :-





posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
By the way, I bring solid and repeatable news in terms of the rumors which are speading wild on the net about nukes and nonsense.



The station code in the lower left, ANTO, is Ankara Turkey. What you're looking at is a Seismogram from that location. The squiggle on the lower line is visible as far away as Antarctica and is stronger, by far, in other places like Barbados. It's just a routine quake...nothing even in that region of the world. If there had been anything like what some rumors are saying, it would show up on that trace and be quite clear. The North Korean tests certainly were from Seismic stations in that area. I keep a whole index of these on one of my websites, both domestic and international so I can see at a quick glance, all the graphs from all over the world.

Nothing to see here, this night. Although, I'm sharing here so others may carry the hard data elsewhere, as needed.

Original and Updating Seismic reading from ANTO Station

Much obliged



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by AnimositisominA
 


My guess is that Mr. Assad has enough on his plate, at present, without making the situation more difficult for himself ?


Which makes this extremely opportunistic on Israel's behalf if the motives were more than just Israeli defense.



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkorchid
reply to post by AnimositisominA
 


Thanks , but think this one will do lol . Know what you mean and my tolerance for inane excuses for invading other countries and the equally ignorant support of those actions has reached it's limit . This is not virtual death and distruction but potentially the beginning of the mass murder of millions of people on both sides and all other nations included.

I have one statement for those who believe this is just another war game to cheer along :-




"I am sick and tired of war. Its glory is all moonshine.
It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard
the shrieks and groans of the wounded
who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.
War is hell."
From "On Killing" by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


Great data Wrabbit.

Still, it is worrisome.

What I am starting to think though is that these news stories that are coming out are from the attack late Thursday early Friday. The reason for this is that every news source is talking about a weapons depo/manufacturing plant so on and so forth.

I haven't see really anything new accept one little clip that talked about a weapons shipment being bombed????



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail
 

You're right and that was what my (self-snip) was about. I didn't realize until after I posted it ....Drudge was quoting back to the New York Times who was reporting a Thursday strike on the weapons bound for Hezbollah ..then later in the article, talking about the Damascus International Airport and without what I could call a logical segway between them.


Maybe it is an accurate story and we learn it was the airport and a warehouse there. Whatever....It isn't staying with my name next to it because as you say, no one seems to know anything. U.S. Officials who do know, are referring all questions to Israel and Israel, of course, isn't saying anything at the moment. I wouldn't expect them to...this may not be over for what they're up to. So...if neither source with solid info is talking (and I'll bet Syrian authorities are a wee bit busy for confirmed statements) who does know anything, indeed?

No one..is my guess. It's all speculation on top of guess work.
Getting familiar, isn't it?
edit on 5-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
As of now I am chasing rumors of an Iranian military presence on the Syrian side of the Golan Mountains. I havn't found any evidence of this. I'm familiarizing myself with the geography of the area as well.



new topics




 
21
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join