It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can Sign Up To Be A Crisis Actor In The Next False Flag

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Right here - - - > www.iifdata.com...

IIF Data Solutions, Inc., (IIF) serves the military, public and private sectors with a broad range of Role Player Support Services. We have assembled the absolute best program management team possible to assure success. Our management team is comprised of senior retired military personnel that fully understand the unique nature and challenges of conducting domestic preparedness exercises.

Turning Ideas Into Reality

What an awesome side job you could have travelling around the country, ensuring our preparedness, just in case "something" happens...

Here's a list of upcoming "events" :

5/15/2013 - Nebraska, May 2013
5/16/2013 - Florida, May 2013
6/18/2013 - Illinois, June 2013
6/25/2013 - Alabama, June 2013
7/16/2013 - Colorado, July 2013
8/26/2013 - California, August 2013

It's good to know we have great companies like this to serve us in times of crisis.

Link to the actual applications

IIF Data Solutions provides Role Player Support Services to Federal, State and Local authorities in support of their domestic exercise programs. Our management team has extensive experience working domestic exercises and has a proven track record of providing the absolute best Role Player Support Services available.

They have some special areas of expertise too, check it out -

CBRNE EVENTS
Anthrax
Ricin
Sarin Gas
Sodium Hydroxide
Arsine
Phosgene
Chlorine
Anhydrous Ammonia
Radiation (Cesium-137)
Mustard Gas
Sulfuric Acid
Ammonium Nitrate

WOUNDS/SYMPTOMS
Amputations
Open & Closed Fractures
Lacerations
Abrasions
1st, 2nd & 3rd Degree Burns
Puncture Wounds
Dislocated Shoulder
Contusions / Bruising
Shock & Anxiety
Smoke Inhalation
Sucking Chest Wounds
Flap Wounds

It's better to be safe than sorry, and I, for one, am glad we have specialty companies like this to provide our Government with role-players, for training purposes only, of course!

It seems legit, here is their core values and mission statement - www.iifdata.com...

They play around with drones too - - - > www.iifdata.com...

Thinking about signing up, sounds like fun, what do you think?

edit on 4-5-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
OH YEA!!!

sounds like fun..

I'm signing up to be a _______victim ?
edit on 4-5-2013 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thinking about signing up, sounds like fun, what do you think?

Please report back so we can share in the fun.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
sounds like a big evil joke to me

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Here's another company - - - > www.strategicri.com...

This is big business.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Crisis actors have been around a long time. This is nothing new. Im not sure why everyone is just now catching on that they exist.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Gee, I don't know....

Maybe because we've seen a lot of them lately?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Gee, I don't know....

If youve ever witnessed a drill of any sort, you've seen them before.

The fact that they exist is not proof of their use in actual tragic situations. They are a very necessary thing. Heck, I played a victim in a drill while I was in high school.

Guess I'm part of a conspiracy too...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Please please please join!
Only so that you can come back and tell everyone else with your mindset that you were merely living in a bubble detached from reality. It would really help a lot of people. Please do consider.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
More from the site:

We are willing to do whatever it takes to meet our customer’s needs and to get the job done.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Here's another one, big business indeed - - - > www.strategic-operations.com...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Can someone explain to me how the fact that Crisis Actors exist (and have for decades) is somehow evidence of conspiracy in every tragedy that happens?

This seems to have become the 'go-to'....

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Crisis actors have been around a long time. This is nothing new. Im not sure why everyone is just now catching on that they exist.

If a nuke was used in a terror attack people would be claiming the entire nuclear industry was set up simply for false flag nuclear meltdowns?

I don't know. That's what I'm getting from all this.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

More from the site:

We are willing to do whatever it takes to meet our customer’s needs and to get the job done.

excuse me sir/ma'am/thing

as I am quite "insane"! [as opposed to you being "sane"]
I'm not quite clear on who you are attempting to mock with this...

those who believe that the Boston bombing was a false flag

or

those that were assured that it was "just a drill" which caused them to stay put
and wind up victims

or dead [can't have a false flag without a body count]

given your posting here as a paladin and champion of "sanity" and reason
i'm inclined to think it's the latter

in either case it's a poor joke indeed.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Yes they have. It is amazing people think they have just discovered something new.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Here's another one, big business indeed - - - > www.strategic-operations.com...

Hyper-Realistic™ Training Environments

Vision

Strategic Operations, Inc. (STOPS) provides Hyper-Realistic™ training environments for military, law enforcement and other organizations, using state-of-the-art movie industry special effects, role players, proprietary techniques, training scenarios, facilities, mobile structures, sets, props, and equipment.

Experience

Since 2002 STOPS has provided pre-deployment training support to more than 450,000 military personnel (and still counting, every day) using our STOPS created Hyper-Realistic™ environments.

STOPS is part of Stu Segall Productions, one of the largest independent TV / movie studios in the country.

Leader in Innovation

STOPS introduced "The Magic of Hollywood" to live military training by employing all the techniques of film and TV production integrated with military tactics, techniques, and procedures.

Role Players
Battlefield Effects
Combat Wound Special Effects
Mobile Training Support Teams
MOUT Construction & Enhancements
(Download our 2011 Product Catalog 20 Mb PDF)

From your link.

Yes, big business indeed. Worth money training, consulting, not only that but then you can sell your services to the Movie Industry, because for all intents and purposes you are trying to make realistic environments, believable, to the observers and participants.

www.strategic-operations.com...

What is that? It's a business. With a business model. One that makes money on those services provided.

-

I know you want us to see this, think about Boston Bombings and say, "OH man, they must have used these guys for Boston! I know everything now!"

But here's the part that's missing for me. Where is the business model for Boston?

Why do we need actors? If you set off a bomb in a crowded place, people get hurt. You don't need actors for anything. And it tends to leave about a million less loose strings.

So... Where's the business model? What profit is realized that can't be realized without using these people. First you know... Assuming the government is actively killing people in public plots of destruction. (Not saying it's impossible, just looking under this premise we have at the moment.)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Gee, I don't know....

If youve ever witnessed a drill of any sort, you've seen them before.

The fact that they exist is not proof of their use in actual tragic situations. They are a very necessary thing. Heck, I played a victim in a drill while I was in high school.

Guess I'm part of a conspiracy too...

You're correct and I can also vouch for this happening and being very useful. Although the actors I had for a course weren't professional, they were cops.

The local guys who do much of the tactical training for law enforcement in the area put on a training event for the community out at the police shooting range/shooting house which was emergency trauma aid and first response type. It was by no means comprehensive but meant to teach "if you're IT...what do you do??". The first half of the course was classroom with the second half being out in their 'shooting house' at the range with 5 scenarios we each had to come into blind, properly assess and treat, then stabilize for medics. A part of it was how to talk to and comfort the victim while doing things incredibly invasive and painful to them.

Without the actors, such as they were? The training would have been nothing more valuable than a youtube video.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

If a nuke was used in a terror attack people would be claiming the entire nuclear industry was set up simply for false flag nuclear meltdowns?

I don't know. That's what I'm getting from all this.

you are in a liquor store,
the means of clearing up your confusion are readily at hand.

after all,

in Vino Veritas

reading again and recalling that

...the entire nuclear industry was set up...
to provide plutonium for this hypothetical nuke of yours

i'd say you should forget the wine and head straight for the hard stuff
you're getting warmer...

Boncho!!??1?!!,

alas, i knew him,

[in a past life]

always at his best in his Natural state of a Dionysian
at his worst attempting to be an Apollonian

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Here's a great example of the business model, I wonder how far in to the triple digits she's making a year -

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thats hilarious. Seriously, thanks for the laugh

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join