It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puppet Master

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Last night as I lay in bed waiting for sleep I had a strange feeling. I have experienced sleep paralysis many times, and thinking that was about to happen again I sat up, did a reality check. Everything seemed ok.

As I sat there in bed I saw something in my minds eye, very vivid. Instead of shaking it off I just let it flow, decided to see how far this rabbit hole would go.
Next, I see a large room with various dim light sources, grey walls and floor with a high dark ceiling, maybe 35 ft above. In the middle of the room there was a humanoid creature sitting on a chair. Wearing a hooded cloak, face reminded me of a frog but more human and fatter, very wrinkly and old - Two of it's large eyes were closed, however it had a middle eye slightly higher that the main two that looked more human, in the middle of it's head that was open, mouth flat and long like that of a frog, skin color was a greyish brown and very aged. Body was chubby, arms seemed to be thin with long fingers which he was waving around with a few fingers pointed as if he was conducting a orchestra. The term "puppet master" came to mind during all of this. "We are all just notes in his song."

When it was over I sat there in bed, with a strange feeling washing over me. I lay back close my eyes and sleep.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I know it can be difficult to face ridicule when sharing episodes like this. I applaud your courage.

Although I suspect most posters will write this off as a case of hynogogia, en.wikipedia.org...

I still think it's important to pay attention to these visions and dreams when we get them. The symbolism, in some way or another, for better or worse, IS important.

My questions: Did this entity take notice of you? Did it react to you in any way? Did you make eye contact or share facial expressions?

(btw nice to see you posting again, scripter
)

edit on 4-5-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
My question, did this entity take notice of you? Did it react to you in any way? Did you make eye contact or share facial expressions?
edit on 4-5-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

Yes. It did seem to take notice & I didn't feel welcome. However I didn't have any interaction other than observing.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Thescripter

Interesting vision. I've read somewhere almost the exact same description, including the third eye, but for the life of me I can't remember where- but somewhere somebody else has shared this same vision, so you're not alone!

Personally it made me hungry for fried frog legs. Just sayin'......

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Awesome, let me know if you run across it again. It was a very interesting experience and thought I might as well share it with ATS.

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Thescripter

Personally it made me hungry for fried frog legs. Just sayin'......

edit on 5-5-2013 by Thescripter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join