It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Made Ancient Pyramids Found on Antarctica? Anymore news?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Russia just confirmed the findings three days ago. Something indeed seems to be going on, but there is a tight lid on it because it will surely change the history books.

Three ancient pyramids have been discovered in the Antarctic by a team of American and European scientists. Two of the pyramids were discovered about 16 kilometers inland, while the third one was very close to the coastline. An expedition to the bizarre structures should answer the intriguing question whether they are artificial or natural.
The first reports about the pyramids appeared in western mass media last year. A few pictures were posted on some web-sites with a commentary that the strange structures could serve evidence that the ice-covered continent used to be warm enough to have had an ancient civilization living there.
At the current moment little is still known about the pyramids and the team continues to keep silent about the discovery. The only reliable information provided by the scientists was that they were planning an expedition to the pyramids to research them more thoroughly and determine for sure whether the structures were artificial or natural. No details about the time frame of the expedition were offered.
english.ruvr.ru...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

They list The Huffington Post as a source, and yet The Huffington Post has no story about Antarctic Pyramids. They also do not say who the "team" that discovered them is. All the marks of a hoax.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
be realistic not in a fantasy world that ATS accommodates.

Who is the one who gets the honor of dictating what constitutes "realistic"?

You, I'm guessing?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Or anyone with even a rudimentary knowledge of Antarctica.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Thanks, I wonder why they would put Huffington Post there when the story isn't in their database. I think there was also a hoax about some pyramid in Alaska. Perhaps all these hoaxes are stemming from one truth of a pyramid that was found in an isolated region of earth that proves geographically there was a such civilization that created the stone megaliths 1,000s of years before the history books suggest, except for Gobekli Tepe. This is the worldwide civilization that was pushed up to the top of mountains because of the 'great flood' at the end of the last ice age, 12,000 years ago. They buried some of their monuments only for us 10,000 years later to find, and the really interesting part is that pictures reveal the same type of monuments in a region on mars.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I just noticed this thread yesterday and while I have no personal knowledge, my father was stationed at Mcmurdo station from 74 or 75 until 79. I sat him down and asked him if he has ever seen anything geographically unusual out there and he said nope. What he did do however was to fly the planes back and forth while carrying machinery that as far as he was told would study weather patterns and photograph the entire area. He has hundreds of photos from his time there and he said he would be happy to answer any questions anyone might have. I will be happy to relay them. He would also be happy to share some of his photos with us here.

Penny

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Because it's a hoax and they need credibility. There are no pyramds

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
anymore closeup images?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mohan168
anymore closeup images?

Did you even read the thread? It's a known hoax, and they cite the huffington post as a source, when the huffington post has no such article as they claim them to have. It's a hoax that falls apart with even a cursory glance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join