It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does your pet sleep?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So far I guess I've had maybe "normal" pet, or at least I haven't been awake to see him asleep and dreaming, one day maybe have time to sit the camera up and see what he does
but thought this was a funny video, and I bet this poor guy feels tired when he gets up in the morning. Anyway it's a good laugh. Enjoy.

edit on 3-5-2013 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 3-5-2013 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

youtu.be...[
edit on Fri May 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix embed

edit on Fri May 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: one more time

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

I'm sorry, I can't help you. I don't happen to own a pet sleep. I've had fish, cats, dogs, guinea pigs, but never a sleep.

I understand there's a guy about two miles out of town who owns a small flock of sleep (mostly, he raises cattle). Tell you what, I'll check in with him, and if he knows, I'll get back to you.

P.s. I can't seem to get your video to show up. Those darn sleep are sneaky critters.

edit on 3-5-2013 by charles1952 because: add P.s.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Sorry, your video is not working. Enter only the characters after v=

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I fixed your link, hope you don't mind.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

I'm sorry, I can't help you. I don't happen to own a pet sleep. I've had fish, cats, dogs, guinea pigs, but never a sleep.

I understand there's a guy about two miles out of town who owns a small flock of sleep (mostly, he raises cattle). Tell you what, I'll check in with him, and if he knows, I'll get back to you.

P.s. I can't seem to get your video to show up. Those darn sleep are sneaky critters.

edit on 3-5-2013 by charles1952 because: add P.s.
Dry humor.....The best!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Sorry about that. I don't own sleep either. Would be handy wouldn't it?
Couldn't do it with video either I tried, used to be able to.

My bonehead moment of the day
And here I thought I had corrected things.
edit on 4-5-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

No, I don't mind, thank you
I tried to get it twice, couldn't seem to last night.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have seen that video before. Poor guy...

I have 4 dogs and some of them get pretty crazy. My avatar dog tries to bark in his sleep (I think that's what's happening). He acts like he's barking, but only yelps make it out. Another one seems to run in her sleep. Of course, she's on her side, so she gets nowhere.

We have rabbits here and they get plenty of opportunity to chase them, so I think they're dreaming about that.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
My bearded dragon sleeps all day. That's what he does. Sleeps. He doesn't move, he barely gets up and eats. All he does is sleep. In his youth, he used to proudly stand on his log and flare out his beard. Now the poor guy just sleeps. All day. Every day.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My dog runs, snores, farts, "boofs," jerks his feet and occasionally even wags his tail while sleeping. We have very busy nights around here, especially since he's ~100 lbs. and likes to sleep in the bed. Upon awakening, he completes a ritual that involves rolling on his back, sticking his feet up and happy-growling while he moves his hips back and forth. Then, it's the morning drink from the toilet. Ah, what a life!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
My own dog is acting like he is running and yelps every so often. Snores and farts all the time as well when he's sleeping.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My cat sleeps on a pillow under the kitchen table or in bed with me. Sometimes she seems to snore a little. LOL

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Maybe they're having the same dream together, since they're all pretty well acquainted with each other. Perhaps not having the ability to speak gives them this ability. Do they all sleep at the same time?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I have had cats too, but most of the time mine either slept at the foot of the bed or, they got up and investigated things in the dark ,lol, who knows what, sometimes I'd notice this before I fell asleep too. But eventually they would settle down and be asleep. My friend had two different dogs at separate times one of them had to be put to sleep, but after that got another one, and both of these dogs not raised together liked to sleep up at the top of the pillow by the head. Maybe reincarnation of the dog that had to be put to sleep because of age? He was both blind and deaf lived to be 16.
edit on 4-5-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Ah, the sleep of no worries.and the life of contentment, and complete trust. Nothing better.
Must be good!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

I know have you ever seen them when they discover they can fart, they look to see where its coming from.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Thank you for the tip! Will remember when I try again. I was used to the other method.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2

I know have you ever seen them when they discover they can fart, they look to see where its coming from.

When my golden lab was about 6 weeks old, he did that and stunk up the truck something fierce.
He looked sooo proud of himself

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2

I almost spit my soda out!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

Sounds like an interesting pet,(looked it up) I guess that with age everybody people and animals included slow down, How old and big is your dragon?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join