It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Cults/Occult : Katy Perry called a " A devil child" by her father

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Instead of traveling around and cashing in on his kid why doesn't this so called preacher get off his lazy ass and do something about it. Besides why should anyone listen to a obvious failure of a preacher.

Do something about?
I have no idea what's meant by that..

She's an adult now.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
An adult who needs to learn to respect her daddy very clearly!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's ultimately not in Mr. Perry's control on what or how Katy Perry handles her business. If he really feels this way's in all respect he can just pound sand. That is her life and her choices. As you said OP~ Everyone is similiar in concept but different all the same. Some girls like kissing girls.... I for one am not objective any way it goes.

None the less. Sex sells. And boy is she selling~
Her father's a Preacher..... I find that hillarious in all perspectives.
Not to offend any religious folks out there, it's just ironic? No? So with that.... God does have a sense of humor after all....

Of all the things I learn on ATS.... Katy Perry's Father being a Preacher and calling his daughter the devil.... Was not on my list.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I want proof shes in a Satanic ring of sex monarchs before I believe it. Maybe a photo ....
edit on 3-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

How about her saying she sold her soul to the devil?

edit on 3-5-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by buster2010
Instead of traveling around and cashing in on his kid why doesn't this so called preacher get off his lazy ass and do something about it. Besides why should anyone listen to a obvious failure of a preacher.

Do something about?
I have no idea what's meant by that..

She's an adult now.

We used to have a show here in the states that would have covered it the show was called intervention. The concept of the show was family members would step in and take control a persons life to save them from hurting themselves through some form addiction usually drugs and alcohol. To a preacher what would be the worst thing his baby girl could do to herself? Sell her soul to the devil. Now if he was even worthy of the title Preacher he would be moving heaven and earth to save her soul not traveling around and cashing in on it.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

That Bob Dylan interview was priceless... "Chief commander" ...lol

Other artists have openly composed music and lyrics on the "Chief commander's" behalf..

Seriously, listen to the lyrics..

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What's in your contract?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yes children, the boogieman is real.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I dont think he has any control of her sexuality either. I mean hes obviously an " observer" and doesnt mean anything to her.

Besides shes not lesbian shes bisexual, so its not that bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join