It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

treatment of immigrants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Do you remember how after the Boston thing, a lot of people were trying to stir up trouble by saying, aw, these immigrants just come into our country and take all this welfare and then see how they respond?

The point being that this is such a wonderful (exceptional, imagine sheep voice: exceheheheptional) country that loves to just treat everyone so perfectly and as individuals.

And then that story comes out yesterday about the (Russian???) couple who took their son who has a heart murmur to the hospital. They said they wanted a second opinion, the hospital wouldn't let them leave, they left anyway. They saw a new doctor who cleared him to go home and pretty much shows right there that the other hospital doctor was incompetent. So the first hospital calls CPS...

The police and CPS come to the couple's house, and takes their baby away! The mother asks where they are taking him. The officer says, "We will not tell you right now because you are being irrational" (sheep voice: irraahahahahational). (Sheep vocabulary are the little code words that make the stupid American idiots' ears perk up like your stupid puppy whenever they hear them. They are little bells in a Pavlovian circuit.)

So where are all of you patriots now?

Want to know something? This country crushes people under the weight of its torture and soul-rape. You suck the life out of your weakest members and shift heavy burdens onto them you will not lift a finger to move yourself. You accuse them of being the reason this country is falling apart and becoming bankrupt while you cower before your politicians who write themselves blank checks signed by the taxpayer.

It is you and your family who destroyed this nation! It is you and your degenerate families. Those of you who are retired and receiving government assistance, or you are too young and have parents who do. These are destroying the country.

You blame banksters for looting, you blame politicians for looting (unless they have a letter after their name like R or D whichever you prefer, then you just want to kiss them on the ass incessantly). But look at you. You who paid into Social Security, what, 35% of what you paid in?

Or you pay Medicare, what 20% you actually paid into, compared to what your getting out of it.

Then you degenerates who never saved a dime so you're working at 70 still blaming all your problems on everyone like it's still the 1960s. Ha! You want problems, try being an untrained uneducated 20 something that has a bunch of one-foot-in-the-grave degenerate old bastards holding onto all of our jobs.

Then our parents say, "You low lifes, get out of my basement!"

But then look at them. Every single one of them tries to maximize fully their deductions and many are almost willing to commit fraud just so they don't have to pay a penny more.

And all the Christians, many of which curse their kids who live in the basement. They are oh so perfect Christians who like to puff smoke up your ass about how jesus said, "Render unto Caesar" and all that jazz. But they go to church and pray, "Oh God, please let Republicans win the House for the sake of my bottom line."

Pastors send around petitions and then parents verbally scathe all of their children.

Then you have chronic welfare dependents that your politicians allowed to continue milking the system while carrying Louis Vitton (ask any doctor you ever meet about the Louis Vittons) and driving Escalades.

Then others who use their EBTs to bail out of jail.

But then instead of targeting fraud, you slam every poor person on the planet as all being guilty.

No! It is you who is guilty. It is all of you, every single one of you!

Many of the affluent among you. You are not poor. You don't owe your neighbor $5. You're not $2,000 in debt. No, no. You're $50,000 in debt, $150,000 in debt.

This whole country is built on slavery, debt, theft, destruction of people's souls. So please stop attacking the poor or the immigrants. You are guilty too. All of you. We killed it together.
edit on 2-5-2013 by Witness123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness123

That was a contradictory rant you realize. One moment you’re saying, “Then you have chronic welfare dependents that your politicians allowed to continue milking the system while carrying Louis Vitton (ask any doctor you ever meet about the Louis Vittons) and driving Escalades.”

And the next, you’re defending them. “So please stop attacking the poor or the immigrants.”

And since I am retired and disabled, I guess I am a leach as well, huh? I guess the fact that I busted my hump (and body at times for which I am paying for dearly now) have nothing to do with where I am in life now.

But I must give the poor (which technically I am) and immigrants a free pass?

Sorry, I won’t do that.

If immigrants want to come to the U.S legally, I’m all for it. But why should I (and other taxpayers) foot illegal immigrants bills when they are basically criminals, by being here illegally?

Imagine how that makes someone who is doing things the legal way feel.

ETA: And then there is this.

“You want problems, try being an untrained uneducated 20 something that has a bunch of one-foot-in-the-grave degenerate old bastards holding onto all of our jobs.”

Who’s fault is that? I’m thinking that it is yours.

edit on 2-5-2013 by TDawgRex because: Pathetic

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Why do you mix illegal with legal immigrants. This always happens in threads. Its a derailing move.

OP never mentioned illegal immigrants or how we should pay them free stuff.

And you seem to think immigrants = welfare. Many i know got out of welfare within a year to get a job, because welfare was not enough.

___

OP its true tho, most people will always blame the people below and not the people above.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by TDawgRex

Why do you mix illegal with legal immigrants. This always happens in threads. Its a derailing move.

OP never mentioned illegal immigrants or how we should pay them free stuff.

And you seem to think immigrants = welfare. Many i know got out of welfare within a year to get a job, because welfare was not enough.

___

OP its true tho, most people will always blame the people below and not the people above.

I assign blame where I think it belongs. Whether it be top or bottom, left or right. I try not to paint with to broad a brush.

And there are only two types of immigrants, legal or illegal. Like I said, I have no problem with people immigrating legally. I don’t buy into the PC BS of documented vs. undocumented.

I also do realize that immigrant does not equal welfare.

Overall, this rant screams to me of a lack of personal responsibility. I guess everybody is a victim nowadays and things that don’t go their way is never their own fault.
It's all part of the entitlement mentality.

Sometimes it isn't their fault, but life isn't fair. But there are also ways to legally resolve many of the problems the OP rants about.

top topics

join