It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Aliens’ Messed with US, Soviet Nukes – US Airmen new witnesses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I do not usually comment or post in this section because like most I grew up with with this stuff and am still waiting on the mothership to land for the verifiable truth many seek. I have spent many a night out in the wilderness and have flown well over 25,000 hours and never saw a darn thing that I could remotely call E.T. Would make me feel like a reject if I truly believed in abductions.... The implants would make one believe something is going on but I don't have one so it is speculation on my part and 2d hand information.

I do have a few pilot friends I have met over the years who swore they saw something.

Kerby was an SR-71 maintenance Officer way back when the SR-71 was a really top secret aircraft. He had a Master's degree in electrical engineering and was a totally hand banging believer there were REAL UFO's,...... others were just your run of the mill lights in the sky type sightings except for one guy I flew with whose father went to his back pasture one morning and there was a disk which did not hang around for a photo op.

Old stories heaped upon stories with nothing to show but some pictures or videos which now (due to CGI) we can not trust to be the real deal.... sucks for anyone just looking because they want to know with all the fake stuff and out right liars.

Some of the old stuff is actually pretty good and has been discussed ad nauseum here and other places; and as usual the lines are drawn between the believers and the call B.S. on everything presented crowd. Myself I await the mama ship for real proof but can get interested in some of the stories. If one showed up tomorrow and followed the movie script of "The Day The Earth Stood Still" I would not totally be surprised. Easy to say because it has not happened.

Anyway!

I do not care if there are millions of misidentified unknowns all over the world all it takes is "ONE" true E.T. sighting and all the naysayers are proven wrong. Has it happened? Will it happen? ...which brings me to this article.

The guys who manned the missile silos were not some good old boys but highly trained servicemen. Their stories have floated around for many years about missiles being shut down. The Soviet Union reported they had the same thing happen to them and, once even had the launch codes became active. If true, I bet the vodka was flowing freely once it all got sorted out!

I thought this was a fair and balanced article on the presentation presented by the Paradigm Research Group, US Air Force, Stephen Bassett, David Scott, Soviet Union etc etc without the normal attitude many writers seem to have when talking about such things.

QUOTE: US airmen, who claim they saw UFOs were forced to sign oaths of secrecy, forget they ever saw anything, and were ridiculed by their peers and superior officers when they reported UFO sightings, the witnesses told the panel.

Salas wrote a book in 2005, “Faded Giant,” about the Montana air force base UFO event, which spurred many of the other panelists to finally speak in public about their experiences with what they say were extraterrestrials.

In the Soviet Union, meanwhile, those who reported seeing UFOs were treated entirely differently, historian and UFO author Richard Dolan testified, citing a case in 1990, “which involved an unbelievable encounter by an object that was playing all sorts of games with the Soviet interceptor that was seen by multiple of witnesses.”

Following the encounter, “the Soviet minister of defense spoke about it, the Soviet top general for air defense spoke about it,” Dolan said.

And like the US airmen, the Soviet top brass did not blame their Cold War rivals, the Americans, but pinned the blame for the incident on extraterrestrial visitors, Dolan added. END QUOTE:
en.rian.ru...

Yea I know same old stories...the truth is out there and maybe one day we will have a real scientific answer?

edit on 1-5-2013 by 727Sky because: .....

+1 more 
posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The best thing aliens could do for mankind would be to remove all of our nuclear weapons from the planet. I for one would be eternally grateful.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If they took the elite with them, or ate them it wouldnt break my heart either

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I hope that one day there is an "officially" confirmed sighting. It would be interesting to find out if we really have had access to alien technology in the modern day. Are there any devices used today that were either reverse engineered or inspired by true alien invention? There is a lot of evidence pointing towards contact but, as you implied, it has never been "official". Time will tell OP.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
If they took the elite with them, or ate them it wouldnt break my heart either

Only after a long and thorough probing. For scientific reasons of course.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

Looking through all the the reports they are more interested in disabling and examining them. I still do not believe that people think that if aliens do exist they have our best interests in mind and that we should expect any help from them. In fact that type of logic disregarding all the reports would already be flawed, as proven by many theoreticians, as the best example of behavior we have are ourselves.

Having said that, and looking to the reports I think that we should truly consider inaction of the people with the obligation to protect our nations and start to think why things are as they are, taking and demanding responsibility and dropping the baseless notion (all data points to the contrary) of external benevolence...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

The fact that aliens have gone through such effort to avoid us should be proof of their mental and moral superiority to us. They must have some sort of 'prime directive' that prevents them from contacting civilizations with entertainment such as Honey Boo Boo or Jersey Shore.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I think just the contrary, that if they truly are here, that they would not share our morals. Most likely they would use mental superiority to advance their own goals (not necessary parallel to ours since we clearly have no one goal).

If we intend to apply our morals to them then it becomes obvious that their behavior runs parallel to that of our governments, and that ultimately would makes us think if our governments haven't already been co-opted. At best their presumed actions seems to indicate, much like our own governments, a criminal and nefarious insidious attempt to make us capitulate our humanity and take a subservient stance to an hypothetical higher morality that continues to fail to materialize positive returns...

edit on 1-5-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
The best thing aliens could do for mankind would be to remove all of our nuclear weapons from the planet. I for one would be eternally grateful.

That is an awesome quote

Me too.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
I have spent many a night out in the wilderness and have flown well over 25,000 hours and never saw a darn thing that I could remotely call E.T.

the reason ? you are not psychic or you dont have psychic parents/grandparents..

there is a quick way to meet these entities in the wild and isolated area, you have to do ************** before hand and guaranteed you will meet these entities.

but why would you want to see and meet these entities ? they are dangerous and they are not aliens (but pretending they are..

the quick way to be able to see and meet these entities are available, though you will regret them later if you do it.

nb: the ******************** above is censored because the technique while easy and cost almost nothing, are very dangerous and can lead to insanity in the long run

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

the most common childish comment from any ETH believer.. without Nuclear weapons, there are still scarier weapons available and the result is more horrible than nukes..

Chemical weapons and Biological weapons ..

as a suggestion , stop believing in aliens.. stop having faith in them

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Very fair & well balanced thread - I look forward to reading the article.

Sorry for the short response; I wanted to ensure the thread shows up in my subscribed list. I'll add more thoughts later.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BattlePlastic

**Only after a long and thorough probing. For scientific reasons of course.**

I really like that train of thought.
But then again some might like that... ?

This could be possible.
Not the scientific part of course.

But I won't be the stick-in-the-mud (original American expression - I looked it up on dict.cc
) in this case...

So - please - probe away!

A

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i wish extraterrestials were removing nuclear arms from the earth.
although we do use nukes as a last resort, back up, warning as in detterent.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

how about some analysis on Pope Francis and his liklihood of saying aliens are real and part of Gods creation...
then incorporate recent vids in israel showing orbs flitting abuot then sitting over the dome of the rock. just saying...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The fact that aliens have gone through such effort to avoid us should be proof of their mental and moral superiority to us. They must have some sort of 'prime directive' that prevents them from contacting civilizations with entertainment such as Honey Boo Boo or Jersey Shore.

Or maybe the Universe is teaming with so much highly intelligent life that our low tech selves dont interest them at all, so they just don't come here even though they know we are here. I mean if there are thousands of planets with intelligent life we may just not be worth visiting in the mix of things.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo

the most common childish comment from any ETH believer.. without Nuclear weapons, there are still scarier weapons available and the result is more horrible than nukes..

Chemical weapons and Biological weapons ..

as a suggestion , stop believing in aliens.. stop having faith in them

I would rather have a world without nukes than die in a nuclear holocaust. Of course there are chemicial and biological weapons, but at least the world wont be destroyed and irradiated for thousands of years!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I was never in Montana. But I did this job you speak of in the AF for many years. Running the missile field was intense. All I'm going to say is that there WERE events that happened that we were not allowed to talk about. I was in ND and was deployed weekly on the Minuteman III weapons system. So there is no doubt in my mind that many of these stories are true.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo

Originally posted by 727Sky
I have spent many a night out in the wilderness and have flown well over 25,000 hours and never saw a darn thing that I could remotely call E.T.

the reason ? you are not psychic or you dont have psychic parents/grandparents..

there is a quick way to meet these entities in the wild and isolated area, you have to do ************** before hand and guaranteed you will meet these entities.

but why would you want to see and meet these entities ? they are dangerous and they are not aliens (but pretending they are..

the quick way to be able to see and meet these entities are available, though you will regret them later if you do it.

nb: the ******************** above is censored because the technique while easy and cost almost nothing, are very dangerous and can lead to insanity in the long run

***************??? What is that??

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

really...I would think the best thing they could do it reprogram our DNA to stop being such d-bags..all other things would fall into place..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join