It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Seeks Three Men Over Attack In Benghazi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
online.wsj.com...

WASHINGTON—The Federal Bureau of Investigation is seeking three men in Libya in connection with its investigation into the attack on the U.S. posts in Benghazi that killed four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya.

The FBI on Wednesday released grainy photographs of three men at the scene of the attacks but whose identities are unknown, the first public evidence to emerge from the probe in seven months.

www.fbi.gov...

The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation appreciates that the Libyan people and the government of Libya have condemned the September 11, 2012 attacks on U.S. Special Mission personnel and facilities in Benghazi, Libya.

The FBI is now asking Libyans and people around the world for additional information related to the attacks, which resulted in the deaths of four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya.

We are seeking information about three individuals who were on the grounds of the U.S. Special Mission when it was attacked. These individuals may be able to provide information to help in the investigation.
We need your help to solve this crime. If you have any information, text or e-mail [email protected] or submit information confidentially at forms.fbi.gov...

It's nice to see some kind of progress in finding someone responsible for that attack. The FBI may just get the information they're looking for and that's because the people of Libya are sick and tired of these terrorist bullies and will do anything to get rid of them.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Amazing!!!!!

What happened? Is it because there are people willing to testify to Congress that were there and are being threatened by the administration to shut up???????

Is it because Obama's answer yesterday was so weak that NOW his cronies HAVE to do something to take the eyes of the people off the ball????

WOW!

This is just getting so crazy that I can't see how people have any faith in our government at all at this point........

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

They're just seeking these men because they were at the compound when the attack happened. The FBI hasn't accused them of being the attackers themselves and is seeking them out for any information they have. Strange men with weapons do appear to be guilty to me. There were cameras at the compound so the attackers were recorded.... right? How come we aren't seeing pictures of men carrying out the attacks? Post video! Why not? Whatever it takes to lead to an arrest! Those pictures have to exist from not only the compounds own cameras but the US drone as well!

The Libyan people will most likely work with the FBI in providing tips, especially if a reward is given for an arrest, so I ask the FBI this, where's the beef?
edit on 1-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I'm kinda curious with the Fascination of the GOP supporters over this Event.
It is certainly a Terrible things the American Lives Lost.
But how come when the Question of the USS Liberty Arises, GOP Supporters go Mute?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Or how about we never forget any of these tragic events and do our best to bring the bad men to justice?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Or how about we never forget any of these tragic events and do our best to bring the bad men to justice?
I would Love that.
The amount of Dirty Laundry would keep the Courts Busy for Decades.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Then we build more courts and appoint more judges. I agree with the sentiment of settling past incidents as well.

At some point, truth and settlement will have to come to all of these major issues, if only for historical closure and integrity, before moving forward with a system we can trust anything with. We sure don't have it now.

new topics

top topics

join