It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rodin Coil" Inventor has allowed me to share this with you....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ctdannyd

First things first - IF you read any of my posts, you will find I only came in contact with Marko 4 DAYS ago, meaning I have not found any previous information.

Go find the previous post with the same topic and let me know whom posted it, I can assure you - it was not I.

Second of all, I have the right to post and share whatever I wish on ATS, you don't have the authority to limit what I can and cannot do.

If it seems fit by moderators to intervene for 'repeating' the information, even though it was not I who did - then that is their perogative!

On that note though, I 'DO' apologise if it has been addressed before, but from my point of view - its new to me, and my enthusiasm is to share.

Thanks for understanding

edit on 13/5/3 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
I seem to recall this EXACT post a few,months back, withnthensame premise, ie. "...been in contact with,,,,given me permission to share...".

Now the subject matter and vids were interesting, but, don't re-hash the spam subject as it just happened a couple of days ago.....

Oh misinformed one let me show you the way towards enlightenment, you reading the first two sentences in a thread does not mean you know what a thread is about. Also because you were trolled hard one time ago when you were naive and clearly still are does not account to squat on this thread. The threads you're probably used to reading end in dinosaur or spaghetti.

The amount of patience you exerted in your efforts to understand the thread should be the minimum amount of time you wait before you post so you can think things through better.

Excellant thread by the way OP, I have seen similar things in religions and it's truly awe inspiring that it could be harnessed and applied in modern times.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
On that note though, I 'DO' apologise if it has been addressed before, but from my point of view - its new to me, and my enthusiasm is to share.

The information about Blake's patent is new as far as I know.

I would be interested in more information about it. I couldn't find anything by searching under the Publication Number you provided.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

No need to apologize OP, this is a great thread. One of the few things I have read on this site in a few weeks worth a damn. Someone on this site will always throw a fit about a topic because, frankly, most topics have already been covered at one time or another. Thanks for the info

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Is this what you're looking for www.patents.com... ?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

reply to post by indicaindigo

Current computers do not use Vortex Maths....

However not to say that companies such as Intel or AMD wouldn't be interested...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Yes. Thanks.

Now I need to figure out what it has to do with vortex math.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ted Talk

Randy is a student of Markos' and presented this 10 minute talk regarding the possibilities of Vortex Maths...

OPEN SOURCE project is the foundation of this work. No selling out!!!!

Blood cells
DNA
Magnetic poles
galaxies
tornadoes more powerful than atom bomb
self sustaining jet
Key to the Periodic table
Cure all diseases
AI

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
A video I did, personal project, not part of the overall scheme

I did NOT do the animation though (learning that at the moment in MAYA)

I did however put the video together and created the music.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Vortex Technologies - Making a POE VORTEX!

Daniel Nunez Talks about progress of POE Vortex coil!

Has working solutions

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
How does this theory work in a different number base, base-13 for example? the same? would there be a diferent torus tolook at??

not all cultures in history used base-10.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
this thread needs to stick around, this is good stuff here.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
it's like this is a 3d object (you can see it in 3d) and then you can imagine almost how it can show the 5 dimensional phase, or the step to the 5 dimensional state of existence.. it's almost allowing us to see how time relates to the 3rd dimension... i can't get this off of my mind now..

i was trying to draw how i "imagine" the universe to look (even though i've seen this now) before i knew this existed... and i kind of think that i would have at least got the shape right.... i just did not at all have the "piece" that showed me how it could turn inside out, without folding.. wicked!
edit on 4-5-2013 by indicaindigo because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2013 by indicaindigo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by passit
How does this theory work in a different number base, base-13 for example? the same? would there be a diferent torus tolook at??

not all cultures in history used base-10.

Well the process is by dividing the circle into 9, instead of 10 equal parts.

This then stops the thinking that 1/3 of 10 is 3.333333333333 etc...

so 1 = 10 because its the next number after 9. and we are working with MOD9 (reducing to single digit)

0 and 9 have equal values.

It can be extrapolated with mathematics by multiplying - or even giving a power of it.

This part confuses me, but I asked about '13' cubed (as it relates to previous research on Mind-Control and Programming).

13 Cubed is 2179 - I studied prior to this and is considered the Ultimate key... The person whom told me about 13 cubed, is the same person that told me the shape of the universe is a toroidal. If you want to know more from this area of study, the person is Stewart A Swerdlow Expansions Website

I asked Marko about 13 cubed (not the mind-control stuff lol) and he said it could mean something as off hand 13 being a prime number.... but when I said Cubed - he said I must start with 'doubling' rather than cubing 13 if I want to learn this properly... as I was 'out of my league' at this stage.

Hope this makes basic sense...
edit on 13/5/4 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Rodin Explains DNA, Black/White Holes, Micro/Macro and Maths - Inexhaustible Electricity Supply

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

13 Cubed is 2179 - I studied prior to this and is considered the Ultimate key... The person whom told me about 13 cubed, is the same person that told me the shape of the universe is a toroidal. If you want to know more from this area of study, the person is Stewart A Swerdlow Expansions Website

I've read Swerdlow's book 13 Cubed and I remember that the human brain has exactly 13 cubed compartments with which the criminals who inflict mind control techniques on people have to work in order to fracture the personality.

I asked Marko about 13 cubed (not the mind-control stuff lol) and he said it could mean something as off hand 13 being a prime number.... but when I said Cubed - he said I must start with 'doubling' rather than cubing 13 if I want to learn this properly... as I was 'out of my league' at this stage.

But his system is a binary triplet so maybe there is a connection?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

I've read Swerdlow's book 13 Cubed and I remember that the human brain has exactly 13 cubed compartments with which the criminals who inflict mind control techniques on people have to work in order to fracture the personality.

But his system is a binary triplet so maybe there is a connection?

Binary Triplet.... interesting interesting...

If thats the case... then it would be possible to develop a device to remove mental illness as well as reverse mind-control because working with Marko's system, the polarity also functions.......

Mary, can you explain more on the mathematics... what do you actually mean by 'Binary Triplet'....

Here are my notes from our discussion in relation to that...

Marko: Work on toroidal topology graphics:
3x3
5x5 - replication
7x7

(13x13x13 - My First concept i want to work on)

Marko: 13x13 = doubled

13x13x13 ??????? (Marko: not ready for it yet)

Marko: base 170 - mod 69

Note to self: 13x13x13 = 2197

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Okay I see by clicking on the URL at the end of your video that Rodin is re-establishing his website now. I also see that his YouTube channel is being updated. Cool!!! I see the name Greg Volt. I'm not familiar with him. New stuff to explore. I love it.

Here's the first video of a 15 video playlist "Rodin Number Map Marko Rodin & Greg Volk 2010 NPA Long Beach":

The title of the video says Part 2 but the Playlist page starts with it and it is first in the sequence of events at the presentation. The video title that says Part 1 but is 3rd in the Playlist and in the sequence of events has this full Description attached to it:

Published on Mar 8, 2013

The Rodin Number Map and Rodin Coil
2010 Proceedings of the NPA Long Beach, California . . .

I have chosen to publicly share these videos by uploading them to YouTube. These videos will only be available for a very short period of time. I highly recommend that you create a duplicate backup copy and place it in a safe place. I am really not at liberty to discuss this more. You can download the free software from here. . . .

Vortex Based Mathematics
VBM
Rodin Coil
Abha Coil
Unity Coil
U-Coil
Starship Coil
Star-Challis Coil
Sky Coil
Marko Rodin

To the extent possible under law, Marko Rodin has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to the videos and documents broadcasted on his channel. These works are published in the United States on March 7th, 2013. . . .

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Mary, can you explain more on the mathematics... what do you actually mean by 'Binary Triplet'....

I've heard Marko himself use that terminology.

I did a search in the document "RodinAerodynamics.org featuring the Rodin Coil" and it came up:

. . . It can be applied to creating artificial intelligence with a new operating system that replaces the binary code with what Rodin calls the binary triplet. . . .

The Rodin Solution replaces the binary code with a new code called the binary triplet which will revolutionize computer operating systems. . . .

. . . Former Microsoft senior researcher, Russell P. Blake, treats the binary triplet briefly in his article, “The Mathematical Formulation of the Rodin Coil Torus”, in which he states that the Rodin Torus has perfect mathematical coherence on all six axes and is not only three dimensional, but actually higher omni fourth dimensional. and higher.

With the Rodin Solution, Marko Rodin is able to navigate on all axes of a Rodin Coil Torus, thus resolving the obstacles to creating artificial intelligence by being able to compute multi-dimensionally. Rodin also adds a new factor of polarity to the binary code by using his binary triplet code which is based on the fact that all numbers begin and end at a point. The basis of the binary triplet is Rodin’s binary combinational explosion tree which enables Rodin to map this process through the event horizon of a torus and into the vortex-well singularity where it inverts. No mathematics, other than Rodin’s, can calculate while inverting, since all existing branches of mathematics self-destruct before emerging on the other side of the toroid. . . .

Link to the 68 page .pdf file: "RodinAerodynamics.org featuring the Rodin Coil"

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Mary Rose

Is this what you're looking for www.patents.com... ?

So, the binary triplet applies to this patent, I take it.

Board game with multi-functional pieces

Abstract

A board game permitting from one to thirty-five players includes a plurality of square playing tiles (2201-2204) in an opaque bag, and a square board (2200) on which the tiles are placed. Each tile is simultaneously an element in four distinct bi-directionally infinite arithmetic series. A player moves by placing a tile onto the board. There are nine distinct tile front surface patterns. In the preferred embodiment the pattern imprinted on the board is a macroscopic image of these nine tiles, and its mirror image is imprinted on the back surface of the tiles. In order to be played, the marking on the back surface of a tile must match the markings on the square on the board on which it is placed. The first person to play all their tiles wins; in a solitaire game, the goal is to run out placing the fewest tiles.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join