It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rodin Coil" Inventor has allowed me to share this with you....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Originally posted by Im a Marty
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Considering Russel P Blake has a patent... which I will share soon, that uses the mathematics... and can be used for other things not only science - I would consider it does

Is it this patent filed in 1995?

If it is, what might this patent have to do with a Rodin coil?

Rodin was doing lectures by the early 90's. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been cited yet.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

reply to post by PhoenixOD

Considering Russel P Blake has a patent... which I will share soon, that uses the mathematics... and can be used for other things not only science - I would consider it does

Is it this patent filed in 1995?

If it is, what might this patent have to do with a Rodin coil?

Rodin was doing lectures by the early 90's. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been cited yet.

Thanks for linking the thread - I only came across Rodins' work 3 days ago now... I knew there was something initially to do with the Merkaba (Star Tetrahedron)... Then i found the 10 Sephiroth in Kabbalah which fits inside a flower of life... which is a 2D representation of the star tetrahedron... this lead me to find Marco....

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

image. Mathematics . the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.

Also called frontier. Mathematics . the collection of all points of a given set having the property that every neighborhood of each point contains points in the set and in the complement of the set.

Infinity - The Sum of All Things Zero (Zero-Sum)

System of Truth

3 - System 33 - Truth

She gave me numbers... I gave her rhythm. -Americanist

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I knew there was something initially to do with the Merkaba (Star Tetrahedron)... Then i found the 10 Sephiroth in Kabbalah which fits inside a flower of life...

You may be interested in this video:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Rodin was doing lectures by the early 90's.

That's wonderful news but how is it relevant to my question? Blake says he met Rodin in '99.

The question remains, what do any of Blake's patents have to do with a Rodin coil?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I only came across Rodins' work 3 days ago now

That makes your telephone cord torus pic from 2006 even more interesting. Do you recall what prompted you to make such a design?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Americanist

Rodin was doing lectures by the early 90's.

That's wonderful news but how is it relevant to my question? Blake says he met Rodin in '99.

The question remains, what do any of Blake's patents have to do with a Rodin coil?

They don't as a device... However, Marko told me that Blake was a student of his... he taught him what he could, then Blake designed his device based on the mathematics - not the coil.
edit on 13/5/2 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I only came across Rodins' work 3 days ago now

That makes your telephone cord torus pic from 2006 even more interesting. Do you recall what prompted you to make such a design?

Yes, Someone whom I then considered a spiritual teacher told me the shape of the universe was a 'torus'.

I tried to replicate it, however this video does it more justice!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Thank you! Yes i found this one last night too, thanks for sharing

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Firstly. You only have to have an idea and a design to patent something, it doesn't have to work. In fact, there are various "time machine" patents on file, none of which produce a functioning time machine. I even recall reading about one, i think in a thread here, talking about how by using gravity and a super massive black hole, you could create a time machine. That patent was issued....

So yeah, patent = meaningless.

Now, I'm not a mathematician, by any stretch, without calculator apps I'm averaging about a grade -5 for math.

but I do understand a little about electricity and magnetism.

When you pass current through a medium, it creates a magnetic field.

Why did I mention this? Because the video you posted of a coil in action, merely shows that yes, as physics has shown for decades, passing electrical current through a wire creates a magnetic field around the wire. Because of the torus design, and how it's wrapped, and the fact that the metal ball is itself a magnet.

This merely proves that magnetic fields can attract and repel. It proves nothing. At all. Completely pointless.

I'm gonna go ahead and say this now. They will NEVER use the terms "over unity" or "zero point energy" but that appears to be what they are hawking to me. Sorry, couldn't sit through 3 hours and change of lectures. Sorry, the guy with a working "coil" won't explain it at all? Why? because it's a freaking magnet that's why.

If this device had any benefit, it would already have disappeared from the internet much like any other energy saving devices have.

I'm not 100% on that of course, I can't verify the math and have to assume the math works. But the working model merely shows that a coil creating a magnetic field wrapped around a torus will repel a magnet placed in the center.

I can go to any geek store and purchase a levitating magnet toy for 15$.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

i understand your point of view, however the point is that the mathematics, can be used for other applications other than scientific ones. The only specific application I have is the patent, and its not a patent of an idea, its the patent of an actual device - and specifically its a board game, with around 40 pages on how it works.

Not only does it explain how it works, it gives indications on how it can be used in other areas not just science.

The maths is solid, and thats what Im talking about here - i said before the coil is something i don't know much about.

Thanks

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That YouTuber's other video is also interesting. A screenshot:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
if the universe, is indeed, in that shape...

my mind is blown.

scalability, not only could we extract energy from the "observable" calcuable places that we set into motion...

but, what our sun is orbiting, or what it's orbiting.. would be on the next "observable" spot.. it would not at first be a way of "time travel" it would be instantaneous travel to the next point (and im sure we'll better to figure out exactly how to make what we want materialize "or show up in time" on the galactic level... if we cloned... things got even crazier... we could exist in two spots in time at once/// we already do... we just need to "show up" where we want.

i think we may already to this internally... moment to moment... my mind is flubbered now..

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
if we are not doing internally on a metaphysical level, then we are definitely riding it... (i.e.) it's how the universe is arranged it makes sense, it elimates the crazy ideas of traveling through a wormhole..

the wormhole is built in.. it's the "lace" it's how it's "laced"

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
electric universe...

think of it.. the stars are transceivers/ just passing the wave "off" of it... not exactly "eminating" the photons... i used to think the massive spot (most) in a galaxy, it's black hole, was some sort of "ground"

but it's not.. there is no ground, it's a closed circuit. we only cannot see the next "conduit" which is our transceiver... our sun.. in correlation to beyond that, will allow you to see the next "conduit" or place where our sun will be,.... if it would have been us to have put into motion this torus.. we however, cannot observe it from here, the same way an electron attached to a molecule in our body cannot see our relation to our body to the earth, to the sun..
edit on 3-5-2013 by indicaindigo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
if i'm understanding this to the full, we could theoretically map the ENTIRE cosmos, AND PREDICT so so much when see see exactly how this effects the build up of photons at points... light=matter only the light we see is the "pre-matter" we could measure it, apply it to the torus, and see how matter would look later.

(found a flaw here) we ALSO are not eminating light, but reflecting in.. we therefore can change the future photon build up (matter) by the way we reflect the light that is hitting us (thought) photon---optical nerve----synapsis---- "our take" -----aura.. which is then vibrated on many frequencies in combination with every other lving creature in our "circuit"

a human is way more than we think.

i think that's the concept of "free will" which WOULD be observable, if WE had put the torus in action..but since we are manipulating on the fly... not measurable... we could calculate to an extent the future but... ultimately.. we control the light after we do our bit of processing (which i'm not exactly why we do???) just a neat little gift? a torus with an internal computer management system (us)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by indicaindigo

Interesting concept you've come up with...

From my previous studies previous to Rodins, the universe shape of a torus holds a bond of 3 aspects of it too.

'Space'
'Astral'
'Hyperspace'

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i thought some more about that.. and wonder....

we could be the a.i. (computer management/antivirus/diagnostics) mechanism of the whole rodin universe)

you could make it a closed circuit, if the a.i. just imitated it's environment (like we have, we figured out the secret of the rodin, we also figured out to create "management,"...government.... we also created computers.. which is what that RODIN system is. and obviously, what our reality is... it's virtualization, with matter. virtual matter via light

it's like government is a virus.. which forces us to rid it, but also create it.. the last rodin ball, before it turns inside out, and starts again, could be that point... and then all starts over.. infinite loop... rodin universe, with learning a.i. imitates it's environment, realizes that's what it's doing, and that the management we created is actually limiting us from our REAL JOB, managing the RODIN universe (our own lives, responsibility, priorities) so it free itself of it's virus/oppression, collapses back upon itself turns inside out, and a new rodin ball, makes up the new start point.. there could be an algorithm to decide which ball gets to finish last each time as well, that could explain the different states of civilization that probably exist in this universe.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by indicaindigo

Current computers do not use Vortex Maths....

However not to say that companies such as Intel or AMD wouldn't be interested...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I seem to recall this EXACT post a few,months back, withnthensame premise, ie. "...been in contact with,,,,given me permission to share...".

Now the subject matter and vids were interesting, but, don't re-hash the spam subject as it just happened a couple of days ago.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join