It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking back on my Hollywood sign dream (The premonitions that could have been)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
To recap the dream:

(original April 24th post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Mark Giffords and I left my house through the front door. We heard an air raid siren and saw that to the left of us a small blue angel type jet plane crashed into the mountain that has the Hollywood sign on it. (After some research I discovered that this is Mount Lee, one of the mountains located in the Santa Monica mountains region). The explosion was very big and fiery. It also seemed to repeat itself a few times. I pulled out my camera phone and began to record the aftermath in hopes of sharing it on the internet. The plane seemed to nose dive or come down in an kamakaze style angle.

That dream occurred during the wee hours of April 24th 2013. On April 29th 2013 I learned of there being a plane crash in the Santa Monica mountains. Also on April 29th a now viral video was posted of a cargo plane crashing in the Bagram airfield.

www.latimes.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

So basically what I may have been able to predict if I had paused to try to extract some possible premonitions from the dream imagery was that A) A plane would crash in the Santa Monica mountains and B) There would be a viral plane crash video.

Now perhaps there are still some premonitions left in that dream. Since in the dream Mr.Giffords was wearing a blue NASA space/jumpsuit and also the plane in the dream being a Blue Angel type of design could there be an upcoming news story about the Blue Angels and NASA? I did a google search for "Blue Angel NASA" and got this link in return: www.blueangels.org...

Does anyone have any helpful hints on extrapolating premonitions from dream images/scenarios?

edit on 1-5-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have the power to predict too!
When I wanna see a movie, it comes on like 2 days after!

er...nevermind ._.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foobler
To recap the dream:

Mark Giffords and I left my house through the front door. We heard an air raid siren and saw that to the left of us a small blue angel type jet plane crashed into the mountain that has the Hollywood sign on it. (After some research I found out that this is one of the mountains located in the Santa Monica mountains). The explosion was very big and fiery. It also seemed to repeat itself a few times. I pulled out my camera phone and began to record the aftermath in hopes of sharing it on the internet. The plane seemed to nose dive or come down in an kamakaze style angle.

That dream occurred during the wee hours of April 24th 2013. On April 29th 2013 I learned of there being a plane crash in the Santa Monica mountains. Also on April 29th a now viral video was posted of a cargo plane crashing in the Bagram airfield.

So basically what I may have been able to predict if I had paused to try to extract some possible premonitions from the dream imagery was that A) A plane would crash in the Santa Monica mountains and B) There would be a viral plane crash video.

Now perhaps there are still some premonitions left in that dream. Since in the dream Mr.Giffords was wearing a blue NASA space/jumpsuit and also the plane in the dream being a Blue Angel type of design could there be an upcoming news story about the Blue Angels and NASA? I did a google search for "Blue Angel NASA" and got this link in return: www.blueangels.org...

Does anyone have any helpful hints on extrapolating premonitions from dream images/scenarios?

I take dreams as riddles, and metaphors to the real meaning, so i wouldn't be as much help as most people on this site think i'm crazy, but to my guess i dont believe what you see is the real thing.

example, nostradamus saw 2 metal birds fly into giant smoke stakes, we took this for 9/11
edit on 1-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I just spotted another possible premonition. So in my dream the plane that crashed into the hollywood sign mountain looked like a Blue Angel jet plane. Well as we know Blue Angel planes perform at air shows. Well guess what happened at a recent air show in spain?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What also stand out to me regarding the above post is the face that earlier in the year I tried to tie some words and events together by linking their names and soundalikes. What happened in boston with the ricin incident. Boston is synonymous with baked beans and ricin sounded like "rice and" so I made the connection in my mind that "rice and beans" could be a clue as to the next place where an event might take place. The origin of the famous "rice and beans dish is Spain. If I had been able to tie that to the possibility of an air show related plain disaster I may have been able to call that Spanish air show disaster.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
2 dead after Angel Flight crashes in upstate New York, official says

online.wsj.com...

top topics

join