It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS world. :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hello. I've been aware of the ATS website for a year now, just today I decided to join in on the conversation. I've been recently exposed lot's of stuff regarding spiritual, psychological, religious, and "Above Top Secret" material.
So I'll introduce myself. My name is Nathan. I am convinced I have some intuitive and psychic ability. I also receive visions (have been able to since I was 4). I've been under psychiatric care for 6 years, because of my overall condition. (mental, spiritual, emotional) I've always known deep within my soul this world is not what we perceive it to be. I'd like to use this website as a platform to share some stuff I have experienced and also my thoughts, considering it is hard to talk about ATS style stuff with other people. So I hope I can be part of the community and be able to let some things out. I hope you can accept me.

Thanks

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Looking forward to hearing what you have to say

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hello and nice to meet you nathan.
You sound like you'll fit right in.
Ill be waiting to hear what you have to share here.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

Des

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by valhallaaa

Hello Nathan! I'm Nathan as well... But don't tell the rest of ATS... I've kept my first name a secret
Seriously though~ Weird.... I used to be the only Nathan I knew of..... But we are gaining popularity fast! As our name is defined are are "The Gift from God"

So welcome aboard! And to show good faith! I bestow unto you~

I like cupcakes.... Sorry, I bit into one... It was delicious!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I was a bit nervous about this beforehand, but I'm happy to meet you all.

And Nathan, I have met few Nathans other than myself. And sweet cupcakes! Nice avatar too, the warrior with a katana and holy book in hand really resonates with me.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

^_^ Birds of a feather, flock together... Or something, something~ Anyone with the same name is "OK" in my book!~ And there's a lot that your original post stated that resonated with me as well!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Welcome Nathan.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at ATS.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

welcome looking forward to have a read of your threads

OH forgot to give you STAR

There you go
edit on 1/5/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Welcome Nathan.

You are dot on. A link for you to read from Eastern philosophy, which cements the same concept. WYSIWYNG

en.wikipedia.org...(illusion)

We do not experience the environment itself but rather a projection of it, created by us.

Rgds,

A
edit on 3-5-2013 by isonofman because: edited

new topics

top topics

join