It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Ops Opertative Chip Tatum Interviewed by Ted Gunderson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Its long but you should watch this, the guy in the interview gave this interview then vanished less than a month later, in 2007 his body washed up on a shore, his face was ripped off and his body showed signs of severe torture.
edit on 1-5-2013 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

Here is the link for more info: my.firedoglake.com...

Gene "Chip" Tatum, a former CIA Black Ops Assassin who was also an Iran-Contra and OSG2 NWO Insider. In this video, you’ll hear Chip discuss his involvement in Operation Red Rock, Task Force 160 and OSG2. Hear him reveal the names of high profile officials who were integrally involved in these CIA covert killing sprees and/or narco-trafficking, directly or indirectly: Oliver "Ollie" North, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton. You’ll learn from an "insider" about outrageous U.S. government felony crime and corruption and the impending New World Order destruction of America. You’ll hear his amazing insight concerning the Nixon Administration and the dirty politics of the Vietnam War. This is the last interview prior to his sudden disappearance in 1998. LATEST UPDATE: Chip’s tortured body was reported to have washed up on a beach in Panama in early 2007…

edit on 1-5-2013 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I obviously haven't watched this 2 hour video yet but do you not worry that by posting this, you could end up without a face and torture marks on your corpse yourself.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I have seen this video before, very very interesting video and would recommend anyone watch it. but as far as the report of him been found dead, I heard also it was made up and he is gone into hiding. who knows, but he does seem to have to have evidence to support his claims..... hhhhmmmmmmmm........

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I think it's a shame Mr. Gunderson hasn't been taken more seriously. God bless Ted Gunderson! I was told a horrible story from someone that worked with Mr. Gunderson and if you don't believe in the satanic sacrifices going on by prominent people working in the government then you should really reconsider your thoughts.

Pladuim

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

I really don’t know what to make of this guy, I wouldn’t go as far to say he is telling the absolute truth yet at the same time I don’t know if I would also say that he was a liar.

He says that for example that at some point during the 1970’s his orders were signed by Colin Powell who he claims was a 2 star general at the time, Colin Powell never became a 2 star until 1883.

It’s just things like that which make me think he is perhaps not lying but is definitely exaggerating the truth and making some of this stuff up.

I find it very hard to believe that an ex-CIA black ops guy (I hate that term) would go up for an interview with an ex FBI investigator.

I am really struggling to make up my mind on this one.

I don’t have 2 hours to watch the whole thing so I watched up to about 40 minutes or so.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

Yo Pladuim..
Can you share some of those stories. I'm interested.

edit on 1-5-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Haven't got time to watch now, just posting so I can find it later. Looks interesting, thanks for bringing it to us.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
reply to post by Pladuim

Yo Pladuim..
Can you share some of those stories. I'm interested.

edit on 1-5-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

Sure. This person told me that Gunderson had a tip about a satanic child sacrifice going down on a military base on the east coast. They spent the whole day out in the forest trying to catch them in action. Around dusk they smell the flesh of burning bodies. They didn't catch them in time and never did find out their location. Take it for what it's worth, but this fellow had tears in his eyes through out the whole story.

Pladuim

edit on 1-5-2013 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

I watched this video a few days ago, it is very good and well worth the time. Mr. Tatum mentions a paper he wrote towards the end of the interview called " FEMA- The Dark Underbelly" that supposedly exposes FEMA corruption that I would love to read, but I can't find it anywhere. There is a link to an article with the same title posted with this video and on other sites, but it's not the one from Chip Tatum. It looks like it has been totally wiped off the Internet. Has anyone ever found it or know where I can get a copy? Thanks!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
-Hey I know this is off topic BUT what was the deal with him marrying Anton laveys daughter? Any truth to that?

On topic: I have my reservations against Gunderson. Not sure if he was some elaborate disinfo campaign or just a sensationalist trying to make a buck.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

WTF..... sounds effed up.
Thanks for sharing though..... I suppose. Awful though if it is true.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

I agree...I really admire what Ted Gunderson did with his life after he left the FBI. I have watched as many videos of him that I can find and his story never changes. One good thing about Ted Gunderson and Chip Tatum is that they both have lots of documents that they provide with their stories that help substantiate what they are saying, rather than "Just believe me cause I say so."

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wgar rgus guy has to say...first hand insider info about GHW Bush, Knowing and paRTICIPATING IN THE cOE BUSINESS, ABOUT DELIVERING COCAINE AND CASH TO cLINTOB WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR....AND MUCH MUCH MORE,,,IS WELL WORTH AN s&f

top topics

join