It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time....time to let the world end.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Let the world end?
The conclusion of a book or movie is inevitable, the feeling associated with a fantastic world closing off and never continuing is a dreadful experience to those attached. The attached individuals will do anything in their power to exceed finality even daring to trump death in any possible way. These disillusioned people WOULD squeeze out 10 extra years on a timescale of billions at the cost of mass human suffering.

Oh...I get it....illuminati, well what's different about your message?
The vice grip of true oppression is about to besiege our lives and impede freedom and the pursuit of happiness, there are active members of the resistance who put their lives on the line knowing that they are constantly being hunted down. Near the end the choice to fight and sacrifice your life to end this oppression will be presented, the one chance you have to redeem human confidence must not be wasted.

Fight the good fight no matter the consequence.

But I don't want to die! I don't want the world to end!
Would you rather live as a starving dog with a neglectful master, obeying the beck and call of one who clearly considers you inferior in every sense? All good things must come to an end, you can never fathom the depth of appreciation if you cannot gauge the entire experience, you can attempt to pretend but that can only do so
much.

Well...what's going to happen then and when wiseguy?
If you believe the world is overpopulated and you believe that certain groups of humans being removed would benefit the world then it is already happening. The time will be 2050, Issac Newton came up with 2060....he's the genius and I was only 10 at the time, so either way 10 years is our difference. I can only attribute the decade difference to an invariability in time, possibly a forced extension.

The world will end, it's a matter of what state the residents of the world are in when it concludes.

Will it be continued? I'm a huge fan of the world and humanity as it is ;c
Even if a person were to reread or rewatch the story it doesn't carry the same impact it originally did, the human mind works by altering an already existing memory. Without creating an entirely new memory it lacks the stimulation the mind desires, ultimately leaving the mind craving more.

But, I'm a huge fan too, would you consider the opportunity for a rewind?

Rewind? Please explain....
If you were presented with an opportunity to travel away from all the current day malodies, the gmo foods, the threat of nuclear violence, the cellular technology that causes cancer, the toxic waste contaminating earth, the corrupt banking systems....everything that is wrong with today.

Would you take that opportunity?

Would you still take that opportunity if the way of travel was through time?

Time? But (insert recycled excuse)
It was only a question friend, just a question stemming from a suggestion, keep your mind open for possibilities when they are presented, you may be in for a surprise.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
If you are giving up hope that we will never improve then good for you. But for some people, actually want to change and improve the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

There's a glimmer of a different brand of hope at the end of the dialogue if you bothered to hang in till the end.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I know right?? I just let go of the thread and fell right into the comments

sorry

edit on 30-4-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

If you were presented with an opportunity to travel away from all the current day malodies, the gmo foods, the threat of nuclear violence, the cellular technology that causes cancer, the toxic waste contaminating earth, the corrupt banking systems....everything that is wrong with today. Would you take that opportunity?

Depends, does everyone else come with?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Only if I could with my family otherwise it is pointless...

And to be honest even how crappy things have become they are my silver lining...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Anyone that can agree with acclimating to a different time period and lifestyle, but I have no idea if this occurs before or after the absolute conclusion of humanity. I estimate 120-150,000 travelers, these travelers may be the remnants of all humanity or a group carefully chosen well before the conclusion of the final event.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Yes of course they could come if they would like to, a strong family value that can translate into a strong community value would be greatly needed in this rewind to instill into younger generations to come.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Hmmm, well no matter what time period we go to, there will still be problems. Maybe not the modern problems we currently have, but still war, disease, famine.

or a group carefully chosen well before the conclusion of the final event.

No way they would choose me.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Not they, but me and by me I mean you.

You choose by being accepting of the idea of a different hope, accept it wholly with it's perks and it's faults. It's not my choice, it's yours and the way you weigh it and if you can embrace the results.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes

Not they, but me and by me I mean you.

You choose by being accepting of the idea of a different hope, accept it wholly with it's perks and it's faults. It's not my choice, it's yours and the way you weigh it and if you can embrace the results.

You know, it's funny you say that. There have been times in my life I've screamed to the heavens to let me do things over. I hope I'm not the only one who has ever thought that thought, but I'll admit I have done it a few times. Would I accept going back now? I'm not really sure; I haven't seen how this life ends yet.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

As George Carlin used to say....

The Earth isn't going anywhere....WE are the ones going.
When it is all said and done, the Earth is going to shake us off like a bad case of fleas....

join