It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Report Implicates Saudi Government in 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

www.zerohedge.com

A 9/11 Commissioner and Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 say in sworn declarations that the Saudi government is linked to the 9/11 attacks.

This week, the Miami Herald provided more evidence of a Saudi link:

A Saudi family who “fled” their Sarasota area home weeks before 9/11 had “many connections” to “individuals associated with the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001,” according to newly released FBI records.

One partially declassified document, marked “secret,” lists three of those individuals and ties them to the Venice, Fla., flight scho
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
10 years after the fact. NDAA, Patriot act.. and a destruction of the Bill of Rights and Human rights... Rendition, torture, and Guantanamo.. Full obstruction. and now America's greatest 'friends' the Saudis are part of the Boston coverup and 911... As Douglas Dietrich says... America is a puppet of Saudi influence... What say you, ATS?

www.zerohedge.com

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
And to think, we (the U.S.) went on to invade those 'other' Countries because of "terrorism".

The Saudi's camel supply from Australia needs to be cut off. That is what needs to be done O_o - then they're screwed. "No more pet camels for you mr. terrorists sir."

I've always thought that we didn't reprimand the Saudi's for 911 and their other terrorist attacks because of their oil but something inside of me is telling me that there is way more to it then that. SO it does appear that the U.S. is a puppet of the Saudis, but WHY? Maybe they have a secret lab where they grow Bacon from pig eggs or something crazy like that.
edit on 30-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Makes you wonder why we didn't attack Saudi Arabia and take their oil..... errr I mean free their people from oppressive tyrants.
Yeah that's the ticket.

What gas prices would of shot up to $10 a gallon?
Attack Iraq!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

There government is working just fine without it being a Democracy. So no need to invade or occupy.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

That's never stopped us before.
But they are friends with the Bush's

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Saudi's involved in 9/11?? Who would have ever guessed. Obviously the majority of supposed hijackers coming from Saudi Arabia wouldn't have been some kind of a clue or anything.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The truth eventually will out.
They release so small amounts of it at a time well all be dead before the whole story s known...
unfortunately so will the real perpetrators.....

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thats total bull. Who placed the thermite charges in the buildings weeks prior to there "collapse" ? Who was responsible for demolishing WTC7 ? Why was a 90 year insurance policy made on the twin towers only weeks before 9/11? The government of the United States and its allies were the perpatrators. Then they place the blame on scape goats to continue there global misdeeds. One last thing. If the airliners caused these massive towers to somehow pancake into there own footprint, why was the wall at the pentagon seen still standing in the original photos? The wall collapsed minutes later. Something has been stinking for a long time.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow...

But Mr. Kerrey and Mr. Graham said that the findings should not be seen as an exoneration and that many important questions about the Saudis’ role had never been fully examined, partly because their panels simply did not have the time or resources given their wider scope.

What wider scope is there than catching the perps?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I don't like this story because it perpetuates the OS. We do not know who was at the control of those planes and we never will.

Mad Cow Morning News has the whole entire lowdown on those flight schools and the stuff that went down in Florida pre-9/11 for anyone who is interested.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Follow the money... The one Florida family that is allegedly connected to at least 3 of the 9/11 pilots lived in a upper class gated community and at least 2 of the 3 pilots were recorded in the visitor logs of that community. I don't know if this goes back to the Saudi Govt. directly but it is apparent that Saudis in general may have been involved in supporting the terrorists while they went about their business with training and preparation while they visited bars and strip clubs...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
We can't touch Saudi Arabia. Why? It holds two of the most sacred Islamic sites: Mecca and Medina.

If we were to do anything to Saudi Arabia we would face an Islamic backlash the likes of which we've never seen. Sunni and Shiite sides would come together against us. It would be very, very bad.

So in a way, we're kind of screwed when dealing with Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
We can't touch Saudi Arabia. Why? It holds two of the most sacred Islamic sites: Mecca and Medina.

If we were to do anything to Saudi Arabia we would face an Islamic backlash the likes of which we've never seen. Sunni and Shiite sides would come together against us. It would be very, very bad.

So in a way, we're kind of screwed when dealing with Saudi Arabia.

Nah..Just use the earthquake weapon, from HAARP, and cause the destruction of Mecca and Medina, then send in the troops with medical aid to help. The US could be ruining the country in 2 weeks, as savior, of course, not overt invader.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Now the lemmings known as the freedom loving patriotic Americans will raise their voices in unison for true justice. Oh wait, lemmings don't care about justice. Nothing to see here folks but idealists swimming in a mental abyss. The rest of the public (known as the silent majority) is brain dead and prefers its comfy feeling.
edit on 30-4-2013 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

anti-Sabbatean forces in the Middle East are hoping to topple the Saudi regime in order to cut off the Sabbatean controlled oil money.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
I don't like this story because it perpetuates the OS. We do not know who was at the control of those planes and we never will.

Mad Cow Morning News has the whole entire lowdown on those flight schools and the stuff that went down in Florida pre-9/11 for anyone who is interested.

I especially liked the interviews with Atta's stripper girlfriend. Her tales about him going to the airport on "coc aine unloading" days and coming home to party with quantities of coc aine has the ring of truth to it.

I dunno if any Arabs were on the planes that hit WTC1 and WTC2, but it's entirely possible that those Kamikaze airliners were nothing more than drones. The behavior of the administration and DoD would sure mesh with such a story.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I say they should consider all known knowns.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark

www.zerohedge.com

A 9/11 Commissioner and Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 say in sworn declarations that the Saudi government is linked to the 9/11 attacks.

This week, the Miami Herald provided more evidence of a Saudi link:

A Saudi family who “fled” their Sarasota area home weeks before 9/11 had “many connections” to “individuals associated with the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001,” according to newly released FBI records.

One partially declassified document, marked “secret,” lists three of those individuals and ties them to the Venice, Fla., flight scho

I don't typically link to articles before commenting, because I have a Dumbphone, and I can't open multiple web pages at the same time when using it for the Internets, so this is probably just because of my not reading the whole article, but...

Does it actually discuss the "Saudi Government" or just "some Saudis?" the reason I ask is partially because the headline refers to implicating the gov, but the OP mentions nothing of the government. However, again, its probably in the full article. I ask moreso bbecause it seems almost everyone (OS & Inside-job folks all seem to believe it is either one nation or the other (or a couple of nations) - one rarely sees anyone discussing the possibility of an organized conspiracy not necessarily having anything to do with national governments.

Could it not have been "elements within" all of the above (Saudi Arabia, US, Israel, Afghanistan, heck, even Russia, China, Australia, England, etc.?) isn't it possible that whoever wasinvolved, regardless of their nationality or position, was part of an organized conspiracy, crossing national boundaries, and not representative of the will of their respective homeland governments? Seems FAR more plausible to me than the other option, or the official story.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by grey580

There government is working just fine without it being a Democracy. So no need to invade or occupy.

Ya know what you should do? You should move to Saudi Arabia and take the whole family with ya. I bet the women would just love how they would lose any and all rights.
They are considered property.

They actually have moral police. Let that sink in for a minute.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join