It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happend?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What happened to all the post that had bible code predictions of Kerry winning the election-??

Seems that all of them are gone? I read about 3 different ones a few days ago but now they have all vanished-!!

Makes me wonder why people would post false information. The only true prophet is the one who is never wrong so, I am left to believe that either the codes are BS or the person posting is BS!

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Homey Bean]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Bible codes, what a joke.

Why code it all, instead of just writing the ACTUAL predictions?

Oh, they're not real, I forgot.

(Hey, we both signed up today!)

*Overexcites*

[edit on 4-11-2004 by sane_harrison]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
No one is accurate in their predictions 100% of the time. That is an unrealistic standard.

Secondly, one can have a high degree of accuracy and things can change simply from the awareness of probable events.

For example, there is the true story of the man who kept having reoccuring nightmares about him and his family drowning in icy waters while on vacation. These nightmares really freaked him out. Finally, he had had enough and cancelled his reservations for him and his family on the maiden voyage of The Titanic.

Were his dream visions accurate?

Absolutely.

Then why didn't he and his family drown?

Because he acted upon the awareness of a probable future and changed the present, which in turn altered that probable future.

Many of Nostradamus' predictions did indeed come to pass and some of them did not. Careful analysis leads one to realize that a number of horrific predictions that he made almost came to fruition. But he epoused that the whole purpose of his prophecies was so that people could alter the future, not be bound by it.

That's how prophecy works. Have some insight about the future, change the present, and you alter the probable future.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I completely disagree!

If they are not accurate 100% of the time then they are not a real prophet.
The person who had the dream is not a prophet but he was given a gift of a warning what would happen if he went on the boat.

Not one but many posts were made that all said basically the same thing. Kerry would win. IF it is truly in the Bible then it would be the truth.. I am saying that the Codes are BS and Fake and do not exist!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I agree that some of the Bible Codes are not accurate.

But prophets, channelers, mystics, psychics, mediums, are all in various degrees likened to human telephones. Sometimes they simply get "a bad call."

No prophet is 100% accurate and no prophet in the past has always been correct in his or her predictions. It simply doesn't work that way.

No one can live up to your definition of a prophet. It is like trying to live up to the standard of perfection...it doesn't exist.

However, what does exist are degrees of excellence.

Occasionally, one can recieve brief glimpses of insight about the future, like the example I gave about the man who cancelled his reservations for the doomed ship.

BTW, I received different awareness from what you cited about the recent (and also the 2000) Presidential election.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I am still waiting and wondering what went wrong with these Code predictions and why they were deleted.

Paul R has stated that Prophets can not be 100% correct all the time. I disagree with him but he still gave a legit answer to why a profit would get a prediction wrong.

But still there are these codes and well they are not Human and the letters do not change so if it was written before in the Bible why would it not still be there today? How could the Bible get it wrong?

Please someone explain how they got it wrong or toot in on why these codes are just BS.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Look at all prophecies, including Bible Codes, as possible futures. Our current actions may alter our future and not all that is predicted comes to pass.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So you are saying that the Bible still says that Kerry would win but we should over look it because the future can always change?? I am very confused on that one!
If the Bible has the (what will happen, what did happen, and what would have happened if thing did not change the out-come,) Then I must ask what Good is it to even read it because it will tell you nothing.

Sorry that answer is not good enough for me. It is either real or it is Fake and since the people who keep posting these Bible codes are not replying an explanation as to how or why they got it wrong, I must lean to that the Codes are just BS and do not even exist.

Prove me wrong by explaining how they got Kerry Wrong! and how they work or how you know them to be true.

new topics

top topics

join