It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Emergency Use Authorization" declared regarding H7N9 Influenza?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by MidnightTide

To be honnest the world needs a population reduction.....starting with the hippies and new age woo woo wackos who think vaccine and medication have mind control implants or [insert insane theroy here]

edit on 1-5-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

You should be careful what you wish for because when you and others keep saying things like 'we need to be killed off to start over' it means you are one of those bringing these epidemics closer because you are wishing for it.

Yes, some people do need to disappear from this Earth but just don't wish for Epidemics or big Catastrophie's to happen because your wishes are becoming reality.

It not a wish its just a horrid fact of life
Im not allowed to go into detail but I do know that the UK have plans in place that will be rather effective to protect us if things kick off.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Ok...finally spoke with my CDC contact this morning. She said they had a briefing on H7N9 last week. There had been 48 deaths when she was briefed and it was consolidated to China. They are actively working on a vaccine at this time and are keeping a close watch on the spread. They are unsure if it is solely transmitted through consumption or direct contact with "poultry" and if it can spread human to human but are actively working on determining its ability to spread in this manner. The people it affects most are those with already weakened immune systems. She said don't go to your underground bunker yet....she's a good friend and high up in the CDC so I really do trust her words on the matter. Not worried here at this point in time. When she calls back and says don't eat chicken I will get worried.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

48?

O dear!

Check this thread out in 'breaking news'.... looks like it possibly was created some other way....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join