It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL: Police manhunt for Boston Marathon bombing suspect scarier than attack

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

There WAS a terror drill planned in boston on that day. I am pretty sure of this. Apparently it went live but we will never know for sure.

If there was, it would have been well published. Go find the proof...direct proof...not second hand "I heard Alex Jones say" proof.

The internet is forever...archives are all over the place.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicGrind

You say you are sick of the lack of logic? Lets look at logic there hasn't been any terrorist activity in the us since 911 except for the "plots" the fbi set up. 17 in total since then.

They lied about knowing who Tameran was oh imean they forgot. reports have come out lately saying there is NO credible threat of terrorism in the united states. They were on the block for budget cuts.

Suspects never claimed responsibility for it, what would be the point? If it was not for political change and just to kill then it is not terrorism. Just murder.
Who had stronger motive? Who gained? where did the money go? Logic?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but I have a low opinion of the American public...in general...they are stupid and stupid people need to be governed.

There are stupid people everywhere, as try as you might you cannot control all the genetic predispositions. Fascists tried, and look what happened? Still, none of this even matters in terms of Gestapo-like door to door searches. You seem to be asserting that govt had to tell the people to stay indoors and submit to this activity because they are too stupid to get it on their own.
So let me ask you this, if stupid people need to be governed, is this how you explain the rise of Nanny Statism lately? And especially the rise of the nanny State in Europe?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ivbnu

You say you are sick of the lack of logic? Lets look at logic there hasn't been any terrorist activity in the us since 911 except for the "plots" the fbi set up. 17 in total since then.

You teased me with the promise of logic...and then you said the FBi has set up 17 terrorist plots.

I'm going to need to see some proof of that.

They lied about knowing who Tameran was oh imean they forgot.

Who lied?

Suspects never claimed responsibility for it, what would be the point? If it was not for political change and just to kill then it is not terrorism. Just murder.
Who had stronger motive? Who gained? where did the money go? Logic?

You have a strange definition of logic.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicGrind

Where are you getting that DHS was conducting the house to house searches?

You don't know the difference between direct the whole operation and "conducting the house to house searches"?

National guard was there for support, most likely called up by the governor of MA. And the FBI was there because this was being handled as a terrorist activity with a possible larger cell.

The fbi does not answer to DHS?

You seem to have a lot of wrong and false information, it is beginning to be hard to take you serious.

YOU seem to like to mislead people and thus are "hard to take serious". Are you trolling in this thread or what?

And why the hell would they advise business to close down thus taking a hit in the billions for just two people? You really don't see the overkill factor here? Or advising people outside of watertown to stay in their homes when they could have been outside and assisted in this grossely overblown manhunt?

Why wouldn't you?

If these two are looking for more targets...why not try to minimize the places where people are gathering?

Because PEOPLE ASSIST the police if they know the suspects identity. If people are locked up in their homes they cannot assist.

I am still waiting for the pictures of the alleged hundreds of injured spectators, dozens of police officers injured and the MIT dead cop. Don't dissapoint. Photoshop them if you need.

Well I'm sorry but you are not entitled to see those pictures or videos. You are just an ordinary joe, no one has to satisfy your morbid sense of curiosity just so YOU don't think it is a conspiracy.

Have a little respect and try to understand that you are not important.

I am not a subject to your police state fantasy were cops are "god" and citizens are slaves of tyranny.

EPIC FAIL yet again!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Not sure if this adds anything but there was a picture of a woman being wheel'd out on a strecher and there is a sign on the ground and it say "thank you firehouse subs". And I'm thinkig what is that. So I looked them up and they have a foundation called ' firehouse sub saftey foundation'.
One of thier tasks is training first responders.

Not saying it means anything, just saying.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So you are suggesting that these brothers were trained by the CIA? You have any proof of that at all or just pure speculation?

No more speculative than the idea that placing all of Boston under lockdown to capture a 19 year old kid with a gunshot was somehow warranted is. At this point all we have on any of these stories is speculation. Hell, millions of people around the nation acted like drunken jackasses over the speculation that Osama bin laden had actually been shot by Navy Seals with complete absence of even a shred of proof that the story wasn't bullcrap. But yeah, let's call individuals out for unpopular speculations, shall we?

Do you plan on abandoning this circuitous argument nonsense anytime soon, or are we at a standstill on this point?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

I'm sorry, but I have a low opinion of the American public...in general...they are stupid and stupid people need to be governed.

There are stupid people everywhere, as try as you might you cannot control all the genetic predispositions. Fascists tried, and look what happened? Still, none of this even matters in terms of Gestapo-like door to door searches. You seem to be asserting that govt had to tell the people to stay indoors and submit to this activity because they are too stupid to get it on their own.
So let me ask you this, if stupid people need to be governed, is this how you explain the rise of Nanny Statism lately? And especially the rise of the nanny State in Europe?

You will have to expand by what you mean with "nanny statism".

What I mean by saying stupid people need to be governed is that people can hardly see the small picture...they definately can't see the big picture. Bubba doesn't understand why him owning 20 AR 15s is a bad thing...or does he own 15...well he thinks he let his friend borrow one...his car did get broken into that one time and he thinks he might of had a few in there at the time...but those might have been unregistered so the gubmint doesn't find out about them so he didn't report them stolen. Multiply this by a million stupid Bubbas and we all of a sudden have a black market for AR 15s being sold to criminals. The guns criminals own, even if they own them illegally, were once purchased legally by some patriotic idiot practicing his 2nd amendment right.

That is one small example...stupid people need to be governed.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by ivbnu

You teased me with the promise of logic...and then you said the FBi has set up 17 terrorist plots.

Hmmm... seems like I saw an earlier post in this thread which had some words that are appropos to this comment, where were they? AHA! Here they are... allow me to paraphrase what you, yourself said to another member who was simply asking for some evidence to support the official narrative:

I'm sorry but you are not entitled to see proof. You are just an ordinary joe, no one has to satisfy your sense of trust in the government just so YOU can continue to live in your fantasy world of government rainbows and farts.

Have a little gumption and try to understand that your level of faith in the overlords is not important to those of us who recognize that they are corrupted and untrustworthy.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

If there was, it would have been well published. Go find the proof...direct proof...not second hand "I heard Alex Jones say" proof.

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Source

There you go genius! I certainly hope Langley isn't paying you overtime at the tax payers expense to prove that their training is worthless!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You don't know the difference between direct the whole operation and "conducting the house to house searches"?

You didn't answer the question...where is the proof that DHS was conducting the whole operation???

Because PEOPLE ASSIST the police if they know the suspects identity. If people are locked up in their homes they cannot assist.

And they don't have phones?

I am not a subject to your police state fantasy were cops are "god" and citizens are slaves of tyranny.

It doesn't matter, you are still not entitled to see anything. No one has to prove anything to average joes on the internet...you don't matter, you are not important.

I don't understand how people don't get this...none of you are important enough to know these things...if you were, you wouldn't be on this website. You are not entitled to see evidence in any case, especially a national covered case like this.

Simply put, you are a nobody and nobody cares what you think...and no one is going to show you photos of anything to satisfy your curiosity because you think (with no evidence to back it) that the Government staged this bombing and killed an MIT officer.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

There WAS a terror drill planned in boston on that day. I am pretty sure of this. Apparently it went live but we will never know for sure.

InfoWars

Glo balResearch

Two sources are better than one. I think you can find more if you try. Are you interested in the truth?
edit on 30/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: damm links!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I always look at who gains, they are usually the likely perps.
Seems to have been this way all through history. Terrorism is usually state sponsered.

I am a computer idiot so I don't know how to link andall that stuff but I'm sure if you just google it you will see what i'm talking about. You have to keep an eye on the bouncing ball.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

No more speculative than the idea that placing all of Boston under lockdown to capture a 19 year old kid with a gunshot was somehow warranted is. At this point all we have on any of these stories is speculation. Hell, millions of people around the nation acted like drunken jackasses over the speculation that Osama bin laden had actually been shot by Navy Seals with complete absence of even a shred of proof that the story wasn't bullcrap. But yeah, let's call individuals out for unpopular speculations, shall we?

Placing Watertown (not Boston) under lockdown was speculation??? How was that speculation? They were in a fire fight with the brothers, one suspect fled and they found his car in the area...so they locked it down. Where was the "speculation" on that?

However, to suggest that the CIA trained these two is just 100% pure speculation with zero facts to back it.

What proof do you want of killing OBL? I'm sorry, but I am not paranoid to the point where I don't believe things that are said by the Government. The story has been confirmed by multiple sources, again...not speculation.

However...doubting the story without your own evidence...is again just 100% pure speculation.

Do you plan on abandoning this circuitous argument nonsense anytime soon, or are we at a standstill on this point?

I'm sorry that you don't like it...but it is the truth.

If you don't like the current state of America, it is as much your fault as anyone elses.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The guns criminals own, even if they own them illegally, were once purchased legally by some patriotic idiot practicing his 2nd amendment right.

That is one small example...stupid people need to be governed.

Really? Then you apparently believe Eric Holder is a "patriotic idiot practicing his 2nd amendment right?" Interesting...
Fast & Furious

What in the everloving hell do you do when the people governing the "stupid people" are even stupider, themselves? Oh wait, we're living it right now so I know what we do! We blame every freaking crime on one of the amendments to the Constitution and then use FEAR (the modern opiate of the masses) to get rid of those pesky rights that so unlogically hinder the jackasses in DC from doing their God-appointed duties of saving us all from ourselves.... *AHHHHH!!!!!!* Oh sweet Lord how did the human race survive their first 100,000 years of existence without having handholding from those sitting in ivory towers that try to rule over us?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Well your bedtime story of bubbas with AR-15s is not well supported in a State where tougher gun control laws are in place. Not to mention that there didn't seem to be any Ar-15's involved in the Boston Bombing. Note that while tough gun laws are enacted in Massachusetts, they do allow for ALIENS to get permits AFTER getting training.

Aliens who reside in Massachusetts can apply for a "permit to possess non large capacity rifles and shotguns pursuant M.G.L. 140 s. 131H" directly with the Massachusetts Firearms Record Bureau. The applicants must receive firearms education at the FID or LTC-level and pass a 20-fingerprint FBI background check and interview. This permit is a "may issue" document similar to the FID but expiring December 31 of each year. The procedure requires about 16 weeks from application to delivery of the permit.

That means these guys didn't run out and grab guns on the open market the day before the incident. Plus there is NO law against having a PRESSURE COOKER.

Gun control laws have almost no bearing on this incident but pressure cookers with nails did.

Nanny Statism in Europe? Yep, how bout them Nanny Cams making sure parents feed their kids broccoli at dinner? How about the many traffic cams and the ones in the park that laugh at people in ridicule when they drop trash on the ground? How about that incident where the authorities wanted to take the obese kids from their parents for overfeeding them?

Yep some people are stupid in that they didn't get nutrition in school. Does that mean the State has the right to take their kids away?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

What in the everloving hell do you do when the people governing the "stupid people" are even stupider, themselves?

Best comeback statement of the year! This could explain why our Congress persons believe Guam may tip over with too many people on it.
edit on 30-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What proof do you want of killing OBL?

Oh, I dunno, how about anything!!!
What we got was nothing other that the Meal Ticket going on TV and making a claim alongside a narative (which changed several times before they could even get their story straight). Sorry, I didn't vote for the Cult of Personality, I don't trust the Cult of Personality, and I wouldn't believe the Cult of Personality if he said water is wet. You can feel free to call it being paranoid, but then I can also feel free to call blind belief in a story sans any evidence being an easy, gulible mark. Sorry if you don't like that, but its the truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

reply to post by ivbnu

Hmmm... seems like I saw an earlier post in this thread which had some words that are appropos to this comment, where were they? AHA! Here they are... allow me to paraphrase what you, yourself said to another member who was simply asking for some evidence to support the official narrative:

I'm sorry but you are not entitled to see proof. You are just an ordinary joe, no one has to satisfy your sense of trust in the government just so YOU can continue to live in your fantasy world of government rainbows and farts.

Have a little gumption and try to understand that your level of faith in the overlords is not important to those of us who recognize that they are corrupted and untrustworthy.

Yes, I replied to that person because they wanted to see photos or videos of dead bodies that are involved in a current criminal case. Not something that I have access to anyway.

However, this other person is making a claim...making a claim that the FBI has set up 17 terrorists threats. That is something that he must have proof of or should not make that claim.

It's apples and oranges...one is someone making a claim and I asked for proof...the other is someone asking to see photos of dead and maimed bodies (which are all over the internet anyway) so he will believe that the Boston bombings actually happened.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Source

There you go genius! I certainly hope Langley isn't paying you overtime at the tax payers expense to prove that their training is worthless!

Oh I see...one person's account is proof that a drill was happening.

The level of logic in this thread is just sad.

How about you go find me the announcement from an official source that a terrorism drill will be taking place at the Boston Marathon that was published BEFORE the marathon. Because they do publish them, it is always well published when a drill is taking place so people don't freak out.

Now go ahead, back up your claim with some actual evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join