It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to protect yourself from any harm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The circle has always been considered by the mystics as a symbol of protection, as long as you are inside a powerful imaginary white circle nothing can harm you and I'm a testament to that. True story, one time I was putting gas on my car at midnight at an exxon station and I needed to go to the restroom and as you might know most restrooms at exxon are in the back of the building so I headed to the back of the building and I encountered two men that looked very suspicious and with bad intentions and I believe one of them had something in his hand so I stopped took a deep breath and with my eyes open I imagined this powerful white light circle around me and as I held my breath I said to myself "This powerful circle protects me from any harm, physical or otherwise." And I kept holding my breath as much as I could and the two men suddenly stopped walking towards me and said something to each other and walked away. This is one of several experiences I've had with this circle protecting me. Frankly I don't know what is the power behind this circle but all I know is that it works! It might be the mind itself that protects or faith or any other power but frankly I don't care as long as it works and results are what matter.
edit on 29-4-2013 by frankky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

Did any of the two men approach you or anything? Not to take away from your story but it could have just been that they seen you with your eyes wide open and your chest puffed out and thought "Dude, let's just mug the next guy who comes by..."

Maybe even wanted a protective white circle of their own!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I will defiantly keep that in mind. Does this work in the spiritual realm as well, to help fight negative emotions and such?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Maybe the 2 men were waiting for their pal to come and buy a bag of weed from them, when they realised you were not the buyer.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

Or the guys didn't have bad intentions and realized they were walking in the wrong direction so turned around.

Nice story by the way, maybe include all these other occurrences to maybe back the story you told, because like I said, you could have interpreted the guys intentions incorrectly which would give credence to your perceptions of their actions.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by frankky

Maybe they're just totally freaked out by you talking like an utter fruit cake.

I know I wouldn't be approaching somebody screaming "PROTECT ME POWERFUL CIRCLE PROTECT ME"
edit on 29-4-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Drive on the highway, put a brick on the throttle, close your eyes, hold your breath and imagine that circle for an hour.

Actually, please don't.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
it maybe magic but it's probably because you stopped and stood your ground.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Whatever the mind can conceive and believe it will achieve... True story. ;-)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I've heard of a few people at their wit's end screaming, CALGON TAKE ME AWAY, and whoosh, they land in a bathtub with lots of bubbles. True story.

top topics

join