It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here goes nothing: Greetings to all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
"I finally swallowed the red pill, and cant wait 'till it kicks in.."

English is not my first language and i have barely been taught, so i ask you to forgive my poor skills and accept the effort!

Any misunderstandings can hopefully be cleared via respectful exchange of words constructed in a non hostile, and maybe even logical way!!*

As a user i am new to this site but i decided to sign up,
because of some of the greatness i've seen here...
Be it a random quote from a unnoticed guy in a 80plus page discussion,
or a bold statement in a heated personal argument..
Awesomeness is afoot here !

The topics i hope to get involved with is primarily WW2. (The build-up, the great war before that, and its buildup, the economics powers at play during the wars, its effects, and last but not least the technologically advancements during said period.)
I spend most of my time In Real Life researching that stuff, so i maybe have a little to bring to the table, i hope.

Final note about me : I consider it a gift, being able to sit down and watch and appreciate a 3 hour documentary.
I know in this day and age, that is a gift.
And i dont blame you, for not possessing the same level of patience and appetite for wisdom. But i will not respond to anyone, claiming the shape of the formation of my text is wrong, or my spacing is wrong, or my text is too long.

Disclaimer: Whatever at anytime may or may not have been said, thought or communicated in any way, was souly meant to inform, not to insult.
So any fabricated, hallucinated, or imagined feelings about me being mean will not be acknowledged.

Thank you, i hope my stay here will be worth it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by unnamednumber

Welcome to the tribe!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Yup you'll do just fine here.
Welcome! And becareful.... Once you've taken the red pill.... Well.... You know the story.... Have fun and I look forward to hearing from you on the boards.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

Yup you'll do just fine here.
Welcome! And becareful.... Once you've taken the red pill.... Well.... You know the story.... Have fun and I look forward to hearing from you on the boards.

Niiiice! He gets the red pill!

I was told to give my bank account information and a Nigerian billionaire would transfer some money into my account!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hey there....look forward to reading some of your posts.....just remember that there is an outside world...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

ROFL~ I took the red pill and woke up.... Stark nude next to a giant stuffed Pooh bear..... I've never been the same since......

OP~ Since you took the red pill...... You need to prep.... Make sure you make one for yourself....

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Greetings and Welcome! Wonderful introduction; I look forward to your first thread.

See you around the forums!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Considering english is not your first language, i would say that you are quite the wordsmith!

Welcome to the site.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Welcome! Glad you joined us!
Here's a welcome cake..

Enjoy your stay, and very nice intro

Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thanks all, the kind welcome is appreciated!

Now im off to figure out, how to make my profile as fancy looking as you guys

CM - to quote someone from some random tv show : "If outside is so great, why has mankind spend thousands of years trying to perfect inside ?"

And now we are here, Cheers !

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by unnamednumber
"I finally swallowed the red pill, and cant wait 'till it kicks in.."

Whatever you do - pay no mind to the mirror.
Just...ignore it.

WWII
Not my strong-suit.
But...you appear to be of an even-keel. So - Welcome!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Thanks for your intro, it is the variety of people that makes for an interesting world... There is a role for everyone to play, also for people interested in history.

As for myself, I also have some special interests like Falun Dafa Qi Gong and spiritual matters. If you are interested you could search for the German´s interest in the swastika, Tibet and occult stuff during 2nd world war. Also, Stalin was a jesuit trained priest and Himmler´s brother too..

I believe nothing is a coincidence and hence my spiritual interest probably was predestined. I also believe in being a kindhearted person and I try to improve myself every day to become a little bit more compassionate.

I wish you can achieve the best future possible for yourself.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Welcome, I too consider it fun to watch documentaries. I watched one about the origin of sarsaparilla and root beer, quoted from it when the topic came up and everyone thought I was lying. The power of knowing even the origin story of root beer can cause great envy, use this power wisely.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Its funny you mention that, as a matter of fact i have been down the "Anenerbe road" before and are quite fascinated by that particular symbol and the controversy towards it.('s bad PR the since the 30's...)

I like your style !

Peace!

new topics

top topics

join