It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - April 29 to May 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I was reading through this thread earlier, and I noticed a comment that a poster made that had this link for a website regarding citizen hearing on disclosure. Curious enough I followed the link and low and behold there's some pretty interesting claims being made. This is what it says on the front page:

Citizen Hearing On Disclosure April 29 To May 3, 2013 – Washington, DC "If the Congress won't do it's job, the people will." An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time as many as forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress. Note: the full Citizen Hearing will be Webcast live on the Internet. Subscribe here. The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time. For this reason the motto for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is "If the Congress won't do its job, the people will."

Well, that piqued my curiosity so I decided to look around on the website a bit more. Here's a bit about what this citizen hearing on disclosure embodies.

An unprecedented event with historical implications, the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race (CHD), will include forty researchers and military/agency witnesses who will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress. The CHD will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time. The International spokesperson for the CHD is Apollo 14 Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell (Capt. USN/NASA ret.).

Also worth noting:

On November 4, 2011 the White House issued this statement: "The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye." From April 29 to May 3 the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure will bring forward en masse the evidence the White House says doesn't exist.

In my honest opinion, those are some pretty hefty words to being thrown around and despite my greatest hopes, is this really anything to see through or will it turn out like all the other supposed ground-breaking meetings. Well in order to make a somewhat accurate assessment, let's see who makes up the CHD.

Roscoe Bartlett

Dr. Bartlett worked for more than twenty years as a scientist and engineer on research and development programs for the military and NASA. Nineteen of his 20 patents are held by the U.S. government for his inventions of life support equipment used by military pilots, astronauts, search and rescue personnel and firefighters. When asked what his goal was as a Congressman? "I'm not interested in politics," says Dr. Bartlett. "I'm interested in my country. I am a conservative who wants to help restore the limited federal government envisioned and established in the Constitution by our nation's founders. I want to ensure that future generations of Americans will have the same opportunities for success that I did." He frequently quoted from the Constitution which he carries at all times for guidance in crafting national policy. "Upholding the Constitution, including the entire Bill of Rights, and maintaining a strong defense should be our priorities. If we don't get these priorities right, nothing else will matter.

Senator Mike Gravel

In 1971, he waged a successful one-man filibuster for five months that forced the Nixon administration to cut a deal, effectively ending the draft in the United States. He is most prominently known for his release of the Pentagon Papers, the secret official study that revealed the lies and manipulations of successive U.S. administrations that misled the country into the Vietnam War. After the New York Times published portions of the leaked study, the Nixon administration moved to block any further publication of information and to punish any newspaper publisher who revealed the contents. From the floor of the senate, Gravel (a junior senator at the time) insisted that his constituents had a right to know the truth behind the war and proceeded to read 4,100 pages of the 7,000 page document into the senate record. The Supreme Court ultimately ruled that Senator Gravel did not have the right and responsibility to share official documents with his constituents.

There are a few more people worth mentioning through the links I've provided, but I think that's the gist of what I'm covering. Based off of the description given, they seem not only honest but educated, as well passionate about doing what they have dedicated their lives to. They seem like a very educated and informed group of individuals, no doubt about that.

Still though, this whole thing just kind of seems off to me in a sense. Too good to be true? Something along those lines, but hey you never know. I came across this and I very rarely make threads and I'm absolutely exhausted, so I apologize if it's a bleeding mess. I was just wanting to get this up so ATS can pick apart at it and see if there's any merit to any of this.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I look forward to the replies!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I saw the comment, I thought the person was going to get their 20 and make it, and I didnt want a double thread, but I am glad that it got done.

Ok now about this, I would as many would hope that something comes out of it, and of course you know that the government is infamous about denying things, as many had hope the last time that they would say "we will look in to it" at least, but it got swept under the rug.

I will keep a lookout for this anyway, as of course sometimes you just never know.

S&F, Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

Very interesting.

Despite Dr. Steven Greer's proponents here on ATS, I recently watched Sirius: The Movie and found it extremely interesting and informative. My opinion of Dr. Steven Greer has changed from potentially negative to definitively positive.

His original disclosure project was masked by the tragic events of 9/11, yet another benefit of that false flag.

I hope more awareness and information comes from this one.

edit on 29-4-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
OP - Thank you for taking the time and getting this on its own thread!

Let's hope he isn't again pushed to the side due to 'more important' news or another FF for that matter..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The fact is this.
Many governments including the Vatican have admitted that this is the case. Well they have admitted that something is going on in our skies that.is not supposed to exist or be happening and all of us peons that sy.that there is are a bunch of crackpot drug addicted no.nothings that cant tell a plane in the sky from something that can not be explained in conventional ways. They have always been in our skies. The question is who or what are they and why are they here. Are they ET?, or are they remnants of a prior HUMAN civilization that either destroid itself or was destroyed before our recorded history began, or maybe both. Either way it truly is time that serious discusions are happening on the subject because the way.things are going we may be running out of time to discuss the situation. These people are credible witnessess to something that has been going on for thousands of years and it is high time ther're alowed to tell ther're stories to the world. I for one applaud them for the courage to stand before the world and speak out.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
First of all, I am a firm believer that we are presently being visited by non-human intelligences. It doesn't really matter if they are from another planet, or another dimension, it really doesn't matter for this discussion. They are alien to our current understanding of our world. I am 51 and I have been intently interested in this phenomenon for only about three years. I didn't have as much of a defining event, as an awakening. My experience leads me to believe that many people just need some exposure to this topic, in such as a way that they can fairly evaluate the extensive volumes of evidence, experiences, and even expert accounts (astronauts, pilots, military and government officials).

Unfortunately, I think we can expect the typical ho hum media coverage. Perhaps some coverage on the last segment on the nightly news, with music from xfiles. The co-anchors make a joke about little green men, share a laugh, and in essence marginalize the news. That has been the history of our brain-washed media, and people are generally to busy with "real life" to even care.

I see this event as another step. Hundreds, maybe even thousands will have an awakening from this event. They will begin to ask questions, like I did, and study the subject. At some point, we will reach a mass consensus that UFO and alien visitations are very real.

A five day media even, with this roster of witnesses can only help the cause. But, I don't expect dramatic changes today or this week. It is a process that will still take some time.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
search police at yer service

thread herehere

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Do we really need another thread on this farce?

We seem to get one every 2 days at the moment.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It will be listed as nothing but a group of like minded individuals or 'nutjobs' getting together and making no real change to the world, same as all the 'other' conventions, meetings, forums and such.

The MSM and government will pay no attention to it and it will only be heard of on UFO or conspiracy websites.

But good luck to them anyway. They need to draw attention to a flagging subject and away from the 'war on terror' UNLESS God forbid a Boston style event happens to either shut it down or draw more attention away from the subject.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
FYI to all. You can stream the event live. However, I tried and can't recommend it. The quality is bad.

You can get live updates. here.

www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/29/citizen-hearing-on-disclo_0_n_3175272.html

top topics

join