It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many statists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Two.
One to screw in the light bulb and one to ask the government for permission to screw in the light bulb.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by catswithbigpaws

I have asked big gov if I may comment on your thread and they actually granted me permission so I am so happy! What a lucky little boy am I? I had to pass a test mind and pay them their fee obviously! I mean come on they can't tell me what I can and can not do for free ya know! I honestly don't know what I would do without big gov, they make so many marvelous decisions for me! In fact they are so good I wish they could plan my diet for me and tell me who I will marry and where I will work! Maybe if I beg them really nicely they will allow me to pay them a fee for that too!

By that time I will have no doubt run out of money so I will have to pay them in sexual favors... In fact it is time for me to bend over again right now... I love being shafted by big gov, especially when they spend the money I give them on killing kids and torturing anyone they can get their hands on!

What would I ever do without them? I'm sure I would be a dribbling mess within a week!

Oh big gov how I love you...

As for your... joke... It stank and big gov rules!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Apparently, you would have to know what a 'Statist' is, in order for that to be even slightly humorous.

But I don't think I even wanna know what it is, so.........

join