It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's It Has Begun: Rare Documentary.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
While watching an exopolitics documentary from 2012 there was a rare documentary being discussed that has since been confirmed that was the only one approved by the government to be released. I have seen quite a few in my time but never one like this. Rod Serling is the narrator.

Here is a bit about the film.

Timely documentary about the UFO ,or really extraterrestrial and intelligently manned space craft, debate that has been baffling military men scientists and astronomers, as well as the public, since the end of WWII. Released about the same time that the Roswell Crash of 1947 became public the film "UFO's :It Has Begun" has gone from being just another one of many UFO films or documentaries to a forerunner to the real facts that came out of the Roswell Crash. The evidence that has been made public, released due to the Public Freedom of Information Act, make the point that there's a real possibility that were being visited by beings or spacemen from outer space not just over the last 50 years or so but since the dawn of human history.

www.imdb.com...

The reason why I liked this one so much, is because it discusses cases that has been discussed in the UFO world and is still discussed today, but in the film, some of them are still very new, or even haven't been thoroughly researched yet.

Just thought that I would add that I had no idea that Roswell didn't really become public till the late 70's. Apparently Stanton Friedman (Who is also in this film) open the gates on that one, which I find so peculiar. There are particular times over the past 50 or so years that things like this just "happen" to spring up.
So here is the video, enjoy.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

i love older ufo documentries and whats surprising when watching them is how little more we know now. In fact we dont know more now about Ufos than when the documentry was made in 1979. The narrator of the Video played a lead role in the 1983 dune movie. Ill have to watch it tommorow evening if its one youtube.

Roswell as real. As for Stanton friedman hes made his career off Roswell, i wish another ufo would crash in his town to give him some new material.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this, OP! I also love this documentary.

2nd

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Heres another classic 70s video which discusses ancient astronauts and nearer the end also Ufos.
Narrated by William Shatner.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This may be my favorite classic UFO documentary. TNT used to show it as part of their MonsterVision block of programming.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

i love older ufo documentries and whats surprising when watching them is how little more we know now. In fact we dont know more now about Ufos than when the documentry was made in 1979. The narrator of the Video played a lead role in the 1983 dune movie. Ill have to watch it tommorow evening if its one youtube.

Roswell as real. As for Stanton friedman hes made his career off Roswell, i wish another ufo would crash in his town to give him some new material.

I went to a "convention" a few years back in san jose, calif, I was going to stay for saturday and sunday, but I didn't make reservations. I wanted to check it out the opening day on friday, to see if it was worth spending the time and money. good thing I didn't, I went to the friday night 'big event" where they had several speakers including british MOD nick pope. I had to sit way in the back, due to the fact I wasn't part of the chosen few or had shelled out the money for premium seats. I was disappointed to say the least. they rehashed old videos, and other online lectures, which provided decades-old information and nothing new to anyone with a computer. of course, out in the lobby you had the scores of books and tapes for sale, all old re-cycled information.
by the time, I had payed for the entry fee for just that friday night, along with a few expensive glasses of cheap wine, I was done, and went back home. for newbies, it would be great, but for anyone that has spent some time in the chair reviewing case files, studies, and more than enough grainy videos, I felt like a big piece of candy on top of a white cardboard stick.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yeah, after the original press release out of Roswell, once the Gov recanted their story, the Roswell incident disappeared from public view for quite some time.
It shows two things, in my estimation.
1. Just how good the Gov is at keeping secrets.
2. Peoples' unwillingness to accept things that challenges their world view.
You see, the vast majority of people on this planet will go along with whatever their leaders tell them (even if deep down they suspect they are being lied to) as long as it allows them to continue to believe God made this entire universe for them alone and they can still sleep easy at night.

9-11 is a prime example of people following the Gov story even when the story is absurd on its face.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Here is one that is even more rare.

To comment on your video, my favorite part would be when Tex Graves went out to catch whoever was doing the cattle mutes. They saw a UFO hovering for 45 minutes and took pictures with an expensive camera, and the UFO was moving within the frames of the camera shot, so they couldn't see it move in real life but it was moving inside of the frame. This is right on, because this is why everybody is talking about aliens being interdimensional

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Wow, what a great list of UFO vids, will most definitely enjoy watching these later.
thanks to everyone for linking these vids.
S+F for OP and flags for all the links.

Shaade

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Sorry double post.
**Stupid mouse**

Shaade
edit on 4/28/2013 by Shaade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I enjoy the older documentaries on this issue to.

But it brings into focus and light, how very little progress we've made in understanding exactly what it is we're dealing with.

That's disheartening.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It Has Began is the documentary from Robert Emenegger and Alan Sandler.

Emmenegger was led to believe that he would be provided with a 16mm film of 3 UFOs landing at Holloman Airbase in 1971 for use in his documentary. The audio-visual director Paul Shartle claimed to have seen the film and that it showed three disc-shaped craft. One of them landing and a door opening then three beings emerged.
They were close to human-size with a grey complexion and a pronounced nose. They wore tight fitting jump suits, their headgear appeared to be communication devices, along with a handheld translator. A Holloman base commander and other Air Force officers went out to meet them.

In the end permission to use the film was refused although Sandler and Emenegger did use the contents of the film as the basis for a hypothetical look at contact with aliens.

The section concerned is near the end at approx 1:27:30. Rod Serling cryptically tells us about a time when official contact is made by stating “Let’s look at an incident that may happen in the future or could have happened already”.

One of the better documentaries out there on the topic. But as others have already said we've really not moved on much since then in discovering what these UFOs actually are.

edit on 28/4/13 by mirageman because: Bad Spellings

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Yes, from what I understood the story that was also omitted from the doc was of the woman that was channeling E.T and did so through a government official, and when asked to show themselves on video they have the man channel that the E.T, and it said to go to the window and a UFO went right by in front of them,

This apparently was also one that "they" pulled right before its release, but I did love that they fully discussed it, including that it is documented by higher officials.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Man, this is a gold mine!

I have only watched the vid in the OP and despite the sound quality, I love it!
People keep asking for "disclosure", apparently they weren't around in the 70's!

Where do you guys find these docus? What keywords do you use?
Hate to be a TW here but can you maybe help me out with this thread?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You will have to prove to me a statement that you made in the OP. As far as I know, the government never has said anything about UFOs at Roswell except to deny them.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Have you watched the video?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Probably before you were born.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Based on your answer you were either to young to remember, or to old and forgot, but the reason I asked was because the doc is not soley about the Roswell incident in the OP I clearly stated that I was unaware that the Roswell incident was not really discussed until a much later date.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Thought I would let you guys know about this hidden gem coming up this week: www.citizenhearing.org...

An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time as many as forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time.

For this reason the motto for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is "If the Congress won't do its job, the people will."

I cannot create my own threads yet so if anyone feels the urge to create a thread for this please do so.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
You will have to prove to me a statement that you made in the OP. As far as I know, the government never has said anything about UFOs at Roswell except to deny them.

there was never any UFO or alien or their spacecraft that crashed in roswell back then..

there is only stories and fantasy told and retold each time more incredible sounding..

those who spread lies about roswell are the ones profiting from it.

there's a real UFO Phenomena that should be researched by multi disciplinary science, not chasing myth and lies perpetrated by hoaxer and hucksters looking for quick buck.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join