It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON FILE. American uncle of Tsarnaev brothers married daughter of a CIA boss

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Exactly. Well said.

This is 100% worth looking into, highly improbable, and should be looked at by as many credential carrying investigators as possible. This should actually make mainstream news.

Of course...it prolly won't, and if it does, they will call anyone who thinks about it "crazy".

AND of course only "if this turns out true".

MM
edit on 28-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Kevin Bacon although awesome is not alone in the respect of six degrees. Go do some research on it, you will follow my meaning.

Peace,

Korg.

In all due respect, I suggest you do some looking into the 6 degrees yourself.

Its a myth at best.

Its a game at most.

Its a funny meme that has convinced too many folks it is actual science, at worst.

But on FB is has an accuracy of 5.73 degrees. But keep in mind, that counts if you have a friend on your list also friended to a movie star that one of my friend's friend's friend's have on their list.

I don't mean to be rude. But there has been much study into the 6 degrees. It is nothing more than a poetic device from a playwright made popular by a TV show.

Hugs.

MM

I beg to differ...
Proof! Just six degrees of separation between us

After checking 30 billion electronic messages, Microsoft researchers say the theory stands up

In a world of 6.6 billion people, it does seem hard to believe. The theory of six degrees of separation contends that, because we are all linked by chains of acquaintance, you are just six introductions away from any other person on the planet. But yesterday researchers announced the theory was right - nearly. By studying billions of electronic messages, they worked out that any two strangers are, on average, distanced by precisely 6.6 degrees of separation. In other words, putting fractions to one side, you are linked by a string of seven or fewer acquaintances to Madonna, the Dalai Lama and the Queen. The news will come as no surprise to film buffs who for years have been playing the parlour game Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, in which they link other actors to Bacon in six films or fewer. [source: The Guardian

I double dare you to give it a go. Pick someone from a paper and try and find your degrees to them.

The cia connection may or maynot be related. I'm simply stating that just because they are socialy connected by a degree or two isn't enough information to jump to any conclusion.

If you had info that that cia agent was involved in passing money to the brothers or other incriminating evidence then sure that's the time for an exposè. But just being socially connected by a degree is not enough imho.

Korg.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
Maybe this is how scenario panned out.. cia boss has issues with this family.. he is involved in a plan to conduct a false flag that needs a fall guy, puts these two up as he knows so much about them.. bam.. two birds, one stone..

Family issues can always be a factor in events that unfold on the international stage. But just as soon as you accuse a government agent of a "false flag" you could just as easily accuse the events to be as they are, two brothers carrying out an attack, in retaliation for a family feud.

ie.

One person in the family represents a countries intelligence community, the other, involves themselves in the top echelons of state enemies.

When you are dealing with key players at the top, their connections are the "who's who".

I'm not saying this is the case here, as I don't know everything there is to the story. But lets say the top CIA boss has a son who hates his father. The son is connected to the "who's who" of the intelligence community because of his dad. Him and his dad spark an ongoing feud, he goes Muslim, radicalizes... He know's who to contact because of his dad, (maybe went through papers at the home office, maybe just BBQ talk where his dad said more than he should of.)

The son becomes part of the next plot against the state, simply looking to lash out at his father....

There you go. Plausible enough to make it into a TV Movie, or, maybe a 1 or 2 run drama on Showtime network.

And as I said, I'm not saying this is the case in regards to Boston. I'm just saying it is just as plausible. To state that you know what happened in Boston, or that this is evidence of a "false flag", simply because of a familial link, well.....

That's ignorant.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Who was that was saying someone who has a different view from you on a discussion forum is ignorant
is ignorant
?
Its on a thread around here somewhere
anyhow

After that top alciaduh guy turned out to be the grandson of an ADL boardmember, and considering that the US just gave Alciaduh in Syria 102 mill after implanting AlCIA duh in Libya, I'd say there is always room to consider the CIA's involvement...

then there is the top alCIAduh guy that was visiting the whitehouse just after 911 while he was a low number on the terror list

unless you don't want people to discover such connections if they exist
edit on 28-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Again, I reiterate- you are missing the implications and meanings of the 6 degrees of separation. It in no way suggests that a terrorist who was on a CIA watch list is highly likely to have an uncle who is married to a high ranking CIA official's daughter.

It suggests that you have been "in the presence of, been introduced to, know or have some connection to" anyone within 6 degrees of separation.

That in no way suggests "everyone is tied closely by marriage, real friendship, relation or personal interactions" by 6 degrees. In fact, there has been "very few" studies on this as a whole.

The one you just posted was the exact one I was quoting in my previous post that shows social media has a high percentage of supporting the claim.

But look here. There is enough reason to second guess Microsofts finds, and the controversial fun-study done through FB. As quoted below-

"In 2003, Columbia University conducted the first large-scale replication of Milgram's experiment, in a modern, web-based environment. Their effort was named the Columbia Small World Project, and included 24,163 e-mail chains, aimed at 18 targets from 13 different countries around the world.[10] Almost 100,000 people registered, but only 384 (3%) reached the final target."

and

"Several studies, such as Milgram's small world experiment, have been conducted to empirically measure this connectedness. The phrase "six degrees of separation" is often used as a synonym for the idea of the "small world" phenomenon.[12]

However, detractors argue that Milgram's experiment did not demonstrate such a link,[13] and the "six degrees" claim has been decried as an "academic urban myth".[14] Also, the existence of isolated groups of humans, for example the Korubo and other native Brazilian populations,[15] would tend to invalidate the strictest interpretation of the hypothesis."

and importantly-

"It has been suggested by some commentators[17] that interlocking networks of computer mediated lateral communication could diffuse single messages to all interested users worldwide as per the 6 degrees of separation principle via Information Routing Groups, which are networks specifically designed to exploit this principle and lateral diffusion."

To back that up-

"Judith
Kleinfeld, a professor psychology at Alaska Fairbanks University, went
back to Milgram’s original research notes and found something
surprising. It turned out, she told us, that 95% of the letters sent
out had failed to reach the target. Not only did they fail to get there
in six steps, they failed to get there at all. Milgram was a giant
figure in his world of research, but here was evidence that the claim
he was famously associated with was not supported by his experiments."

and-

"According to the BBC, several researchers apparently did similar studies to Milgram’s, but those studies all had the same problem: In the most recent, two years ago, only 3% of letters reached their target. “If 95 or 97 letters out of 100 never reached their target, would you say it was proof of six degrees of separation? So why do we want to believe this?” …”The pleasing idea that we live in a ‘small world’ where people are connected by ‘six degrees of separation’ may be the academic
equivalent of an urban myth,” she (Kleinfeld) says.

and very importantly-
"But also, there is a difference between what ordinary people mean by a "small world experience" and what mathematicians mean. When we say, "It's a small world," we are not talking about the chances of connection between two people taken at random. We are talking about the chances of meeting a person who knows someone from our past. Over a lifetime, these chances are high, especially for educated people who travel in similar networks." -Judith Kleinfeld Professor of Psychology Alaska Fairbanks University

and- "There are roughly only 29% of people who are, in fact, separated from the rest of the world by only six degrees! " Dr Ivan Misner founder and chairman of BNI, a professional business networking organization

In other words...studies seem to suggest and show that social networks on computers today have a high % of connection between users. But that is a very small % compared to the world population, and such connections do not even hint at high profile contact between these people. It simply means they have met, been introduced, know someone who knows someone who knows someone.

The misconceptions of the 6 degrees of separation have been written about by many credited professionals and even people who worked on the projects themselves saying computer networks are not reliable sources to test the small world theory.

The largest studies have shown it to be false when applied to people not in the same "network". Meaning, if you are already not in a degree, you prolly are not 6 apart.

MM

"

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
To me there is something wrong with this article.

backchannel.al-monitor.com...

It just seems as though the quoted text is not something you would send in a email. The words just seem like a conversation instead of a statement which you would send in a email. Then you look into the website and it is tied to Texas not some foreign country.

www.al-monitor.com...

I want to say this whole story could just be hoax to derail the real story.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by JBA2848

This is why i think this is all happening ,to get chechnya on the map ,much like what they did prior to 9/11 and the wtc bombing , they had to get osama on the radar somehow right? , i created this thread i think about a week before the Boston bombimgs , this should answer some more questions surrounding this opperation www.abovetopsecret.com...

What tangled webs! Thanks I had no idea, so things that I was thinking were probably for one reason may be much larger and for a number of reasons, but clearly this would not be the last thing to happen.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

In fact, research was done on this in 2003 with 100,000 registered volunteers. Only 384 of them actually "connected as the law suggests" (3%).

The connections are close connections too, not some historical connection.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
To me there is something wrong with this article.

backchannel.al-monitor.com...

It just seems as though the quoted text is not something you would send in a email. The words just seem like a conversation instead of a statement which you would send in a email. Then you look into the website and it is tied to Texas not some foreign country.

www.al-monitor.com...

I want to say this whole story could just be hoax to derail the real story.

Why would who ever created this story,.if it is.nothing but a story, why derail it? For what cause? Other then maybe to bring truth?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I am not to sure about the Canadian connection to this story. The SFU where the CIA guy is supposed to be at. There were comments from one of the teachers there.

twitter.com...

www.vancouversun.com... witter

I am not sure if the Canadian connection is this guy.

Here is another son of a Russian oil guy who moved to Canada and became a boxer then went to Dagestan to be a Rebel and was killed by the Russian military in combat.

The Canadian who converted to jihad: Boxer turned militant killed in Dagestan
news.nationalpost.com...

There seems to be a boxing connection to the bombing and Chechnya. I do know another Muslim boxer who traveled to the same places also. Mike Tyson.

www.tysontalk.com...

And then you have to ask who in the state department in 2006 set that trip up? Who were they planning to recruit with a celebrity? No Mike Tyson is not CIA just like Dennis Rodman or Paris Hilton are not. But they did let a CIA agent join there entourage.

edit on 28-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

SFU did have some one there on the ground running in the race.

Rachel Fouladi
www.burnabynow.com...

She is a psychologist. And she is part of SMEP. What is that? Society of Multivariate Experimental Psychology.

smep.org...

Could this story be part of a experiment on the conspiracy crowd? That group SMEP does experiments to profile people.
edit on 28-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here is the deal., as i stated before i have studied the russian chechen conflict , for many moons ,also i have studied the mujahadeen (holy warriors) or freedom fighters in the region of chechnya and the.kavkaz areas ,simply put many of them who go to fight know they are going to die . In all my years of research ,studying this conflict including sucide bombings , i have never seen or heard of an attack from the chechens like this ,even On russian Territory , a hit and run if you will. The.only one.that comes to mind ,was the Attack in russia ,and it ended up being a.false flagg operation by the fsb and kgb guess who they blaimed it on....the chechens ..pardon any grammar issues , i am on my cell phone

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Hi Lightningstrikeshere, ATS Readers, Writers,

Hi all...I saw this article as well.. and went HMMMMMM. And as the article mentions, if true, it would shed some more light on the whole enchilada of the Boston mess.

Actually, for me it fits right in with a lot of the controversy we have seen about the bombing. For me it fits in with why the FBI was lying about not knowing who they were. And YES they lied.

The FBI lied, or they are SO inept that they need to be disbanded!

I am at a loss to figure out how or why there was/is so much discrepancy in the reporting about these 2 bad guys.
The supposed big long shoot out when he was hiding in the boat; and then later, officials stating he was unarmed. HUH??

Typically, when a real crime goes down, one that isn't staged, or that there are undercover elements to the story; one finds it pretty cut and dry. Not a picture of the young lad emerging from the boat under his own power, and not a drop of blood in the neck area, as I have seen on the net. Did they not say he was shot in the throat? OH yeah, the coppers then said he did NOT have a gun on him when in the boat. So WHO was shooting back at them for that "shootout" in the backyard boat thing? Too many goofy things keep coming up is all I can say!

There are elements to this Boston disaster that go a lot deeper than 2 nutters going rogue. I even watched a video of what sure seemed like a bystander throwing dust on the victims. The man in the video sounds very sincere.

And if the video has not been altered somehow, it certainly looks like someone tossed some "powdery stuff" on folks laying on the ground. Now that just doesn't make any sense at all. If there were badly injured people there;
why in the world would someone throw some dusty stuff on the victims? I mean wouldn't that be a horrible thing to do with someone badly hurt? Cause a terrible infection or something?

Watch the video and see what you think. All I know is there are too many inconsistencies for me to buy the official story from the authorities.

Everyone wants to believe that the government wouldn't do something like that, or it is considered unpatriotic to even begin to think that they would do something like the video seems to expose.

I feel quite confident that if someone knew the REAL story behind it all, and was not a member of some alphabet agency, they had better hope they had life insurance paid up is all. Cuz their life wouldn't be worth a plug nickel.

There are some major forced changes going on in the USA.

There have been conspiracies in the past, that resulted in major social changes, or world changing events. For people to think that those kind of things couldn't or wouldn't take place in todays world they truly must be delusional.

All I can say is people always said, as I was growing up... How in the world did Hitler get away with what he did?
How in the world did the German people allow that kind of stuff to go on?

And to answer the people who asked those questions, all I can say is look out your window, it is happening NOW in the USA. None are so blind as those who refuse to see what is quite obvious. Blind obedience, blind loyalty, never questioning, etc.

I am very glad I do not live there anymore. I saw this sort of stuff coming down the road, and is why I put in motion my exiting the place over 2 years ago. I do so wish I would have been wrong, and just wound up moving to a really cool place to be with my wife. I would much rather all those I warned this kind of stuff was coming could laugh at me, and throw a pie in my face for being so paranoid, or foolish, or over reactive.

I get no satisfaction from "I told you so"... but I did, and I wish I was wrong, but I wasn't.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Ever heard of the 6 degrees of seperation?

Effectively you are connected to everyone on the planet by just six connections.

That means that in six connections or less the tsarnaev brothers are connected to Obama or maybe north koreas little kim.

So this thread is tottally floored imho.

Korg.

Next thing you'll hear is that obama is related to them.

If that happens...

yea um... america has become a theatrical drama filled with green screen videos. No use fighting something that probably doesn't even exist. And I get the feeling reality is not what we think it is. I just feel like we have entered a stage filled with actors where at the end of the show they reveal it was only a show just to teach humanity a lesson.

^ the ultimate conspiracy ... with a lil humor on the side

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Ever heard of the 6 degrees of seperation?

Effectively you are connected to everyone on the planet by just six connections.

That means that in six connections or less the tsarnaev brothers are connected to Obama or maybe north koreas little kim.

So this thread is tottally floored imho.

Korg.

I heard of 6 degrees of separations. Not only that, I've looked into it.

But first: bombers -> Uncle -> CIA Boss. That is ONE person they are separated by. A person that inserted himself into (or at least was very vocal about) the then ongoing events. From a false flag point of view It would not be unreasonable to count him as part of the event (as a 'spokesperson' to the public, as opposed to random involved officers and officials) rather than just a passive link. Then we have a chain that look like this: The Tsarnaevs -> CIA Boss. Either way it's not even close to 6 degrees of separation.

But back to 6 degrees: The foundations for the claim of the theory's validity is shaky at best. Milgram's experiment didn't show what is commonly believed and was deeply flawed in it's setup. His subjects was not chosen to be representative or with any kind of randomness, but had to be 'particularly sociable people proud of their social skills and confident of their powers to reach someone across class barriers'.

Also the average of '6 degrees' is only reached if one disregards the broken chains. Besides underestimating the average length of the chain (the longer the chain, the more likely it is to break), it severely invalidates the basic premise that 'everyone is connected'.

Further, to my knowledge it has never been replicated, though the average has been confirmed in non-random networks such as computer networks (e.g. MSN messenger) and branch networks (i.e. the Bacon effect). They all have in common that the subjects must have something in common like working in the movie business or interact via a specific piece of software.

But, no matter if you believe in the theory of 6 degrees of separation or not, the theory simply does not apply here.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I didnt see this thread, and it didnt show up on the search either........
So i wrote one as well....

Anyway, the more threads and attention over this, the better.

This could be a pivotal piece of evidence.

Rogue elements within the nations security services are dangerous and Mr Fuller made Sibel Edmonds list of bad boy's...

This could be why uncle Ruslan is on TV condeming the two.....doing his ex father in law a favour.

Even though he's divorced from Fullers daughter, you don't get a divorce from the company (and live).
edit on 29-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's a drill.

I'm willing to bet $1 million dollars that no one here knows anyone that lost their legs in the Boston Bombing. It was very realistic, designed to be, to get all the police to be motivated to do their jobs. Most don't have a clue. Everybody is duped. A smoke bomb, a bottle of fake blood, some good actors, etc..and Hollywood could not do better.

The reason they announced that it was a drill, was to give the clueless among the police an explanation of why they had to go out today in numbers and walk special beats. Even the aunt and mother said that the older son was put naked in the police car. That should be a big clue. Actors, all of them. Maybe he agreed to play the role of naked actor in order to get his US Citizenship papers. When the FPI interviewed him in 2011, they must have given him the option, either you work for us, and play along with our planned drill, or no papers. Ok, I'll play. What do you want me to do. Be the patsy. We'll give you a new identity, money, relocate you and your family, and everybody will think you died in the drama. So, nobody will come looking for you.

It's all pretty clear. Who benefits? What do the two boys get out of all this? You're telling me that a married guy, with a wife and kid, is going to kill himself for a few minutes of fame? How dumb is the public supposed to be?

On the other hand, a married guy with wife and kid, gets offer from the FBI/CIA/NSA to play along, and get his papers so that he can better support his wife and kid, now that is motivation.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Unfortunately, your argument doesn't stand up to the 'logic test,' even if we are all separated by six degrees. What you are basically saying is that if we pick a random person on the street, that his/her uncle will likely be married to the daughter of some prominent individual. Because there are far less prominent people in the world by definition than uncles, there is no way this can be possible! The only way it works is if it is highly unlikely for a given person's uncle to be married to the daughter of a prominent person.
Now, we can go even further - how likely is it that a given person's uncle is married to the daughter of a high-ranked intelligence officer of any country?
We can think about it another way - what is the probability that person X is related to person Y via six degrees? According to the theory you cited, it is pretty close to 100%. However, what is the probability that person X is related to person Y in some way with just one degree? Probably pretty close to 0. How about two degrees? Three? Four?? You cite a theory that just gives us two values - highly likely, and highly unlikely. It has no predictive value for anything in between. Person X related to Person Y by two degrees may be close to 100% or may still be close to 0%. Likewise, by five degrees, it may still be close to 0% or it may be close to 100%. We can't say.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Another strange thing that comes up is now they say they found Misha. Who is Misha? Michael V . Allakhverdov. Another Russian speaking Psychologist. Why do we keep having Russian Psychologist and Russian boxer mixed up in these attacks not just in the US but also Canada? Six Degrees of Separation from a Russian psychologist? Wait these people are not Six Degrees either but directly involved.

Page 3 on the left.
www.peterlang.com...

• Nadegda V. Petrova: Constructive Strategies in the Negotiation Process of Terrorist Acts on Russian Territory • Artem Sunami: Drug Conflict and Conflict Responsibility as New Terms in Conflict Studies • Olga V. Allakhverdova/ Michael V. Allakhverdov: Education of Mediators in Russia • Christoph Thomann: Dealing with Emotions in Conflict, Mediation and Mediator Training • Andrey V. Morozov: Forming Conflict Management Competence • Silke Freitag: Peace is Every Step. Struggling

How about some Russian links for this guy.

www.soc.spbu.ru...

And it is also strange a book writer found this guy? Sounds just like the State Department and NSA to send in a propaganda writer to do the story.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
And so it continues,

Theres is another thread in relation to this where someone has posted the fact that the eldest Tsarnaev brother, Tamerlan, was married to ANOTHER of the Fuller family.

Now we have two of the Tsarnaev family with spook conections......go figure.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join