It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON FILE. American uncle of Tsarnaev brothers married daughter of a CIA boss

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Found this link on a website i have been waching for years ,so far they seem to always be accurate with storys,but what do you think ats ?

www.kavkazcenter.com...

Text "The uncle of the two suspected Boston bombers in last week's attack,

Ruslan Tsarni, was married to the daughter of former top CIA official

Graham Fuller (see photo)

The discovery that Uncle Ruslan Tsarni had spy connections that go far

deeper than had been previously known is ironic, especially since the

up Tsarnaev brothers

mainstream media's focus yesterday was on afeverish search to find
who might have recruited the Tsarnaev brothers.

American diplomats met with
parents of Tsarnaevbrothers

The chief suspect was a red-haired Armenian exorcist. They were

Mother of alleged bombers: ''Boston

fingering a suspect ("Misha" - KC) who may not, in fact, even exist.

is a big show. Americans love
shows''

Graham Fuller spent 20 years as operations officer in Turkey, Lebanon,

I

edit on 28-4-2013 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

His is a strange copy and past ,i am on my cell phone and some i might have copy and.pastes other parts with this one,, anyway just click the link for the articul

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This has to be some sort of joke, yeah? Is this the same uncle who came out and condemned the two brothers or are we speaking about someone else? If this info is correct, then I really don't know wha to think anymore.

Records

OP. information seems good, this is a nice find

edit on 28-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Assuming that this is true, it doesnt surprise me.

As more time passes, oddities, inconsistencies and strange "coincidences" will continue to emerge.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Ever heard of the 6 degrees of seperation?

Effectively you are connected to everyone on the planet by just six connections.

That means that in six connections or less the tsarnaev brothers are connected to Obama or maybe north koreas little kim.

So this thread is tottally floored imho.

Korg.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
So far, i have seen nothing to.prove otherwise, it will require mpre looking into

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Every one knows that the 6 degrees of separation only applies to Kevin Bacon...
Not all of us are that famous.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Very interesting find this, the amount of new info that seems to be coming out on pretty much a daily basis at the moment is blowing this farce even further open.

Amazing what comes out when you have millions of people looking into things, it's a lot harder to be lied too these days with so many more waking people.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Very interesting find OP....

Ruslan Tsarni married the daughter of former top CIA official Graham Fuller, who spent 20 years as operations officer in Turkey, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Afghanistan, and Hong Kong. In 1982 Fuller was appointed the National Intelligence Officer for Near East and South Asia at the CIA, and in 1986, under Ronald Reagan, he became the Vice-Chairman of the National Intelligence Council, with overall responsibility for national level strategic forecasting.

At the time of their marriage, Ruslan Tsarni was known as Ruslan Tsarnaev, the same last name as his nephews Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the alleged bombers. It is unknown when he changed his last name to Tsarni.

The rabbit hole runs deep.

Some will enter this Thread claiming "coincidence", I'm sure.

More Info Here

And Here

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thank you for re posting that , i am on a cell so i cant do much ,also i suspected somthing was up right from the start .I have been studying chechnya and its freedom fighters for some time now, simply put..this was an isolated case,or a set up ,my prediction here is that we will start seeing more propaganda about the suposed bombers ,such as videos or online activity , so they can further Manipulate. This

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted

Kevin Bacon although awesome is not alone in the respect of six degrees. Go do some research on it, you will follow my meaning.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
the Sybil Edmunds connection re her rogues gallery, if this is correct, is very disturbing news
star(s) and flag
edit on 28-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I looked into this and it does seem real. But the Fuller is also trying to sell a book. But he all ways seemed to support the Sunnis and wanted Bush to give them more power in Iraq and other places. So you have to wonder about him. And his daughter married a Sunni from Russia/Chechnya war. But I also have someone else that seems to be connected to this that I draw a blank on when researching.

Andrei Samorodov defected from Russia to the US in Texas as he crossed the border from Mexico. He then told a long story how the Russia/Chechnya war drove him to drop out of Russia's special forces and come to America for Amnesty. Then he did a article for a news paper.

Russian Defector Says Army Killed Civilians in Chechnya
www.nytimes.com...

He then got tore apart by the media and Russia for the story where he lied.

Ex-Soldier Fabricated Chechnya Story, Russian Officials Say
Russian Defector Says Army Killed Civilians in Chechnya

Then you have the mysterious ghost writer pop up. At least he appears to me to be a ghost writer unless some one can find information to show he was real.

Misha Pozhininsky.

And Misha even shows up on a list with the above story about Andrei Samorodov.

Chechnya Weekly.
mashar.free.fr...

And to top this off the Chechnya social media site even has a Andrei Samorodov on it.
vk.com...

I am curious if Misha was Andrei ghost writing propaganda to back Chechnya against Russia proxy war.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

This is why i think this is all happening ,to get chechnya on the map ,much like what they did prior to 9/11 and the wtc bombing , they had to get osama on the radar somehow right? , i created this thread i think about a week before the Boston bombimgs , this should answer some more questions surrounding this opperation www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Maybe this is how scenario panned out.. cia boss has issues with this family.. he is involved in a plan to conduct a false flag that needs a fall guy, puts these two up as he knows so much about them.. bam.. two birds, one stone..

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Indeed , somthing more sinister is going on here, as i said before , they are trying to put chechnya on the map ... I explain this in another thread i have linked in the above post

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Now this is something more worthy of digging into and watching closely IMHO.

I know, some people will say 6 degrees of separation, but those folks do not understand that that idea or theory was -and only is- an old mechanical story element used by a poet...it is not a proven law or even worth considering as valid.

In fact, research was done on this in 2003 with 100,000 registered volunteers. Only 384 of them actually "connected as the law suggests" (3%).

Further more, the "law" of 6 degrees, does not in anyway suggest a strong connection between any two. It simply suggests you have met, been introduced, or can find "some sort of connection between" any other person through 6 people.

It doesn't say- If you are a terrorist (who was on a watch list and warned about by Russian intelligence) who also successfully pulled off an attack on Boston, chances are your mom, or dad's, brother has married a high ranking CIA official's daughter.

Not saying this proves anything. But I am saying it is incredibly "weird" to learn this (if it turns out as valid info).

Also...those who watch the CIA closely (as close as one can anyways) with a good memory of the past, can surly raise an eyebrow without feeling like too much of a "conspiracy nut job".

It is my belief that it is very possible that Intel Agencies create and spread funded propaganda and ridiculous theories (actors, holographic planes, lizard people etc) and give them wide attention just so anyone who comes forward speaking "sensibly" about a possible "real conspiracy" (they do happen) comes out looking like the crazy folks who adopt the nutty stuff.

Terrorist is known by multiple countries to be a danger to American security, was on watch lists, and his uncle married a CIA official's daughter?

Ya...worth watching this. 100%.

This is no "holographic actors from space" type of stuff.

SnF.

MM
edit on 28-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: speltingz rong

edit on 28-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: maor speltingz prolemz

edit on 28-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: I CANTZ SPELTS!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Kevin Bacon although awesome is not alone in the respect of six degrees. Go do some research on it, you will follow my meaning.

Peace,

Korg.

In all due respect, I suggest you do some looking into the 6 degrees yourself.

Its a myth at best.

Its a game at most.

Its a funny meme that has convinced too many folks it is actual science, at worst.

But on FB is has an accuracy of 5.73 degrees. But keep in mind, that counts if you have a friend on your list also friended to a movie star that one of my friend's friend's friend's have on their list.

I don't mean to be rude. But there has been much study into the 6 degrees. It is nothing more than a poetic device from a playwright made popular by a TV show.

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by misscurious

Indeed , somthing more sinister is going on here, as i said before , they are trying to put chechnya on the map ... I explain this in another thread i have linked in the above post

You are not alone in thinking that. Some people in certain countries with their own intel agencies have speculated the same.

Not saying you are right. But I wouldn't bet anyone's life on you being wrong.

Time will tell. Ya? maybe? Who knows. But you are thinking, and I like that.

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by Diisenchanted

Peace,

Korg.

What you are doing is somewhat clever but can be easily seen through.

What you are essentially saying then is:

If my father is a CIA agent and my brother is involved in a terrorist bombing then we can NOT look at the FACT that there is a CIA link via our father because.....well.........everyone is linked to someone via 6 degrees or less of separation.

This is faulty logic.
If there is a connection,, then, there is a connection.
The idea that everyone is connected via 6 degrees of separation may or may not be true but certainly is not Necessarily worthy of note.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I better post this now,before someone comes along and tries to claim kavkazcenter is a terriorist outlet reporting site,

Infact , some of that statement is true , but their is more to it , yes freedom fighters of the KAVKAZ regions use the site to publish news about what is going on in the.caucus area , its a counter site to russian media propaganda , i have been observimg the site for a while now and i have always.found truth in the news postings , keep in mind that the statement about the Uncle . Comes from.a.differint sources

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join