It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just lost my baby girl and want to vent.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

So sorry for your loss.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

My condolences from the center of my being, I cannot imagine the sense of pain that you are enduring at this moment in time, no point in saying something that won't make it better but I will say that your strength is needed now more than ever not only for your sake but for your wife. Stand strong with her and I wish you a steadfast progression from grief to recovery. Lots of love.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

Sorry to hear about your baby girl,life doesn't make sense at times. My brother lost his son at an early age,he did the only thing he could do to modify the pain-they went on to have 2 children as soon as they could,an insurance policy he said. Look to the future as much as you can.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
First let me give my condolences to you and your family. I agree that the stupid sayings and such should be toned down. They always seem to be fake and badly timed. I will tell you why these people get to where they are in telling you these sayings. They do it out of ignorance and misunderstanding. Humans cannot understand what it means to be in God's pressence. Humans cannot understand how much God really loves or how he loves. All religions try in ignorance to explain or understand this love of God but it cannot be done. Your child died and this is sad and it should be sad. Poeple should always mourn those that leave us. However, If you take a step back from your mourning and loss you will see why these people say what they say. They from a place of ignorance say she is in a better place or such. They mean she is with a God that loves that child more than you do. This concept is extremly hard for people to understand or except. God loves your children more than you and your wife could ever possible love that child. This is what these people in their ignorance know but horribly convey to you. Noone should ever put words to these thoughts. Instead the best way is to show your love to someone who has lost somone by being there for them. Give them food, money, help, friendship. This is better than meaningless words that everyone has heard a million times.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm sorry for the way things work out... I recently had a baby girl and I can't imagine the anger/resentment I'd feel if I lost her.

I don't have anything positive to add because there is no such thing as a bright side to that situation... I feel for you and wish there was a way I could make it better.

When my brother was Murdered Recently, one of the only things that made me be able to function is the thought that energy can't be destroyed just transferred. I'm not a scientist but to me that means the energy that makes us uniquely us is never lost. I don't know if we'll ever understand what new journey death embarks us on, but I don't believe that's the end of our consciousness.

You'll be in my family's prayers tonight, Stay Strong...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
No amount of 'Sorries' or condolences will be enough to take away your grief.
These are the instances which make us doubt the foundations of our very existence & if ANYTHING we know is really true.
At most times people tell you things that are mentioned in your OP just so as to help you ease the pain..
It's the mind's way of accepting tragedy... that some good came somewhere from your loss.

I know it's silly, stupid.. if not those words, i do hope you and your family somehow find the strength to face this..
Cos we don't have any choice besides that..

may you find what it takes to heal you and your loved ones

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I can't even bring myself to read some of the nonsensical posts on here. I can't believe educated grown adults can talk of this makebelieve god seriously, how can anybody believe such nonsense. How much evidence do you need before you abandon your medieval belief system based on nothing.

This man's child has not gone to a better place, the baby has died, that is why he is so distraught. Your complete bulls**t won't make him feel any better because he knows you are deluded.

If the day comes that aliens land on this planet we will soon learn that religion is the biggest embarrassment mankind has ever endured.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

A pretty massive factor, it was a major reason Hitler rose to power.

Whether you like it or not religion divides this planet more than anything. Much more than race, religion is the only thing that can make a man kill his brother and believe that he is doing the right thing.

The irony is that without religion this world would be closer to utopia than religion could ever bring, yet it is religious believers who claim to want a better world who hurt so many with their false beliefs and discrimination.
edit on 29-4-2013 by GafferUK1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
My condolences to you and your family.

I understand about the wanting to slap people for asinine religious remarks. I have buried most of my family in last five years and although none of my own children, certainly have been close to slapping one or two people. I think the worst for me was when I had parents dying of cancer and they'd state "it's all god's plan."...I guess big money cancer "cures" are to be blamed on religion then.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

I am truly sorry for your loss and never could understand your pain!
I understand your anger at God and even had similar experience when I was 12 and my dad died!
I remember cursing God for taking him from me and I am sure God understood for me just as he does
for you!
I believe God is real though and though we don't understand why things happen, what we can be certain
in is that someday we will be reunited with our loved ones! Although this may not bring you much comfort
now it may someday!
I suggest staying close to your loved ones and let their strength give you solace!
I will Pray for you and yours!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Very sorry for your loss, your baby girl and your family are in my thoughts. Please stay strong.

-Stephanie

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So sorry for your loss. Have to admit I posted recently on exactly what you were referring to. How could a supposed god,,who is all knowing and all seeing have a different plan for a child that hasen't even lived that long at all???? doesn't make a bit of sense to me either! For me, hearing that is like admiting that,,,ooops your great god has f#@%$# up again and doesn't really know what he's doing because in fact there is,,,,,no god. Praise it or beat it as you wish, it's still a unexcusable loss. Hope better days are ahead for you.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GafferUK1981

Cheers to you!! I have heard it all before about trusting god and that god loves you,,makes me want to scream!! How about where it says that god will never put you through more than you can handle. Well,,short of DEATH, it is true. GET REAL, PEOPLE!!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Firstly, on behalf of all of us here on ATS please accept my condolences on your loss.

Second... the attacks on each others' beliefs will stop now. This thread was made by a member of our community who is experiencing pain and distress. To use this as a platform for attacking other members is unacceptable and will not continue.

It stops now. Either discuss the issue at hand or stay out of the thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
First, condolences. I know this is a very serious loss.

Birth and death are great mysteries. Some traditions believe that birth happens when parents attract a spirit who participates in the sexual union of the parents in a mysterious way and comes to rest in the mother's womb.

There is also the belief that at death the spirit leaves the body looking for another stable resting place. It is thought that some spirits remain in the vicinity of loved ones and may be reborn in a family with which they have already been associated.

If these beliefs are facts then you may not have lost your daughter completely and you may get her back. She tried once and she may try again. You all tried.

You may encounter her again in your own or in another family. I wouldn't rule it out.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Your daughter is alive and well with God; many people have had better first hand experiences than me and posted them on Youtube. Here is mine which I've copied from Freepublic.com 4/5/2013. I hope it helps. I told a meeting of Republicans about 15 years ago that we should dance around abortion since 70% of the public support choice; there were some boos. The next night at about 3AM, I was awakened by an 8’ angel without wings standing at the foot of my bed dressed like a Roman soldier who loudly said: “I am Michael and I have come from the Throne of God to tell you that you pride yourself on never having killed anyone but I am here to tell you that you killed your own daughter”! My wife had an IUD and I remembered that day. He then showed me my teenage daughter who looks a lot like her mom and she said: “I love you daddy”. Then they both vanished. I fell out of my bed and cried for about 15 minutes. This will not end well for judge Korman or anybody who kills a child even if it is just one cell.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
again i want to thank you all for your thoughts and stories. i did not intend to cause any problems on here, or for those with similar stories, bring up the pain of loss. i appreciate everyone here for helping me through this, and the people of ats have reaffirmed that we are all connected through the experiences of life. thank you

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
There are no words to heal your pain. I am deeply saddened by your loss. Hugs and prayers to you and your family. I just want you to know reading your post helped me, and without going into too much detail, you put things into perspective for me and my situation.

Hugs and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I understand fully, I'd have a 13 year old daughter right now, but she died at birth, preeclampsia. I was a medic at the time and when the docs stopped resuscitation, I took over til i realized she was gone.
It hurts, but hopefully the hurt goes away a little everyday.
I know I'm not saying the right words, there ARE no right words to say when it comes to losing a child.
Prayers with you bro
edit on 4/29/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I understand your frustrations, I've been in a similar painful position. I hated hearing sorry, he's in a better place, the one that got me most pist, only the good die young. And, time will heal all. Yeah, right. I hope you and yours stay together and stay strong. My heart does feel for you. And, about the god thing, I hear the heck outta that, the sheeple have fell for the ultimate lie, religion. Very simple question I've asked quite a few religious followers, and yet to get an answer. Adam and Steve ( Eve ) had Able and Cain, so who were their wives? Their Sisters? Mom? If more people believed in themselves, instead of story brought to life to instill fear, the world would be a more positive place. It's your world, aren't you god in yours?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join